3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful build. I really like it's survivability so far.
However as a new player I'd prefer if there is a more detailed guide, theres no much things I do not understand, like why do I need prelonged skill effect instead of shortened one (since we are using DoT I imagine shorten skill effect would increase dps), or how i'm suppose to use so many auras while most of them takes up 50% of my MP.
Is there any benefit to running Enlighten 4 ?
"
wiike557 escribió:
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful build. I really like it's survivability so far.
However as a new player I'd prefer if there is a more detailed guide, theres no much things I do not understand, like why do I need prelonged skill effect instead of shortened one (since we are using DoT I imagine shorten skill effect would increase dps), or how i'm suppose to use so many auras while most of them takes up 50% of my MP.
This is exactly why the discussion thread exists! :)

Toxic rain damage for this build comes from the pod's chaos damage over time effect. The way this works is each pop pops and leaves a ground effect in a small radius around it that causes DOT. Damage can be calculated by:

How many pods are within range
x
how much damage over time
x
how long they last

So we scale this by making more pods, increasing the damage they do, and increasing how long they are up. The last factor is why we scale skill effect as long as we can.

Incidentally, more pods is why we like extra projectiles and more attack speed. AOE means more pods affect each target.

As for Auras, we invest some in increasing our reservation efficiency. Specifically, Charisma on the tree, and the Mastery point there goes into more reservation mastery. With those, you can run 2x50% reservations with enough mana left to cast everything. If you are going to run the rest, you'll need gear that increases it even more. Personally I run 2x50 plus one vaal aura. That's keeping me alive pretty well.

If there's anything else you have questions about, post up!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Valant escribió:
Is there any benefit to running Enlighten 4 ?
Hell yes. If you have the currency, grab it. At the current market cost, it's probably the last upgrade I'd do.

Well, maybe before I start crafting crazy end-game chests. Depending on the cost of those by the time I get around to it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
@grimjack68 thanks alot, mighty helpful!!
I updated my build a bit, with vitality and LGOH watcher's eye, the regent becomes so much better, and with mana cost reduction this build now feels great to play.
Almost perfect I can say, I am trying to push to endgame content, especially 30 waves of simulacrum.(kind of my goal right now)
I still have about 20ex+ unspent currently, what should I upgrade next to reach my goal?
here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/tjZY7yR2
Btw, you can get frenzy on hit body armor for very cheap. Just find one with synthesis implicit. I bought mine for 10c and threw an onslaught essence on it. So I have permanent onslaught and frenzy charges during the boss fights. I personally use it only on the tough bosses because there are no competitors for QoTF for the mapping.
Editado por útlima vez por dtx1212 en 8 nov. 2021 6:50:01
Hey guys, can you take a look at my build and advise how to increase my damage ?
Since that is the main thing I'm struggling with right now, Kosis on wave 25 just oneshots me for some reason and I cannot even get his energy shield down when he starts channel (im using both ballista and normal TR when trying to drop his HP), there are just tons of variants for this build but the one that I saw in the video seems really good, can someone provide some feedback on my character ?
Can anyone also look at mine, feel like damage is low, considering ive put about 30 ex in gear and gems
"
Can anyone also look at mine, feel like damage is low, considering ive put about 30 ex in gear and gems

are you using cluster jewels yet?
I have pretty much shitty gear, but after using clusters my dps skyrocketed.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional