[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

No idea what you are doing wrong mate.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
me too, i mean 10k dps diff with u is not that bad, but:
I get destoyed by ele reflect(i used regualr attack against 2 elel reflect rares afterwards, slow but i dont get killed)
I get killed by rogue exile with viper strike, 3 times in a row.
I almost got killed by rogue exile with rain of arrows,
I got killed on 77 map with ele weakness and extra 90 cold damage, 3 times i think.
I also get killed by RF exiles, almost on any map, I managed to kill one but wqithout dying but it took me time to run around.
I got killed 10 times by vaal trap boss in corrupted area b4 i figured out to use Saffel's
I am now(being more careful and running away/topaz and fast switch shields I practiced 10 times on merci dominus b4 going to map one)
I ve got insta killed by palace dominus totems.

I think I dont have habit of running away when somthing hits me, I ve got too accosomed to faceroll everything...

Also, that definitely shows you that FB shouldnt have had nerfed!!! As saffel's as BoR and such.... Because ppl who post builds and say oh, how easy, the reason is, they dont only have very good gear, they are also very skilled players. I dontthink gg shouldve nerfed)
I mean look at INV first atziri kill. all items nerfed but still exactly the same as standart legacy top OP build...

Just dont get it)

Because I can lvl up with non legacy ones in the same amount of time to lvl 70 any char easy, but end game is tough and skill requiring legacy or not...

Can you video hard palace dominus fight?
I watched your LS MF video a lot, and learned from it too. 3900 life with saffel and 4300 lionseye, all resists capped and ovecapped.
IGN: Infernalle
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 23 mar. 2014 6:49:52
I currently don't have any Palace maps. And i don't have parts of my gear currently because i play different builds right now. ( actualy i don't plan to play much from now on until something interesting comes up ) So unfortunately that won't be possible right now. The key is to manage your shields, flasks and to know when to back off for a few seconds.

Interesting thing is how can you possible die in instant from dominus totems?! They deal damage per second and with capped cold res it's not even that much ... also you can easily run away after using a quicksilver flaks... also you can destroy them... also after laying them down there is around 1 - 1.5 seconds before they activate..

Doing maps with map mods which are obviously dangerous is not a good move at all... i mean what's the point to do Ele weakness + 3 projectiles + Extra ele dmg + boss damage + monster damage + double boss Shrine map ? Play samrt mate .. know waht is dangerous and just don't do it ... if you want to faceroll each and every content that PoE has just by right clicking get yourself 500 exalts buy mirrored dagger + mirrored shield + crown of eyes + 6L shav + GG jewelry and go lets say .. crit ST.
But if you can't afford mirrored items you'll need to pass on some map mod combinations, you'll need to play safe from time to time.. it's just the way it is.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Okay man, i gues you right i should calm down))

Why you not play?

There some interesting builds I would want to try when Ill have currency) your flicker, wonder wanderer, ele buzzsaw, rf/inc, mf summoner), shavs low life shockwave), some immortal aegis, some shavs coe build^)))
Editado por útlima vez por paladinshiva en 23 mar. 2014 7:00:04
BTW I really love your builds, and how ever node is thought about and cheap!
If you have donate option ill use it one day)))
Thanks mate appriciate it!
I don't play because ... well... because i've tried everything that i want to try. So now only PoE Forum active. But when something new comes out i'll most certainly try it.
So...I made another facebreaker ! I wasn't too satisfied with 2H flicker because of my potato laptop v_v

but now i made the transition (15 free respec points + 35 regrets i had on hand). And I totally not regret the change and the build is still robust as ever with non-legacy gloves. Hopefully I can shoot for 35 k dps in the end. Can't say no to 5 frenzy charges.

gear:

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Molochmane en 23 mar. 2014 7:39:17
35k is doable without legacy Facebreaker and with 0 Frenzy charges ... but with Meginord's Girdle.
Editado por útlima vez por KorgothBG en 23 mar. 2014 8:24:21
"
KorgothBG escribió:
35k is doable with legacy Facebreaker and with 0 Frenzy charges ... but with Meginord's Girdle.

if i had a legacy gloves on ambush Q_Q !
I'm sorry without*
With you can reach 50k without frenzy charges.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional