[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Just look the value between (). You need at least 135% (60 from merc + 75). You'll need 20% more (155% total) if you want run Elemental Weakness map mod.

@KorgothBG: Great guide. I recently changed to Infernal Blow with IncAoE and I'm oneshotting entire packs on T10 maps. Very fun.
Well. i just tried apex today and died 6 times at 2 oversoul bosses. lol
i'm solo player most of the time. some boss maps are really difficult (like merveil, stygian revenant ect)
Atziri has little do do with your gear and all to do with your ability to do Atziri.

But i'll ask again .. are you SURE that your resists are capped

based on your gear and passive skill tree you have a total of
109% fire res
132% cold res
122% lighting resists

In merciless that is:
49% fire res
72% cold res
62% lightning res

Let me say this once again - Your hideout displays your resists in NORMAL in reality playing in merciless there is a -60% all res penalty. So based on the gear you've linked and the passive skill tree you are NOT with capped resists and that is an absolute SUICIDE!

But anyway .. it is clear taht your problem is your survivability and NOT your damage ... so i must ask .. why are you concerned with your tooltip dps and not your survivability?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 20 feb. 2016 7:40:45
Yea. I'm pretty sure my resis is capped. Here's the sceneshot i took in merciless
http://i.imgur.com/QYVCcYK.jpg

And i think my problem is both survivability and dps. because in some high tier map. i can kill monster in 1 or 2 hits most of the time. but bosses. feel like some bosses's life drops only 1-2 percent with each of my hit. So yea. i need 6link armour asap in order to use blood magic and determination but i'm still far from this.
Editado por útlima vez por JackSorrow en 21 feb. 2016 22:54:57
I guess i've miscalculated your resists then.

Well Determination pretty much doubles your armour.
Also are you using Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
No. as you can see in the sceneshot. i didn't use any flasks for now ~~
Well i'd strongly suggest to get at least the Atziri flasks since it's ... around 1 chaos ... yet it gives great amounts of damage, chaos res and life leech ( not that you really need the leech .. but still ).
The taste of hate is an insane damage and survivability boost ... but it is expensive.
Also the Rumi Concoction flask is another huge survivability boost.
Pretty much i can say this - Don't underestimate the power of the flasks in PoE!
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rigwald%27s_Curse

Can you update your guide with this talisman+crit based tree/gear?
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Editado por útlima vez por Jideament en 22 feb. 2016 12:56:08
I'm sorry man but i don't have any plans on doing that because it requires quite a different approach gear, skill and tree-wise... and to be honest i personally don't like the results of the crit FB builds and the state of the crit FB is just not good enough in my opinion at the moment ( hopefully this would change ) for number of reason. So at least for now i won't be adding a crit version to my FB guide, though there are plenty of such builds around if you want to check them out for ideas :)
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 22 feb. 2016 12:59:42
"
KorgothBG escribió:
I'm sorry man but i don't have any plans on doing that because it requires quite a different approach gear, skill and tree-wise... and to be honest i personally don't like the results of the crit FB builds and the state of the crit FB is just not good enough in my opinion at the moment ( hopefully this would change ) for number of reason. So at least for now i won't be adding a crit version to my FB guide, though there are plenty of such builds around if you want to check them out for ideas :)

Okay im gonna build a "Doryani's Fist" then.

Neden yaşıyorsun?
Editado por útlima vez por Jideament en 22 feb. 2016 13:50:47

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional