[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Trying to talk myself into or out of using Rainbow stride.

Mana would be nice for no blood magic, 20AR. 22+ block chance on spells
No armor, No life.

Whatcha think? 22% block of 70% block is 15% spell block.

Well they are nice indeed. The armour is not really a big problem. Although no life is definetly not ok the boots are still pretty good.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Dunnie escribió:
"
kompaniet escribió:
I switched out temporal chains for warlord mark. To be honest.. i never noticed any benefit from temporal chains. Warlord mark gives another 4% life leech and 2% mana leech.

I feel the same way about Temporal Chains.

Trying out Warlord's Mark might not be a bad idea.

No wait, Warlord's Mark is a red gem and Temporal Chains is green....
Hmm....

I guess I will just wait to hear your opinion before throwing all my Chromatic Orbs into my boots =/

It's working great for me. Faster flask charges, More leech is excellent expecially when you need it the most. And lastly endurance charges! I don't regret this choice at all.

I only have 1% leech on my ring so warlord's mark helps me more than temporal chains.

But enfeeble or vulnerability might also be good choices.

My items:

Spoiler

On maps with ele reflect i switch to dominating blow + bloodmagic setup or ib but without added fire/hatred.

On maps with half regen there is no choice but to use ib with blood magic. Simply cannot sustain the mana cost with leech anymore. Db works just as well here.

On maps with p reflect i have to use ib. Too dangerous to make any attempt with db.

No regen maps work quite well with ib + blood magic. This is where warlord mark shines. I really like doing those crazy map mods no one else dares. If only the reward for the risk was higher (hint to ggg)

This how i do it. How do you guys cope with those map mods?
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 1 may. 2014 12:47:55
Any suggestions on where to go with the passive tree after filling your base tree out completely? Im at 4200 or so life so not sure whether to go for life nodes or dmg nodes at this point. Also, I didnt have to take the resistance nodes since I am getting it all maxed from my current gear.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
ride1226 escribió:
Any suggestions on where to go with the passive tree after filling your base tree out completely? Im at 4200 or so life so not sure whether to go for life nodes or dmg nodes at this point. Also, I didnt have to take the resistance nodes since I am getting it all maxed from my current gear.

As a rule of thumb I'd say you'd better go for life nodes ... one does not die because of too little damage, but because of too little life ;-)
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Helbelinc is absolutely right!
Besides if you were at 5200 life i could've said "Hey man go for some attack speed now" but with "just" 4200 you should really focus on more life!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Struggling to find a good strategy vs 74 dominus and 74 vaal. Still can't figure out the best course of action vs these bosses and i'm freaking lvl 89 soon.

Saffell is a must vs dominus to not be obliteraded by the lightning stream but his touch of god attack is still dangerous.

Vaal's ground smash attack is what troubles me as well.

Anyone else?
Dominus is tricky and smoke mine is the best way to handle that.
ANd Vaal ... there is nothing easier than avoiding the oversoul smash attack ... i really don't see a problem here ... you can run around 2 vaal oversouls for hours without getting hit.

When you see that he is "charging" the attack don't run away from it ( because the aoe infront of the boss is huge ) just go behind him ...
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 2 may. 2014 22:57:15
"
KorgothBG escribió:
Dominus is tricky and smoke mine is the best way to handle that.
ANd Vaal ... there is nothing easier than avoiding the oversoul smash attack ... i really don't see a problem here ... you can run around 2 vaal oversouls for hours without getting hit.

When you see that he is "charging" the attack don't run away from it ( because the aoe infront of the boss is huge ) just go behind him ...

Internet lag and desynch might work against me if i do that. And sometimes it's hard to see when he is doing the ground smash attack in a full party with firestorms, incinerate and all explosions even hard to see the boss =)
Editado por útlima vez por kompaniet en 3 may. 2014 6:25:10
i have had a lot of fun with the facebreaker build! but i think its time to sell off my gear for other characters.

if anyone is interested i am selling gear here and legacy 943% gloves. I am on standard only.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913849
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional