[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Simple2012 escribió:
I don't know if anyone pointed it out already but ..
The calculations of the forbidden rite dmg is wrong, it assumes you have 0 ES. My heartbound loop gives me some ES.

I ignored it for simplicity's sake

its 25% of es, i don't think anyone has over 100 es with this build.
that would be 40 damage from forbidden rite, which is negligible.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 11 sept. 2022 11:38:18
"
alexxpl escribió:
Hi, it's me again. Will the amount of 70divine be enough to upgrade my character to a level where he will kill maven, sharper, elder, sirius, and some Uber bosses? if so, what to invest in? look at people on Poe.Ninja build do you recommend something from yourself?

yes you can skill ubers, with few deaths, maven is kinda super easy
sirius is the hardest

do all these upgrades

upgrade all your ward items, with high ward + high resistance
awakened gems, 20% quality all gems
empower 4 and level 21 body armour skills
level 95 - 100
high budget large cluster jewel
then go for 4-flasks or omni
upgrade to onslaught flask, dying sun
get double clusters setup and use projectile cluster
Hey, is tehre anything in maps that blocks life recoup?
I have a well geared char in std, played cwdt in Sentinell and now i only changed body armor for this one

and keep dying in maps with no bad mods, life recoup just turns off. I tried everything i could think of, nothing works. D:

Loop works perfectly fine, rip comes as if im getting degen dmg, spells are still triggered normally but life recoup doesnt work. I recorded 20 videos of rips and there's no debuff shown or anything suspicious.

Could it be some AN mods? I mention a couple of times harvest mobs spawn, and as soon as i hit them, my life recoup stops.

Appreciate all the answers with guesses <3

Edit: for the new chest i had to get lvl 21 diverget cwdt instead of lvl 20 in Skin of the Lords. Not sure if it has to do something with my problem though.

Edit#2: swapped back to Skin of the Lords, everything's fine. Looks like legacy explo somehow ruins life recoup which i have no explanation of o_O
Still waiting for a hint, it must be that i miss something.
Editado por útlima vez por aefoa en 11 sept. 2022 13:35:06
"
aefoa escribió:
Hey, is tehre anything in maps that blocks life recoup?
I have a well geared char in std, played cwdt in Sentinell and now i only changed body armor for this one

and keep dying in maps with no bad mods, life recoup just turns off. I tried everything i could think of, nothing works. D:

Loop works perfectly fine, rip comes as if im getting degen dmg, spells are still triggered normally but life recoup doesnt work. I recorded 20 videos of rips and there's no debuff shown or anything suspicious.

Could it be some AN mods? I mention a couple of times harvest mobs spawn, and as soon as i hit them, my life recoup stops.

Appreciate all the answers with guesses <3

Edit: for the new chest i had to get lvl 21 diverget cwdt instead of lvl 20 in Skin of the Lords. Not sure if it has to do something with my problem though.

Edit#2: swapped back to Skin of the Lords, everything's fine. Looks like legacy explo somehow ruins life recoup which i have no explanation of o_O
Still waiting for a hint, it must be that i miss something.

share the video
"
Akshay escribió:

share the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycAzFf89msE&ab_channel=AefoaAnemone

You can see that i used vaal RF at the 2nd plot and life recoup did the job very well getitng me back to max life in no time, and then when i started hitting mobs, recoup's gone.
Note that this rip type appears randomely, with or without vaal RF being on.
Thanks for trying to help!
Buying gear for this build is quite annoying but finally have most of the items ready to start :)

Basically have everything sorted and now gonna craft helmet/gloves/boots.

Can't wait to finally try the build but it will be probably tomorrow, tired now after spending hours on the trade site. If not of some lucky drops that I sold for quite few divines it would not be possible so quick. I think wardloop is more popular than I was thinking because some of the prices are quite high.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 11 sept. 2022 17:05:48
Hey @Akshay, I know in the past this build worked as a witch character as well. Is there anything I would have to change to be able to do that? Only issue I see is the pathfinder ascendency you use here and im not sure how to counter that if I am running as a witch.
Editado por útlima vez por PureHavok en 11 sept. 2022 18:50:18
Current setup I'm running. Next upgrades are 35% clusters, 27%cdr including belt, and 20% brutal restraint. And I just realized I need a SotL that benefits me, gonna get one right now

Thanks for posting this build. I am having trouble getting my loop to continue. Is it because i'm only level 71.

thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/DXi7e9TB
"
thang212 escribió:
Thanks for posting this build. I am having trouble getting my loop to continue. Is it because i'm only level 71.

thanks in advance

https://pastebin.com/DXi7e9TB

You should get rid of the chaos res in your belt

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional