[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yes, you can absolutely play as scion or even as a templar ... hell even ranger is ok! For scion there really are 2 ways to start - going down through the resistance nods to Sentinel and at that point you are on the tree path suggested here. If you are sure that you can cap your resistances without any extra passives ( though overcapping is not a bad think ) you can go through the melee damage nodes and the Path of the Warrior passive.

The good thing is that you'll get one of the jewel sockets in the scion start ( based on which of the 2 options above you choice ) and you'll have access to the cool 3 block passives which i'd strongly recommend if you play as scion
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello.

I just have found out that i really like using endurance cry and endurance charges. Shall i continue the cry and replace the "Ed Charge on Stun" for my shield attack or will i have enough charges later on just from Reckoning? I dont want to use Immortal Call - CWDT though.
Reckoning later on is enough to maintain 3 end charges, you can of course use riposte on top of reckoning to ensure that. And i strongly recommend using Daresso's defiance as the easiest way to maintain max end charges. But if self casting enduring cry feels ok for you then go ahead and do that :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Doubt i will ever have enough money to invest into Daresso ._. If only i understand that any 5-6 link cost so much may be. ( No experience in this aspect).

Thank you and happy holidays!
Hi, thanks for the guide it's so great. I have one question thought. Why do you use endurance charge on melee stun with reckoning? As far as i know, reckoning doesn't stun enemies, right?
Everything can stun enemies, hell, your basic attack can stun enemies if it deals high enough damage compared to the life of the enemy that you are hitting. And because reckoning deals very high amounts of damage per use it is a guaranteed stun vs. most monsters that you come across.

You see whenever a monster takes damage from a hit, there is a chance that it will be stunned and that chance is based off the damage done in a single hit compared to the target's maximum life. The same goes for players too btw.
Oh. Thanks for the response!
I am just guessing here, but with the new changes I feel like Infernal Blow became a stronger pick. Maybe not as powerful has several patches ago, but with larger aoe and in a more extreme case of taking Avatar of Fire to use fire dmg scaling on the explosions.

Even with the just the stronger melee splash and maybe some use of other unique jewels, how do you think Infernal Blow would fare this patch?
It works well, but still not as nearly as good as Cyclone.
As for Avatar of Fire .. it is pretty awful with a facebreaker build because you can't use any weapon elemental damage passives, supports, gear to scale the damage ( and that's pretty much the biggest elemental damage contributor in PoE)
Korgoth, curious for your opinion on this. I asked Shakk about it, but would like your take as well.

Thoughts on Determination VS Blasphemy+Enfeeble? As I'm not in end game gear, not sure how ~50% armor stacks up to a constant 37% reduced acc, 30% reduced damage, and 25% reduced crit/crit multi. From just an outside perspective, Enfeeble sounds better, but gear likely makes a big difference.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional