[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

@ Louis33315

39-40ex is more than ususal price for 995% Facebreakers.
Your offer is nothing special or cheap. Also that shield is 3-4c worth trash.
Just admit that u simply wanted to advertise your stuff in popular topic. Without that "selling for lower than regular price and giving lads huge favor".

BTW. i sold my pervious in this manner. just advertised in build topic.But i firstly asked for a premission from the topic starter.Since i dont think that u did it.
Editado por útlima vez por vak410 en 23 jul. 2015 21:22:57
Or you could look on PoE.trade and in-game trade chat yourself, and not make assumptions.

Secondly, I have traded in-game, and on the forums. I sold a pair on the forums, as well as a few other items. I will never ever even bother with trading in-game. trade chat is a joke.

http://poe.trade/search/omanimazaugimo

There, I did a search for my gloves, and everyone appears to be selling them for a much higher price on poe.trade, just as I said.

As I said in my first post, if you cared to read it, I stated that I haven't played in a long time, so I looked at PoE.trade for price listings, then only looked in-game for a tiny bit because trading sucks hard.

next.
Editado por útlima vez por Louis33315 en 23 jul. 2015 23:29:24
Is your offer more democraiic than those who try instant cash-up on po.trade? YES.en
Can i buy same gloves which u offer on same price from trade chat? YES and easy.

My main message was about 2 things:
1.Before flooding someones usefull topic with your trading advertisment, since its not trading place - u should ask fro topicstarter.
2.Even if u offer item @ not trading topic, then u shold offer something interesting.
Like ""Guys, i have good FB gloves and want to pass them to a man who is in theme, and knows what is the real power of FB gloves.I can sell it for 40 ex. but for my people i`m ready to 5 ex discount".

THIS IS THE OFFER, and that that pooo when u try to sell item for its regular price not in trading forum.
Alright, no problem.
Editado por útlima vez por Louis33315 en 3 mar. 2016 21:02:35
@secredfox
Not connected? You can't pick up a node that is not connected.
As for my bandit reward come on guys everyone is asking me that question on every page :D its kraytin/oak/oak
As for the redblades are those the new boots(im not on my pc so it's hard for me to check out things) well they are ok but capping your res will be even harder

@garrinch
In my case the difference is 15k dps

@simplemystery
im on a short vacation and for some reason i can't operate with the passive tree with this device.... but ill help you as soon as im back in a few days.

@louis33315
I just wanted to say that i do not approve of the attempts of some people to sell their items in my threads... there are forum sections, software, webstes and chats for trading. Such attempts feel like trying to get a cheap advertisment... without even asking for permision. Some people ask me why i don't report such posts... well i just don't do that that's why :P but guys please try not to that here.
Thank you for your understanding.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hello :)

First of all thanks to Korgoth for this topic, this was a great help when I began playing with those little mittens!
Since then i've been experiencing a bit on my own, and took inspiration on a second topic (let me know if i can post it) using facebreakers as well for a cyclone build.

I've come up with a version of my own of an IB build that I would like to share with everybody who is interested in this. Sorry in advance for the wall of text.

Just a few notes:
I have been looking for a build which gives a higher dps output, but stays relatively safe to play. Unfortunately I began collecting items long ago when they were cheaper, and now the fact that some have gone legacy makes the build quite costly, which was not my objective from the start.

Concerning the dps, the levels reached now make it quite overkill for any map under 76, and even in 76/77/78's it's more than enough to 2 shot 99% of the monsters. However, my aim with the 2.0 rebuild was to be able to matter in a party in terms of dps, not only stand by and let the usual cookie builds do the job (and as well be able to carry some friends who just don't have the dps in maps.)

Allow me to share my tree and my gear first, I will then update with the full stats later today or this weekend (i'm at work now, can hardly open the game and make screenshots ^^)
Please note that the tree has been tweaked to cover my needs according to my gear, so some minor changes may need to be applied if you wish to use it. I have aimed for 5 jewels, since those can actually bring far more than what's available on the tree.

TREE:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwEhwSzBS0LYQ-rFCAV7Ba_Gj4elCSLJpUqTS5TL8wxnjIJMk41kjwFPC0_J0CgR35KyEsKTeNQR1FMUdlVS18_X7BhBmHiYuxlTWebaPJqjGxGbWxuqm87b55ybHKpdO12f3fjeA15OXrve4x7w3zZfVt-4H7igwmDX4PMhMSExYTZhO-Kr4w2j5mQEZd5mSubLZu1nleiAKLZplepNKlurEeuPq9ssJKw2LVItfK2irc-t9m5Hb02vYG-p8AawGbAv8GCwzrE9sauyBTKSsqQ02_YvdrB5FHvDu988B_1b_cy_gr-j_-T?accountName=M4th&characterName=Legio

GEAR:
Spoiler

(please note that the gems in my saffel are only here for levelling purposes)

Anyway, in terms of dps I reach 175,6k with blood rage and 3 frenzy charges, and 217k with the atziri popped. I have yet to try a lion's roar and a taste of hate and evaluate their usefulness and how i should include them (or not) to my build. I am using blood rage to improve my leech + attack speed , and herald of ash + hatred as auras.

In terms of tankyness, I reach 38% physical reduce without any bonus, and up to 71% with rumi and 4 endurance charges. Base evasion is 27%, and base block is 53%. With rumi i reach 75% block and 20% spellblock, and I have a saffel in switch for the bosses requiring spellblock. My life atm is 5060, and all my resistances are maxed without relying on flasks or endurance charges. I chose to manually cast enduring cry, since it actually brings much more when it's levelled, and the life replenish is just astonishing

And a little last minute edit : swap the IB for an ice crash and change multistrike for a fortify, it's some great fun as well!

I would be happy to help anybody who needs, so please drop me a pm or add me ingame if you have questions! And thanks again to Korgoth!
Editado por útlima vez por M4th en 24 jul. 2015 9:41:29
Hiya Korgoth,

First off, thank you for your diligent work on these builds. I've been away from the game for a while and when I came back to 2 accounts full of unassigned skill points and an outdated understanding of how the game works, it's your FB build that got me back into the fun. Still using IB but I'm leveling ice crash and supports so looking forward to that.

EDIT - deleting my original dumb question because I figured it out right after I hit post.. /facepalm

I was wondering if you'd make any suggestions regarding point allocation and/or gear choices if your plan was to go Ice Crash instead of Cyclone? (I've never been a fan of cyclone, just not my cup-o-tea)
Or would you leave things as they are in your build?

Thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por DTD_Hiro en 24 jul. 2015 15:49:57
No man, no changes in gear or the passive skill tree.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What an absurd example of the human condition. 28,000 words written without really saying anything at all. The phrase "Much ado about nothing" springs to mind.

As interested as I am to try using the facebreakers; I'm not certain there should be post-doctorate level required reading to do so. I would be terribly grateful if anyone could abridge this Facebreaker Thesis into the 500 words it deserves - or point me in the direction of an already existing one.

I thought this forum was for guides, not manuals.
Editado por útlima vez por Hordearii en 24 jul. 2015 20:11:06
"
Hordearii escribió:
What an absurd example of the human condition. 28,000 words written without really saying anything at all. The phrase "Much ado about nothing" springs to mind.

As interested as I am to try using the facebreakers; I'm not certain there should be post-doctorate level required reading to do so. I would be terribly grateful if anyone could abridge this Facebreaker Thesis into the 500 words it deserves - or point me in the direction of an already existing one.

I thought this forum was for guides, not manuals.

What did you expect when clicking a build that has "extremely detailed guide" on it's name.

You should be happy there's people who do the theorycrafting for you.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional