[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

@187UNDFTD
For starters, your gloves are horrible.
Ok first your facebreakers are horrendous. Get well rolled one preferably 780%+ they are not even that expensive.
Personally i would say to get Daresso's Defiance but since your chest is already 6Linked and has some resists which allows you to use Atziri's Step ( which are good boots if you don't need resists on the boots ) i'd just strongly suggest to at least master craft your rare chest.
The Hate Spiral ring is just ... bad ... get a new one with life and as much flat physical as possible.
And if possible get Abyssus with lower increased physical damage taken.

That's pretty much all.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Ok first your facebreakers are horrendous. Get well rolled one preferably 780%+ they are not even that expensive.
Personally i would say to get Daresso's Defiance but since your chest is already 6Linked and has some resists which allows you to use Atziri's Step ( which are good boots if you don't need resists on the boots ) i'd just strongly suggest to at least master craft your rare chest.
The Hate Spiral ring is just ... bad ... get a new one with life and as much flat physical as possible.
And if possible get Abyssus with lower increased physical damage taken.

That's pretty much all.

My armourmaster is at Level 5 only so far. Any suggestions what I should roll on the Chest? I also have a Daresso's but not yet with any useable (5L or 6) link tho.
Well it really depends on what you need. Since it has both a prefix and a suffix slots open you have plenty of option to choose from - fire res, one of the double res mods, flat armour, all attributes, dexterity, strength, % armour. It really depends on you needs.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 feb. 2016 11:44:09
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Well it really depends on what you need. Since it has both a prefix and a suffix slots open you have plenty of option to choose from - fire res, one of the double res mods, flat armour, all attributes, dexterity, strength, % armour. It really depends on you needs.

As I said I'm still kinda new to PoE so maybe help me out here. :)
What do I need the Dex/Int/Str for after I'm fullfilling all the requirements for my gear? Any use for them?
Just from my feeling I would go for a double res or %Armour. What do you think.
My Stats: Imgur

Thanks again.
Oh man ... you haven't capped your resistances !
You see in Merciless you have -60% to all resistances.
That means that you are at 53% fire res, 54% cold res and 33% lightning res !!!
That's beyond bad! Cap your resistances ASAP!!!

Get rid of the boots and buy rare boots with fire, cold and lightning res, and if needed respec some points from your tree and grab as much res nodes as needed to cap your resistances at 75%!

And because of all that go for a res mod for your chest.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Oh man ... you haven't capped your resistances !
You see in Merciless you have -60% to all resistances.
That means that you are at 53% fire res, 54% cold res and 33% lightning res !!!
That's beyond bad! Cap your resistances ASAP!!!

Get rid of the boots and buy rare boots with fire, cold and lightning res, and if needed respec some points from your tree and grab as much res nodes as needed to cap your resistances at 75%!

And because of all that go for a res mod for your chest.

LOL I thought the whole time they're capped cause I was chilling in my Hideout. Didnt realize Hidout means normal Difficulty.
Ok man will do.

Edit: Btw can i change the difficulty in my hideout, so that I see where I am with resitances at all time?
Editado por útlima vez por 187UNDFTD en 19 feb. 2016 12:28:51
"
187UNDFTD escribió:

Btw can i change the difficulty in my hideout, so that I see where I am with resitances at all time?

Sadly, you can't. If i've understood it correctly it is in normal because that way it can be visited by characters who haven't finished Normal yet, otherwise it would've prevented them from entering thus preventing trading with low level characters.

Personally i go to the ledge merciless to check my resistances when need ( when changing gear, taking screenshots etc. )
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 feb. 2016 12:34:58
Are you going to update the build for ascendancy?
Of course! :)
This thread was created almost 3 years ago and it was always updated as quickly as possible. Usually it takes me a couple of days ( depending on how big the changes are ), but just to be sure i always say that it will be updated within one week of the release of a new patch/expansion.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional