[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

A question about the upgrade to 4 flasks, is one node on the timeless jewel with 10% increased flask charges enough or does it need to be 2 ?
"
Feanturo escribió:
A question about the upgrade to 4 flasks, is one node on the timeless jewel with 10% increased flask charges enough or does it need to be 2 ?

depends on your clusters/tree. use the calcualtor for this. and in-game misc tab has the details required.
How does Alchemist's Genius "Flasks have increased effect on you, and you gain an increased number of Flask Charges." Break the build?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Rainbowfire escribió:
Hello,

I see how damage is done, but I am not seeing what type of defense this build has (I might be missing it).

Other than having ward up (stopping some damage), what other protections does this build have (as -60 chaos makes most chaos damage almost instant kill if not careful).

Thanks,
-Eleon

The Ward doesn't stop "some" damage, but tons. It's just hard to notice.
The Loop also recovers your life insanely fast.
As for other defenses, a late build can have :
100% Spell Damage Suppression Chance
75% Chance to Block Attack Damage (with Glancing Blow)
50% Chance to Block Spell Damage (with Glancing Blow)
~85-95% Chance to Evade Attack (with Evasion build)
Immune to chill freeze stun and curses.

All this mean it's very difficult to die.
Uber Bosses are still a huge problem.
Waves 25-30 of Simulacrum can see bosses One-Shot you.
Any other way to die can generally be avoided with quick reaction and/or careful planning.

"
unlucky_child escribió:
How does Alchemist's Genius "Flasks have increased effect on you, and you gain an increased number of Flask Charges." Break the build?

Alchemist's Genius increase the effect of "Less Ward" of Olroth's flask, which is not nice at all.
This does not "break" the build, but that's a sad reduction in Ward.
Editado por útlima vez por Three9 en 14 dic. 2022 10:44:43
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Feanturo escribió:

depends on your clusters/tree. use the calcualtor for this. and in-game misc tab has the details required.

Thx for the answer.
Btw the link to the 4 flask clusters seems to be broken, what stats do i look for on them, or do the regular ones work.
The build might be borderline fine, but it's not OP, there's so many tradeoffs playing this build already.. every time I see someone "DEFINITELY OK" with the nerfs to the point of it's soon unplayable aren't doing us any favours. Akshay chill out pls
"
Three9 escribió:
The build might be borderline fine, but it's not OP, there's so many tradeoffs playing this build already.. every time I see someone "DEFINITELY OK" with the nerfs to the point of it's soon unplayable aren't doing us any favours. Akshay chill out pls

yes agreed, its more annoying now
i am pretty chill btw
if somebody wants to try, can try!

plus there is affliction for using flasks in sanctum and that ruins the runs.
"
Feanturo escribió:
"
Akshay escribió:
"
Feanturo escribió:

Thx for the answer.
Btw the link to the 4 flask clusters seems to be broken, what stats do i look for on them, or do the regular ones work.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/BQEMlewu8
Hey guys, my Loop is not working.. i dont know what im doing wrong.. the calculator says the loop should work.. :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional