[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

It si a good one for 23 exalted?
Use vorici with the at least 1 red option, or at least 2 reds, not sure which is more efficient.

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
based on this calculator (http://siveran.github.io/calc.html) it seems that the best way to RRGGBB your carcass is by just chroming it and it should take around 34.7 tries on average. Using the always 1R from Vorici is veeeery close to just chroming - it takes on average 8.9 tries which costs 35.7 chromes. Personally tho i would listen to Etherfire and use the 1R Vorici crafting method anyway.
And yes i think that 23 ex is ok .. im not very good at trading nor do i know the current prices... not without researching a bit ... but you've hopefully already did that ... so the price should be fine
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 may. 2015 15:36:00
I am new to PoE and have been following this guide, one main concern.

I recently bought a 5L carcass jack, I have it as RRGGB and I have linked Cyclone, Melee physical damage, Faster attacks, concentrated effects, Bloodmagic.

So far, I have noticed that I am losing a lot of life, I am not suprised because i know the cost of cyclone can be very high at times, but I dont have enough money for a 6l as a new player to slot life on hit...is there any alternatives to being able to stay at a high life threshold whilst cycloning for extended periods of time? Right now I am having to be very careful with my cyclones making sure to only cyclone for a short distance and making them as accurate as possible, and would like a bit more freedom as well as ability to cyclone through larger groups.

any help is appreciated!

Well i never use Life gained on hit for my cyclone.
With good amounts of life regeneration and ok life pool ( don't underestimate the power of life regen ) you will never even notice the cyclone.
If you don't have enough life regen or/and big enough life pool (yet) some life leech from a rare ring or amulet will help you a lot!

These are the general advices that i can give you on that problem. If you show me your stats, gear, tree i'll probably do better :P

Oh and another thing i've always suggested that when someone starts this build from scratch ( with level 1 char ) he or she must stick to infernal blow until he or she can sustain his or her cyclone or dominating blow attacks. Because up to level ... let's say level 65 you don't have the needed life nor life regen to support the huge costs of these skills.
I've talked about this in the thread ... a lot actually ... perhaps i've missed to mention it in the guide ? If that's the case i apologize and i'll add it right away!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 may. 2015 19:02:51
"
Well i never use Life gained on hit for my cyclone.
With good amounts of life regeneration and ok life pool ( don't underestimate the power of life regen ) you will never even notice the cyclone.
If you don't have enough life regen or/and big enough life pool (yet) some life leech from a rare ring or amulet will help you a lot!

These are the general advices that i can give you on that problem. If you show me your stats, gear, tree i'll probably do better :P

Oh and another thing i've always suggested that when someone starts this build from scratch ( with level 1 char ) he or she must stick to infernal blow until he or she can sustain his or her cyclone or dominating blow attacks. Because up to level ... let's say level 65 you don't have the needed life nor life regen to support the huge costs of these skills.
I've talked about this in the thread ... a lot actually ... perhaps i've missed to mention it in the guide ? If that's the case i apologize and i'll add it right away!

Thanks for the prompt response! It's not too bad however it's noticeable - definitely and while I am still level 66 trying to level, death is something I would definitely like to avoid as it sets me back quite a bit in exp.

My gear is as follows:

my passive tree, I have followed the duelist guide in perfect step by step detail from level 1-66

I did use infernal blow from the start until literally 1 level ago when I was able to buy my carcass jack (it's bad I know, but its all I could buy for cheap being a newbie)

eventually I plan to upgrade the facebreakers and the carcass, hopefully to a good 6L

Please let me know what pieces need to be upgraded ASAP to maximize gains, I want to be able to run maps when I am 70+ with ease to start acquiring currency for other builds! thank you
Silly me .. i've forgot that you can now look at the characters of other players via the forum!
Anyway... thanks for sharing your gear! I see that you have rather low life regen from your passive tree so i'd suggest that you respec the 4 passives in the Profane chemistry cluster and instead take the 0.6% life regen in the Golem's Blood cluster and then take combat stamina. Also respec Mana flows - you don't need it now when you use blood magic and with the 2 refunded points take the 0.8% life regen right of the Warrior's Blood node.
This should help. Also try to get some life leech from a gear pice if possible or spend 3 passives to get to the 1% life leech node in the Lust for Carnage cluster ... trust me 1% is more than you think and it will greatly help with your situation!

I never had such problems at that level while using cyclone because of one simple reason - i always use Crest of Perandus until level 70 and it gives pretty nice 3% life leech and that seems to be all that you need really .. but since your shield gives plenty of resists that i imagine you need ... you could just do the life regen tree changes ... or if you decide to use the Crest of Perandus you could make some other changes instead like spending passives to compensate the for loss your rare shield resists.

P.S. So many edits ... i need to get some sleep .. soon ...
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 may. 2015 19:08:32
Correct and understood, initially I used mana flows for mana issues which I don't need any longer, as well as 4 nodes I used for resistances, at least 3 of which I really don't need anymore.

One question the "Unrelenting" nodes that I am not too far from provide 10% reduced mana cost of skills as well as 8% to life.... does that strictly pertain to mana skills only (ie, my auras) or does that calculate mana reduction first and THEN blood magic, to reduce the damage I will take from cycloning?
Unrelenting has no effect on auras unfortunately but it does reduce the casting cost of all attacks/spells this includes the cases when you use blood magic. So if you get those nodes the life cost of your Cyclone will be reduced. So by taking the whole cluster you'll reduce the cost roughly by 1/5
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 19 may. 2015 19:11:32
Great, that sounds perfect, that along with my respecs that I am currently working on will reduce the damage significantly and bolster my life which should solve a majority of the problem I am running into! Thanks so much for your help and your guide Korgoth, as a new player to PoE I can say that it was very easy to follow and understand, and facebreaker is without a doubt my favorite build to play even without having tried anything else, its a great deal of fun!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional