[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Shall I do any Alva mission?

Shall I do any Einhar mission?

Shall I do any Niko mission? (And when the sulphite container is full, do some delving? How? (Laterally, to the left or to the right?))

(I guess I should do all the Jun missions.)

Shall I do Heist quest? How? (Choose the highest (among doables) level?)

Shall I vendor some gems, together with 1 Gemcutter? What gems need what quality, and what alternate quality? (Divergent etc.)

Shall I do any Sacred Grove side-area? What if my Horticrafting Station is already full? I am on Trade league. Should I buy some good harvest-base gear? (Currently I have some mediocre(?) 6-link bodyarmour (128 life), some mediocre 6-link bow (Imperial Bow with "+2 to level of bow", "+20% to chaos damage over time" and 1.59 attacks per second.))

(I guess I shall complete all Vaal side areas.)

"
Jhssutrx escribió:
Shall I do any Alva mission?

Shall I do any Einhar mission?

Shall I do any Niko mission? (And when the sulphite container is full, do some delving? How? (Laterally, to the left or to the right?))

(I guess I should do all the Jun missions.)

Shall I do Heist quest? How? (Choose the highest (among doables) level?)

Shall I vendor some gems, together with 1 Gemcutter? What gems need what quality, and what alternate quality? (Divergent etc.)

Shall I do any Sacred Grove side-area? What if my Horticrafting Station is already full? I am on Trade league. Should I buy some good harvest-base gear? (Currently I have some mediocre(?) 6-link bodyarmour (128 life), some mediocre 6-link bow (Imperial Bow with "+2 to level of bow", "+20% to chaos damage over time" and 1.59 attacks per second.))

(I guess I shall complete all Vaal side areas.)

If a specific content is recommended the guide states that. That being said ...

- You should do Jun missions until you have all needed crafts available [Chaos DoT Multi (random), Max Life as Extra Energy Shield (Gravicius), +2 Socketed Support Gems (Katarina)]
- The Sacred Grove aka Harvest is one of the best ways to get your desired gear. So doing it is recommended as long as you know what to do there. Check the specific 'Late-Endgame Items' section to see what to look out for.
- You should go for 20/20, 21/20 and 21/23 gems, yes. Check the 'Endgame Milestones' section for details.
- You can find Fossils & Resonators in Delve which allow you to craft your desired gear.

All other content is optional, but a source for items and currency. Do whatever content makes fun or whatever content is efficient.
I made a few changes to your basic build over the league but I've had a blast this league with the Toxic Rain Champion.

I rather take devouring diadem than any other helm. This improves my auras and enlighten, gives mana reservation efficiency and above all else cures the mana issues without a replica conqueror's efficiency and -x mp cost ring crafts.

I can do all map mods, though I avoid - max resists as I simply don't like that modifier. I don't die very much even on highly juiced maps with a level of HP that would normally make me worry hard over staying alive.

Here's my POB :- https://pastebin.com/5rmest0y

Got my DPS to a shade under 7M.

My biggest issue was saving the first 10 ex or so to create my weapon. Once I had that it was all systems go. I was happily farming t16 maps with a 5L quill rain for a long time.

Thanks for the time you put into making my league a blast.
"
Thayaric escribió:
I made a few changes to your basic build over the league but I've had a blast this league with the Toxic Rain Champion.

I rather take devouring diadem than any other helm. This improves my auras and enlighten, gives mana reservation efficiency and above all else cures the mana issues without a replica conqueror's efficiency and -x mp cost ring crafts.

I can do all map mods, though I avoid - max resists as I simply don't like that modifier. I don't die very much even on highly juiced maps with a level of HP that would normally make me worry hard over staying alive.

Here's my POB :- https://pastebin.com/5rmest0y

Got my DPS to a shade under 7M.

My biggest issue was saving the first 10 ex or so to create my weapon. Once I had that it was all systems go. I was happily farming t16 maps with a 5L quill rain for a long time.

Thanks for the time you put into making my league a blast.

Hey, great to see that you had a blast!

Yes, Devouring Diadem is a great choice for this build, BUT the acquisition isn't quite SSF-friendly (although you can farm Katarina quite well with the new Atlas passives) which is why I didn't include it as a default helmet. That being said, I am already working on a guide update for 3.18 which will include some item alternatives (mostly for trade league players) and the Devouring Diadem will be one of them. Anyways, thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate it!
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 22 abr. 2022 12:47:05
Can I level using toxic rain from level 12? Or do I really need to use the steel skills?
Editado por útlima vez por dirtyrottenflieger en 22 abr. 2022 14:48:49
"
dirtyrottenflieger escribió:
Can I level using toxic rain from level 12? Or do I really need to use the steel skills?

If you start from scratch this league or are a new player, I recommend using Steel skills. If you are playing an alt and have a Quillrain or Silverbranch, you can go for Toxic Rain with Mirage Arger Support (quest reward) and Onslaught Support (vendor) at level 12.
// The guide has been updated quite sustainably, including a shift from Google Docs to a website which allowed me to improve both the navigation and flexibility of the guide. More details regarding the updates will follow soon.
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 6 may. 2022 4:09:25
// Added an overview containing all relevant contents.
Hi when will you update build for trade league players?
ty
"
Nevzat escribió:
Hi when will you update build for trade league players?
ty

The differencd between SSF players and Trade League players is just that the latter can speed up the acquisition of items by buying them. The rest of the guide is the same.
Editado por útlima vez por fezz8386 en 6 may. 2022 16:43:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional