[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Have anyone tried dominating blow in invasion? Curious how the dominated minions fare against invasion bosses.

For instance, summoner pets can tank ambush super easy, however on invasion league most invasionbosses just 1-2 shot all zombies (max rez, necromantic aegis etc). Even with snapshot summoning zombies using Montegruls grasp invasion bosses (alot of them) 1-2 shot the pets. Summoner is imo a good example of a build that works brilliantly on ambush, but is much harder on invasion due to all the aoe mechanics of the invasion bosses. Is this the case for dominating blow users also? (Basically boils down to dominated mobs survivability vs zombie survivability. If they are equal I would know the outcome, insta rip pets hahaha)

So, how does the dominated allies work against invasino bosses? Just interested in any kind of shared experiences, do they shred all your minions in 2 sec like the zombies?

Cheers!
Avantor
Editado por útlima vez por Avantor en 23 mar. 2014 9:05:54
I see you have a support gem that gives you increased critical strike chance but why when you have skilled Resolute Technique?
It's there just because i want to level it up ... and actualy it's not even there anymore ... just .. read the guide mate ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
HeyZ, I dk if anyone askd yet, but, what's your opinion on 6l uniques? If considering further improvement in this build ?
Lightning Coil(awesome dmg mitigation), Carcass Jack(should be synergizing well with IB), Belly(lots of life, little resboost)?
Way I see it those are only options of increasing this build effectiveness... Besides gg jewerly

Do I assume right that to use DB I'll have to switch it in with BM ?

I learnd another interesting mechanic to counteract my inability to get out of Touch of God/Vaal slam.
Smoke mine. Teleports you instantly.

IGN: Infernalle
Yes, if you use DB you'll need BM gem.

About unique chests:
Belly of the Beast - it is cool althouth the life is not that much as you might think it is.
Carcass Jack - Impossible to get get the right socket colors
Daresso's Defiance - It's a pretty good chest
Lightning Coil - With no lightning res on your gloves and belt and helmet .. good luck capping your lightning resistance!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks man!

So wait, Daresso's is better then Belly? for this build?
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 24 mar. 2014 13:56:15
I would't say better ... pretty much the same grade if you ask me... dont forget that 40% life is not 40% MORE life ... let's say that without it you have 210% life with it you'll have 250%

i.e.
You have 1000 base life you also have 200% life from your tree so you end up with 3000 life with the belly you'll have 3400 life.
For example with a chest that gives 100 life you'll have 3300 life.
got u
Btw, i have no problems with shipyard, i have to check shrine, and try again palace but with good mods, and smoke mine.

PS just helped to gear some guy who is following ur build)
And ive got meginords with +5% iAOE )))
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 24 mar. 2014 20:32:25
Ok so shrine is piece of cake even with ele weakness.

I tested smoke mine on merci dominus works like a charm!!!
Insta teleport+dominus blinded.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional