[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
thang212 escribió:
Thanks for posting this build. I am having trouble getting my loop to continue. Is it because i'm only level 71.

thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/DXi7e9TB

since your to dust is 36, do this
remove less duration
remove less duration mastery in tree
and finally buy a new anomalous minion speed, but this time make it 19% quality exactly. don't' make it 20% quality.

you can read the guide again about why these numbers are important.

Is two heartbounds not workable with 27% cdr? I cant get my build to work after going up to 27cdr
I tried with 43+44 to dust and with opportunity passive
Less duration 4/20 and 5/20
With 20% quality minion speed
But no combination works
I am not at home so i dont have my pob
But you can import my character
Name: Missblueeyes>Kalandra>Kalandramiginte

If any1 could explain what i need to do or if i need to switch to 1 heartbound
Editado por útlima vez por Missblueeyes en 12 sept. 2022 1:33:22
"
Missblueeyes escribió:
Is two heartbounds not workable with 27% cdr? I cant get my build to work after going up to 27cdr
I tried with 43+44 to dust and with opportunity passive
Less duration 4/20 and 5/20
With 20% quality minion speed
But no combination works
I am not at home so i dont have my pob
But you can import my character
Name: Missblueeyes>Kalandra>Kalandramiginte

If any1 could explain what i need to do or if i need to switch to 1 heartbound

you don't need rare ring for 27 cdr

for 27 cdr do this

get 34% to dust, window of opportunity and less duration mastery
this should be enough, less duration gem not required

if you don't want to take window of opportunity
then go with 58% to dust and and less duration 4/20 required.
"
lamaikyl escribió:
i think he means the "take 40% of life AND 25% of es as chaos dmg" that increases the damage you take a bit, if you have energy shield. generally you will want to corrupt your ring though, so no energy shield will be left

Correct.
Although my main ES issue is this

But I like the ring, it saves me a few skill points :)

"
Akshay escribió:
I ignored it for simplicity's sake

its 25% of es, i don't think anyone has over 100 es with this build.
that would be 40 damage from forbidden rite, which is negligible.

It matters a lot when you're trying to get rid of one heartbound ring :D
But I saw you merged the PR, so that's cool :)
"
Akshay escribió:

share the video

Ok we figured the problem. I'm suing self chill build with Fulcrum staff and it gives tons of elem dmg including fire dmg to chest explosions which in return sometimes ignite me so hard that i rip.
Thanks for your time <3
I just finally enabled this build. Crap gear, crap res jewels, level 1 gems (except the helmet needed levels) and it's just crazy.

Never played something like that. So nice to hear all that shatters :)

Would love to grind all night but well have to go off soon due work tomorrow. I'm so glad I give it a try. Defo will farm and fuel more currency into it.

"
Asag escribió:
I just finally enabled this build. Crap gear, crap res jewels, level 1 gems (except the helmet needed levels) and it's just crazy.

Never played something like that. So nice to hear all that shatters :)

Would love to grind all night but well have to go off soon due work tomorrow. I'm so glad I give it a try. Defo will farm and fuel more currency into it.

Very happy to see this, I had the same reaction last league when I tried at the end. Got the gear together first, put it on, and was like... wow, I am going all in on this next league.
Hi,

I've currently got this build up and running and am having a heap of fun but am new to this whole thing and not sure where to go from here. Would anybody have any advice?

My current plan is to do uber lab tonight when I finish work and maybe try get gloves/helm/boots with more ward and then roll some implicits, but other than that I'm not sure where to start upgrading.

My current budget is currently around 5, maybe 10 at a stretch divines.

Here is a link to my pob: https://pastebin.com/adLEbLbB

Thank you very much :)

Edit: Also a question about pantheon; I'm currently running Brine/Yugul. If I can get some resists on gear to cover running bismuth and/or an ele roll quicksilver, what flask should I use to replace it?
Editado por útlima vez por unksolio en 12 sept. 2022 21:17:53
Anyone have any tips on crafting a belt with 16% CDR and reduced fask charges? I have the base, but alt spamming and regaling isn't doing it. I tried a few fossils but may need a lot of primal resonators.
I'm loving the build and would like to take it to the next level. Any suggestions on what my next upgrade should be? I'm thinking that I want to get rid of the bismuth flask but I'm not capped in resistances (62/80/68). Any suggestions?

POB: https://pastebin.com/WTcyw8EB

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional