[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
TemnyMagic escribió:
Guys, is this build have "ok" map clear or ONLY for boss hunters?

I'd say 6.5/10 map clear - 10000000/10 bossing
Hey bro I really love to try this build. Would you update the POB for 3.17 any time soon? Thanks in advance.
"
Monsterkillkill escribió:
Hey bro I really love to try this build. Would you update the POB for 3.17 any time soon? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait on the 3.17 updates. I haven't played the league start as actively this time around and only recently got my new armour stacker character into maps. I have now updated the guide with my findings so far.

Please do share your own findings on this build, if you've made it into endgame content, or let me know if there was anything I forgot to mention in the guide update!
Well, I have done some experiments in the POB before league start and after several different approaches I have finally gave up. While it still has the resiliency, it has lost MASSIVE chunk of it's DPS.

However, I have a dramatically different & working armour-stacking non-doryani's version in the works right now (POB phase) that I plan to test once I farm up some necessary gear. The problem is, that it will NOT be accessible to everyone since some of it's key components are CONSIDERABLY hard to obtain and I can't foresee how the potential market will react to increase of demand for these undisclosed items. Do not expect hundreds of players with this build at the end of the league.

EDIT: Yes, and Mageblood is not optional this time!
Editado por útlima vez por Forstik en 14 feb. 2022 5:04:39
"

Thanks a lot. Really appreciated. One question about mana sustain,do you think getting a fuel the fight on cluster jewel will be enough for late game mana issue? Or It has to go down to -mana cost on rings?
"
"

Thanks a lot. Really appreciated. One question about mana sustain,do you think getting a fuel the fight on cluster jewel will be enough for late game mana issue? Or It has to go down to -mana cost on rings?

Both work, but reducing mana cost is more reliable; it allows you to run leechless maps and lets you reserve more of your mana.
Could someone check out my profile and tell me how I can progress, got all aura's and 210k armour in HO... I want moree
Is it still worth rolling the flasks with 'Gains no Charges during Flask Effect' if that means not having uptime on them without mageblood?
"
noelbudo escribió:
Could someone check out my profile and tell me how I can progress, got all aura's and 210k armour in HO... I want moree

I'm not home this week and won't have access to PoB, nevertheless I find it hard to believe that you only have 210K armour with a Mageblood. The main ways I see to increase your armour is to have level 26 Determination and Grace, that's how I got to 400K armour without Mageblood.

"
FearFeaster escribió:
Is it still worth rolling the flasks with 'Gains no Charges during Flask Effect' if that means not having uptime on them without mageblood?

I do run it on my Basalt and Stibnite flasks right now to have more burst damage; in boss fights the sustain doesn't matter, because you wouldn't get charges anyway. When I'm delving (D500+)/mapping I just alternate between the two, so that either one of them is up at all times while the other one recharges.
"
davydavidsson escribió:
"
noelbudo escribió:

I'm not home this week and won't have access to PoB, nevertheless I find it hard to believe that you only have 210K armour with a Mageblood. The main ways I see to increase your armour is to have level 26 Determination and Grace, that's how I got to 400K armour without Mageblood.

"
FearFeaster escribió:

I do run it on my Basalt and Stibnite flasks right now to have more burst damage; in boss fights the sustain doesn't matter, because you wouldn't get charges anyway. When I'm delving (D500+)/mapping I just alternate between the two, so that either one of them is up at all times while the other one recharges.

I have 600k+ with mageblood now in HO

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional