[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

@marioace
The curses are not casted manually. The curse that you choose is linked to Cast When Damage taken, and spells casted by cast when damage taken don't cost mana.

@qwertyedo
Well ... just make sure that you have Zana :)

@hgy32456
The gloves sadly are not good for a melee build because it is extremely hard and unrewarding to scale elemental damage while unarmed. As for a spell caster build ... i've done spell caster but honestly i'm not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to spell casters.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Which bandit on merciless did you go for on your build?
For years i was with the 1 passive point reward but i've switched to 1 endurance charge a few days ago.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
All right, leveled up my character to 60, got to equip and Abyssus. Can't wait for 63 and my 5l Daresso's, since I'm still using a 3l Foxshade :D

Just saying that I haven't played much, but I have rolled an EK, Incinerate, blender, wander, generic 2h Ice Crash and something I've forgotten, and this has been by far the most powerful and smoothest character I've rolled. The damage especially is insane with a few cheap leveling uniques. The first times I died were to a4 cruel's later bosses, since I had 0 armor and was facetanking them, but that's my fault for not getting a real chest at 50+.

With Abyssus and some trash 1-3c jewelry, I jumped to 18k buffed dps. With a 3 link. With Ice Crash still, though. But still to someone who's used to ~5k dps at mid sixties, that's pretty immense. And fun!

I knew that facebreaker cyclone (though I haven't even used the skill yet, lol) is a tried and true build, but I was honestly surprised how easy and strong it is compared to pretty much everything I've tried before.

I imagine once I get my real chest and armor shield, my tankiness will go through the roof too :)

Edit: ended up with 16k usual self-buffed Cyclone dps with 5l. Since I leveled all this time with Ice Crash, it'll take a while to get use to Cyclone, but I'll trust everyone who says that it's an awesome skill.
Editado por útlima vez por Clerith en 17 jul. 2015 11:33:22
quick question, if i could keep only 1 of 2 jewels, which one should i keep? the +1 to range or the +14 increased aoe?
Both are really kind of mandatory..keep both!
"
KorgothBG escribió:
For years i was with the 1 passive point reward but i've switched to 1 endurance charge a few days ago.

why? i dont see enduring cry on your build
uhm... uhm

yeah .. uhm... sorry something got stuck my throat.
"
KorgothBG escribió:
uhm... uhm

yeah .. uhm... sorry something got stuck my throat.

so is still worth without immortal call because of onslaught? sorry i'm noobie x)
Editado por útlima vez por qwertyedo en 17 jul. 2015 17:19:17
Endurance charge are worth a lot on their own and in my opinion not using them for immortal call was always better ( unless you spend 1872381523 passives on duration increases .. and if you are playing before 2.0 )
Each endurance charge gives you 4% flat physical damage reduction ( for comparison armour DOES NOT give you flat reduction but an estimate because it depends on how big is the hit ... there is an equation you can look it up if you want :) ) Ss yea ... and of course an extra 1 sec onslaught is always nice :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional