[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

If there are CDR tattoos, I might as well accept my fate and start loop again, especially with sanctum back.
But without it... I got addicted to 52% CDR, and going back to snail speed would hurt:)
How bout them flask duration tattoos? Looking sexy.
I have a question:
Can I use 20/20 anomalous summon skeletons + 20 CWDT in the helmet with tatoo, that gives "+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems"? As far as I understand, summon skeletons gem will summon 4 skeletons, that will deal 420*2*4 = 3360 phys. damage. This is enough to activate CWDT in helmet again.
"
Nlckname escribió:
I have a question:
Can I use 20/20 anomalous summon skeletons + 20 CWDT in the helmet with tatoo, that gives "+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems"? As far as I understand, summon skeletons gem will summon 4 skeletons, that will deal 420*2*4 = 3360 phys. damage. This is enough to activate CWDT in helmet again.

Yep, that would work fine, same as +1 amulet currently.

Tiny issue, though. Which +30 int passive are you going to use?:) There is a distinct lack of those anywhere you want to be pathing, unless going for suppress.
Thanks for answer!
Build works fine for now, only issue are the bubble archnemesis modifier mobs, that decrease your CDR, stopping the loop, unless you spam weapon swap and slowly whittle them down.

Another thing, if I start the loop before I use Olroth's Resolve, I'll kill myself. Could that be, this is happening through Forbidden Rite? I have still negative chaos resistance, I would assume that's whats killing me?
"
Camatoo escribió:
Build works fine for now, only issue are the bubble archnemesis modifier mobs, that decrease your CDR, stopping the loop, unless you spam weapon swap and slowly whittle them down.

Another thing, if I start the loop before I use Olroth's Resolve, I'll kill myself. Could that be, this is happening through Forbidden Rite? I have still negative chaos resistance, I would assume that's whats killing me?

Bubbles are annoying, but it gets better with higher damage, they get nuked instantly on entering the bubble, and sometimes don´t even stop your loop.

As for Olroth - well, yes, starting the loop without flask up will kill you instantly. You are taking 840*3 from rings + 1000-ish from FR, so 3,5k-ish dmg every cycle. Only thing keeping you alive is permanent ward from Olroth. Feature, not a bug:)
im hyped to put together an other ward looper in 3.22, thanks again for keeping your thread up to date
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
What do you think about sacrifice support gem and changing the loop from frost to chaos dmg?
"
AuxillaQQ escribió:
What do you think about sacrifice support gem and changing the loop from frost to chaos dmg?

Chaos loop is fine build - though I would probably play it on sabo or occ, but that is mostly personal preference.

Sacrifice support is trash for chaos loop, since we have so low HP - at level 20 it adds 8,8% life as damage, so around 230 dmg. Which is worse than woke added chaos, because no +1.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional