[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well i've already mentioned that and i'll quote ( myself ):
"It's interesting to mention that the burning effect of this buff will affect your minions created by dominating blow when they are created... so don't use it with Dominating blow. "

Is it intentional? I don't think so! Is GGG going to fix it? I'm not sure .. maybe .. maybe not...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 21 sept. 2014 19:03:51
Ah, I see now where it was written: read over it too quickly... :-)
IGN: AngelicWitchy - CET+2
"
KorgothBG escribió:
OK guys i've decided to stick to the increased are of effect support gem. It's not that bad without it but the desync began to be very annoying due to the lower skill radius. The 44k DPS is absolutely more than enough to destroy anything in seconds .. Atziri, level 78 map bosses, rogue exiles ... you name it! And to be honest the extra 12k DPS from added fire damage is not that noticeable as it sounds. Don't forget that many things in PoE have high fire resistance.
I guess the desync is the major reason for my decision ... it's very bad without inc AoE.

So ... yup ... i'll be sticking to my bigger skill radius and my lower 44k DPS.

Korgoth,

I'm considering giving FB Cyclone a try. Im guessing the huge mana cost would make the use of bm mandatory?

So ideally

Cyclone - Conc Effect - BM - Melee phys for a 4L, is this the ideal?

Faster attacks for a 5th link?

Also going BM for the main skill will free space for a new aura.. decisions..
Editado por útlima vez por Absolutista en 21 sept. 2014 19:53:25
Well .. i've already explained all this in the guide .. but i guess i'll have to do it again.

Yes BM gem is mandatory... also Carcass jack is pretty important too... get one .. if it doesn't have 5-6L it should be cheap.

For 4L use
Cyclone + Melee Physical Damage + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks or Concentrated Effect.
As a 6th link use Increased Area of effect if feel that you lack AoE; added fire damage if you want more DPS ; Life leech if you want more tankiness.

With conc effect definitely you'll have more damage but without Carcass jack and the Passive Amplify your AoE will be terrible .. so unless you have those i'd say use Faster attacks

The auras that i use with cyclone are:
Haterd + Determination + Herald of Ash
In order to run all 3 ... well i've explained it ... anyway ... you need 4% reduced mana reservation from your tree ( in the Sovereignty circle ) + level 20 Reduced mana gem ( tho level 19 might still be enough )

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I just recently discovered that Haku can 'master craft' flat physical damage on shields. Its not a huge amount though. Im pretty sure its a prefix though, so I don't know what you'd have to give up for it. Regardless, I will look it up.

It might be worth mentioning on the gear section of the guide though.
I've already talked about that mod ... somewhere in this thread ....anyway .. it indeed is prefix and it can be useful in the early-mid levels ( although Crest of Perandus is just superior ).

I'll add a few words in the guide later today
Hey, I love this guide, my main is based on it, and I was wondering if you could post your damage without skills. I am still working on getting everything to 20 and a 6link, but my damage seems incredibly low compared to yours. I just want to make sure I am on the right track.
My basic attack - no auras, no skills no nothing - is 6425 DPS
Thanks for replying, but that is really weird. I am at 3.6k with 800 facebreakers, max phys rings, max phys neck, meginords and abyssus. Is the +200 on perfect legacys really going to give almost a 50% damage increase?

I do have slightly less from passives, but that seems like it would be a very small difference.
Well the passives + 1000% facebreakers + possible more strength should be the reason ... because there can't be any other :)

If you want you can post me your tree and gear so i can see and sum up the exact differences. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional