[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

What level were you when you did Atziri btw?

Also, just making sure. With lvl 20 reduced mana gem and just 1 4% mana reserved reduction from skill tree you can run hatred, determination, and herald of ash? (With ~60 mana left IIRC) Or do you need that whole reduction cluster at top left?
You've misunderstood something.
With the 4% reduced reserved mana and level 20 reduced mana gem you can run Hatred + Determination + Herald of Ash but you are left with no mana! Use this if you want to sue Blood magic support gem!

Unfortunately it is not possible to have those 3 skills ( 2 auras, 1 buff ) and still have mana left to cast skills with.

As for Atziri, i was level 91 but from what i've seen with proper gear anything above level 80-85 should be enough.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks. About how much lifeleech do you think I'll need for blood magic infernal blow for general use and cyclone for bosses? I can only get 4% without using the lifeleech gem and without significant ring changes.

It would be nice to run determination since I usually run hatred+ash since I only have low lvl maps so far.
I use only 2% and it's more than enough!
Don't forget to buy Atziri Promise flask if you don't have one ... the cost is 1-2 chaos orbs .. and it provides extra leech.

Don't forget that you regenerate more life per second than the life that you are using.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 15 sept. 2014 14:24:46
:D Can't wait. I'll be trying atziri in about 3 lvls once I get 3 more important passives. Do you think its worth switching from lvl 19 infernal blow to ~lvl 16-18 cyclone just for atziri? It looks like you finished off Atziri really fast, but my dps with infernal blow is only 28k atm. Only thing I have left is mostly gem lvl and quality, which will take much longer to max.
Cyclone will be better.
Don't forget to use the suggested support gems and use Concentrated effect at all cost!
Also you NEED to have Saffel's Frame! If you don't have the legacy version i'd suggest that you also use Rumi flask for extra spell block . Having high spell block is essential to killing Atziri without dying!

Also note that my cyclone damage at the moment is 44k .. so it would be harder for you ti kill her ... but i'm sure that you'll be able to do it without problems as long as you have:
5000 life
20k cyclone dps
capped resists
capped block and as much spell block as possible
Heh, now to roll 2 greens, 1 blue, and 2 red on my 5L armor chestpiece xD
What do u guys think about this tree? its a CI witch using block/evasion/dodge for defense its attributes are a bit lacking but i think you can make up for it with equips or skill points if u must anyway here it is

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8EBwW1BukJIRB7ES8RUBXXGyUblx0UHU8egR8CIuonYSsNLL8tHzBxNbk2xTpCQktHBkt4S41LrkyzT31RYFINVmNZ81xrXypfamaebRltbHKpfNl-4n_GgFaESIXFhq6Leo9Gj_qVIJmana6io6cIpyunNKmVrKq0xbVIvjrAGsHFwfPC7MNt0NDUI9gk2VvaPdsa2-fdqN-K377i9-cL53To1ukC62Pr5OwY8772_PrS_xw=
You know that Acrobatics cuts your ES in half right?
Without unwavering stance you'll get stunned a lot.

I'd rather stick to my own Ci Facebreaker witch:
How to Smash Heads.Guide for a CI Facebreaker Witch with Infernal blow
"
XeroAura escribió:
Thanks. About how much lifeleech do you think I'll need for blood magic infernal blow for general use and cyclone for bosses? I can only get 4% without using the lifeleech gem and without significant ring changes.

It would be nice to run determination since I usually run hatred+ash since I only have low lvl maps so far.

I only have 1% life leech and it seems to be enough. Can always put warlord's mark on monsters you need extra leech for.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional