[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

is this build dead? Wanna try this if not nerfed
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
its not dead, i will be playing this and updating this guide in a week.
its still alive and as OP as ever.

this time my league start is going slow. I also don't know how rare To Dust is going to be.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 9 dic. 2022 14:42:49
It's not that rare...There are a lot on the market for 20-30c...The lower end ones that activate the build using 3 are like 2-3c.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Okay so looping is now more dangerous than ever.
Perhaps some of you have tried like me to loop with a headhunter. It works, until it doesn't, essentially because some stolen buffs provide armor for example.

Since the 3.20, we're regularly getting Headhunter buffs.
I am not the only one who noticed : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3326164

I didn't notice at first but when I started having my build disabled for apparently no reason, I payed attention.
Now I am getting 3-4 buffs per map. Not all of them are build breaking of course.

So, fellow wardlooper, when surrounded by an angry and desperate mob on the receiving end of a one-sided slaughter, and suddenly finding yourself angry and desperate and on the receiving end of a one-sided slaughter, hold onto your xp and run. You have 20 seconds to plot your revenge.
is it possible to play with ascendancy raider and without flask?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Editado por útlima vez por unlucky_child en 11 dic. 2022 4:47:41
"
Wonderglass escribió:
Okay so looping is now more dangerous than ever.
Perhaps some of you have tried like me to loop with a headhunter. It works, until it doesn't, essentially because some stolen buffs provide armor for example.

Since the 3.20, we're regularly getting Headhunter buffs.
I am not the only one who noticed : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3326164

I didn't notice at first but when I started having my build disabled for apparently no reason, I payed attention.
Now I am getting 3-4 buffs per map. Not all of them are build breaking of course.

So, fellow wardlooper, when surrounded by an angry and desperate mob on the receiving end of a one-sided slaughter, and suddenly finding yourself angry and desperate and on the receiving end of a one-sided slaughter, hold onto your xp and run. You have 20 seconds to plot your revenge.

This is the single most hidden nerf I have seen in all my poe life. They placed a hidden buff from mobs , like the currency conversion that passes you the buffs mobs have...I really , really do not understand what the hell they are thinking...I am sure it is not targeted to ward loopers but it's the single most idiotic decision I have seen

"
unlucky_child escribió:
is it possible to play with ascendancy raider and without flask?

Lol.
What you think guys is build gonna work with new mechanic because resolve, I mean we hitting ourself all the time,isn't that gonna deplete all our resolve.
"
Andonay escribió:
What you think guys is build gonna work with new mechanic because resolve, I mean we hitting ourself all the time,isn't that gonna deplete all our resolve.

No body can test that because on the league Olroth is bugged.
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
Andonay escribió:

So i can stop saving up for this build, what exactly is bugged ?
"
Feanturo escribió:
"
Vendetta escribió:
"
Andonay escribió:

So i can stop saving up for this build, what exactly is bugged ?

Olroth can't be killed. He has become immortal this league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional