3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Hi all,
I'm playing the build too! Unfortunately I'm finding im either doing something wrong or I need to make some changes to sort out my defense!
I've been able to take down Sirus 8 but outside of degen I know we struggle with my defenses seem weak. I'm guessing there will be a boost once I'm able to run grace.

Could someone offer some advice on crafting the upgrades?

My POB : https://pastebin.com/KYB0nzeZ

I have 2x helms one with -9 Chaos to nearby and one with mana reservation which I plan to awakener orb. Hopefully then craft suffixes cant be changed and hit with a greed essence.

I have no idea how to craft the rest of my upgrades and I'm struggling with currency at the moment.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated!
I am dying like crazy on t14s. Don't have Enlighten yet so I dropped Malevolence from active auras to be more defensive and it still sucks... Nowhere near being tanky. I dropped cast on death portal for Vaal Haste, so now I have to run the map 6 times which iritates even more...

Any help is appreciated.
https://pastebin.com/1uqeEaFi

Wondering if anyone has any input on what to invest into next, aside from just flat out leveling up for more damage perks.
"
thejamkel escribió:
Hi all,
I'm playing the build too! Unfortunately I'm finding im either doing something wrong or I need to make some changes to sort out my defense!
I've been able to take down Sirus 8 but outside of degen I know we struggle with my defenses seem weak. I'm guessing there will be a boost once I'm able to run grace.

Could someone offer some advice on crafting the upgrades?

My POB : https://pastebin.com/KYB0nzeZ

I have 2x helms one with -9 Chaos to nearby and one with mana reservation which I plan to awakener orb. Hopefully then craft suffixes cant be changed and hit with a greed essence.

I have no idea how to craft the rest of my upgrades and I'm struggling with currency at the moment.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated!
You're not doing badly on gear at all, outside of flasks which are all mangled.

If you're still using Blood Rage, drop it. The extra damage is nice, but you don't have a Vitality to offset the degen, and relying on life leech is a path fraught with peril. If you really want frenzy charges, either use a frenzy gem, or better, put a frenzy gem in a maloney quiver.

Pantheon - Brine King, upgrade for freeze immunity, then Garukhan minor for a bunch of shock immunity.

Now the big one. Your flasks. You have 2 bleed flasks, and 2 freeze flasks. Our of those 4 affixes, you only need ONE bleed immunity. The others should be the rest of your shock immunity, ignite immunity, and the last one can go into extra Evasion, attack speed, or extra move speed. Personally I went for some extra Evasion. There is a really good chance I'd drop that Basalt flask for a Silver to get onslaught, but try it with the extra defenses first.

You're missing the AOE craft on your gloves, and the extra spell suppression from your boots. The first maximizes your DPS output, the second boosts your survival. Neither one is critical tho, I'm still running without either one and tanking everything.

Other things... I'm a big fan of instant life flasks, you can hit them several times if your life dips that low and be back up instantly. If you can fit it, throw in an Enduring Cry - it has a built in health boost, it's like a fast life flask at high levels, plus it gives you endurance charges that boost your tank for a while when you hit it.

Vaal Grace is plenty. I'm still not using regular grace yet, and the tank is tremendous. I'm running juiced T16s, level 95, 33 deaths so far and most of those were in the storyline before I was fully set up. I really should buckle down and buy the damn Enlighten, just haven't gotten there yet.

On the subject of helms, I plan to stick with Viridi's. Curse immunity is just too strong to drop, and since the flask nerfs, it cannot be replaced by a flask anymore.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
CiasnaGosia escribió:
I am dying like crazy on t14s. Don't have Enlighten yet so I dropped Malevolence from active auras to be more defensive and it still sucks... Nowhere near being tanky. I dropped cast on death portal for Vaal Haste, so now I have to run the map 6 times which iritates even more...

Any help is appreciated.
Your life is ok, you have spell suppression, your resists are fine... what are you using for ailment immunity? I don't see any ignite / shock immunity. Freeze from the Brine King? Curses?
"
mrread55 escribió:

Wondering if anyone has any input on what to invest into next, aside from just flat out leveling up for more damage perks.
Errr... damn. You're doing WAY better than me, so... keep on keeping on?
"
mrread55 escribió:

I recommend you get a DPS amulet(+1 gem and two dot multis) that was mentioned on the last page of this post.
the diminishing return on the gem level is insane, thus rendering the value of the +2 amulet. Try it in pob, you will know what I mean. (it even might be cheaper)
Editado por útlima vez por UkoCyanide en 14 nov. 2021 3:04:31
It's very easy to get decent gear just spamming fossils on crafting bases. It's how I got most of my rares.
"
UkoCyanide escribió:
"
mrread55 escribió:

I recommend you get a DPS amulet(+1 gem and two dot multis) that was mentioned on the last page of this post.
the diminishing return on the gem level is insane, thus rendering the value of the +2 amulet. Try it in pob, you will know what I mean. (it even might be cheaper)

The double DOT with +1 gem is a good idea if you can't get the double +1 gem amulet.
Editado por útlima vez por brunowa en 14 nov. 2021 6:49:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional