[3.22] The Forbidden Build 10 - DoT-Capped Healing - Tainted Pact Forbidden Rite Pathfinder

I admire the elegance of this assembly! Such a subtle interaction of various mechanics, around each of which you can create a separate build)))

I'm just a beginner trying to figure out the mechanics of this beautiful game. This build really inspires you to search for untrodden paths) And I decided, if not to assemble it entirely, then at least to test individual nodes and look for alternative solutions...

Then I came across a strange thing:
The node that heals us with the active skill "Righteous Fire" works fine when receiving blows from the death of henchmen, but refuses to work when receiving blows from the helmet "Scold's Bridle". And I can't figure out why?

Thank you in advance for your help and sorry in advance for my English)
"
The node that heals us with the active skill "Righteous Fire" works fine when receiving blows from the death of henchmen, but refuses to work when receiving blows from the helmet "Scold's Bridle". And I can't figure out why?

Scold's Bridle would work if the hit was enough damage and frequent enough.

The skeletons cause a 420-damage hit every 0.231 seconds. You need to get close to that with Scold's Bridle.

To figure out exactly how long a leech lasts, use this equation:
((Hit Damage) * 0.15) / (2% of Max Life)

Let's say you have 5000 life, and Scold's Bridle is doing 100 damage (after reduction!)
((100) * 0.15) / (5000 * 0.02) = 0.15s

So, you would need to do 100 damage with Scold's Bridle every 0.15 seconds to have 100% Leech uptime.

If the hit is higher, like 400 damage, that quadruples the duration of the leech, so you would only need it every 0.6 seconds.

Ultimately, this is too inconvenient compared to using Heartbound Loop.
Editado por útlima vez por Jousis en 2 oct. 2023 18:26:46
can anyone please tell me how he got 85 chaos resistance? thanks.
he doesnt get 85% poison resistance, he uses a jewel that increases his poison resistance over time untill it stays at 85%
How are you able to start the loop with 50% mana reserved for Grace and 35% mana reserved for Purity of Fire, leaving 15% mana about 164 mana left?
I can only start the loop by taking out CWDT in shield and boots off and leaving off Grace.. Only have a total of 1001 mana atm thou.

Hope some can help out :)
Ok I've been playing a chieftain all league saw this and I'm like, this looks fun, I have like 28k tool tops so if anything I'm getting a dps boost lol.

Not to my stupid question, could I a skuffed version with a chiften? Totally lazy if I can respect vs rebuild I'm all for it.

Get 90 max fire res, so 90 max all ele, then use a timeless jewel to get the 50% ele as chaos, then you only need fire res.
"
pborggaard escribió:
How are you able to start the loop with 50% mana reserved for Grace and 35% mana reserved for Purity of Fire, leaving 15% mana about 164 mana left?
I can only start the loop by taking out CWDT in shield and boots off and leaving off Grace.. Only have a total of 1001 mana atm thou.

Hope some can help out :)

I was having similar problems initially. When I started testing, I didn't have the "Skills cost life instead of 30% mana cost" mastery, the reduced mana cost flask mod, or the minus mana ring craft. I definitely needed the mastery and the flask to sustain the loop. The ring craft definitely helped.

Right now I'm just over 1k total mana, with ~150 unreserved. Forbidden Rite costs 24 mana (and 22 life) to cast.
i cant understand why the build doesnt work... my profile is open i think
Awesome mechanics flipping. Is this Uber Boss viable?
Anyone else unable to get cast when damage taken support to work with anomalous summon skeletons? Does this not work anymore?

Edit: My anomalous summons skeletons was too high to work with the cast when damage taken, reset it to lvl 1 and build works great now.
Editado por útlima vez por Animalkin232 en 28 oct. 2023 15:36:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional