[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Will the simulacrum close this build in full assembly? I reach the 25th wave, then I die!
"
TheMrGoofy escribió:
Will the simulacrum close this build in full assembly? I reach the 25th wave, then I die!

Last league I farmed quite some simulacrums with this build (the 3.16 version of course). Had a couple occasional deaths in wave 25+, but most runs were deathless and I always finished wave 30.

The biggest gear-check is having >50% chaos res, then it's just a matter of knowing what abilities to dodge (Krosis' Flurry mostly) and spacing properly to double-dip Smite on the bosses.

You should also aim to have over 20M dps if you want to get full rewards for every wave.

"
noelbudo escribió:
Oh wtf I'm top 2 on poe.ninja with melding of flesh + ashes

Good stuff!

Couple notes on your setup; the reason I ran Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support on Leap Slam was to prevent reflect damage, if you don't want to get a second lvl 5 AEDwA just for that, you can run Brutality Support to prevent reflect damage instead.

Also, you could consider using a good Watcher's Eye instead of Thread of Hope, because there isn't really a good use for it on the Precise Technique tree.

Wait I thought the -20% lightning would net more damage then a watcher's eye. What mods would be ideal for the watcher's?
Editado por útlima vez por noelbudo en 25 feb. 2022 8:19:54
"
noelbudo escribió:

Wait I thought the -20% lightning would net more damage then a watcher's eye. What mods would be ideal for the watcher's?

Well, it's not all about damage :p

Watcher's Eye gives life, you can get attack speed (Precision), life on hit (Vitality), lightning penetration (Wrath), lightning conversion (Wrath), movement speed (Grace), spell suppression (Haste), etc. See for yourself what's available and what works better for you in PoB.
I'm thinking about rolling into this, I know in your current version its huge damage and even the EHP seems to be quite high. In practice, is the build very tanky? My goal is to enjoy my climb to level 100, and im currently not having a good time on my other characters.
"
davydavidsson escribió:
"
noelbudo escribió:

Well, it's not all about damage :p

Watcher's Eye gives life, you can get attack speed (Precision), life on hit (Vitality), lightning penetration (Wrath), lightning conversion (Wrath), movement speed (Grace), spell suppression (Haste), etc. See for yourself what's available and what works better for you in PoB.

Number one now xD
"
ghrin13 escribió:
I'm thinking about rolling into this, I know in your current version its huge damage and even the EHP seems to be quite high. In practice, is the build very tanky? My goal is to enjoy my climb to level 100, and im currently not having a good time on my other characters.

I've seen quite some people hit lvl100 with this build (not myself, I wasn't up for the grind).

This build can tank Sirus Meteor; it's pretty tanky. Once in a blue moon you might die in a rippy super juiced map.

For the lvl100 grind you might want to tweak the build towards maximum life .
"
davydavidsson escribió:
"
ghrin13 escribió:

I've seen quite some people hit lvl100 with this build (not myself, I wasn't up for the grind).

This build can tank Sirus Meteor; it's pretty tanky. Once in a blue moon you might die in a rippy super juiced map.

For the lvl100 grind you might want to tweak the build towards maximum life .

This would cut the damage by around 50-60%, but would going full block with Glancing Blows and the Surrender be worth it? It would increase tankiness by a metric shit load, but increase the gearing standard. Surrender would also be good because reckoning on its own hits decently hard + its 250 life recovered per block. With glancing we take 65% of the blocked hit, but along with armor and res, the 250 recovery per block should even out, or even heal us with damage taken. Could push it further with more life investment and a 5% life recovered block rare.
"
ghrin13 escribió:
This would cut the damage by around 50-60%, but would going full block with Glancing Blows and the Surrender be worth it? It would increase tankiness by a metric shit load, but increase the gearing standard. Surrender would also be good because reckoning on its own hits decently hard + its 250 life recovered per block. With glancing we take 65% of the blocked hit, but along with armor and res, the 250 recovery per block should even out, or even heal us with damage taken. Could push it further with more life investment and a 5% life recovered block rare.

Losing half your damage is not a big issue; this build has damage to spare. I have considered adding block as a defensive layer on this build, but it would be a fundamentally different build, because capping block would require substantial passive point investment.
You could swap out Haste for Tempest shield and maybe some Introspection clusters for Second Skin. I can't vouch for these suggestions though; I haven't tried it and I honestly don't think this build needs it.
Hey i have a Question to the Anoint on the Amulet. I have Skilled Sovereignity so can i Anoint it and it have the effect or should i anoint something else?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional