[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

Hi I'm really enjoying this build especially considering its the second one I've ever done in this game. I've gotten your spell suppression variant working in all ways except for the ability to sustain loop with only one ring. My skill cooldown is at 0.198 as well as is my skelleton duration.
Life

Energy Shield

Chaos Resistance

Heartbound Loop rings Two One
Heartbound Ring Damage

Summon Skeleton Level(After +1/+2)

Body CWDT Gem Quality Normal "Divergent"
Body CWDT Level(After +1/"+2")

Body CWDT Quality

Ward With Flask On

Skeleton Damage 1260
Forbidden Rite Damage 1238
Total Damage 2498

Loop Status: Fail

Even if I were to nuke my chaos res down to like -50 and increase my health to the 3000s range I would only just reach the damage requirement for the loop. How do you go about sustaining the loop with only a single Heartbound loop?
Editado por útlima vez por Tawney_Owl en 8 ago. 2023 0:13:24
I think the problem is with summon skeletons, the level needs to be 21 so that you summon 4 skeletons that die, because you only have 1 ring to proc the self-damage. Change the skeleton level in the calculator and see if it fixes the loop.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran escribió:
"
Camatoo escribió:
I've got this staff cheap. Would the cruicible tree brick the item?

I think Endurance charges mess with the physical damage taken from Heartbound Loop, so your loop balance will be messed up. The calculations in the build require zero physical damage reductions (hence no armor allowed).

I imagine you'd have to manually recalculate all self damage, accounting for 8% physical damage reduction from 2 Endurance charges and balance it with your CwDTs. Maybe possible, but a bit daunting.

I swapped it for another staff. Not worth going through all that hassel
"
Jadran escribió:
I think the problem is with summon skeletons, the level needs to be 21 so that you summon 4 skeletons that die, because you only have 1 ring to proc the self-damage. Change the skeleton level in the calculator and see if it fixes the loop.

Damn thats gonna be expensive lol, thanks for the help!
Nope...several online right now at 20c and less.
Nerf to 5-ways, so most likely nerf to timeless jewel drops. Means Balbala will be more expensive.
Getting 4 flasks will be expensive.
Looking at the 5way nerf, am I interpreting it correctly as 60-ish% XP reduction? Because that would put us at about 3-4% XP at 99 per run, which would be similar to what 5ways used to give before archnem XP mobs.
If so, it should still be go-to way for getting to 100.

Best case scenario - 5ways still meta, but more runs are needed, and supply of timeless jewels even increases.

And hey, at least wardloop survived another patch:) And will probably be one of the best sanctum runners, with the ability to offscreen mobs reduced.
We survived the patch notes ?
thx for share i will use 3.22
Yes build still works in 3.22! One more league of looping!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional