3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Massive luck with my chest.
Editado por útlima vez por Escape_Artist en 6 nov. 2021 13:25:12
"
brunowa escribió:
"
Cuubi escribió:
Hey,
Whats the reason for the Medium Cluster jewel with projectile damage. I kinda dont get it.

It's for the attack speed and taunt on hit.

Is it that good to spend 4 points for that attack speed? And dont we have 100%taunt from ascendency anyways?
"
Cuubi escribió:
"
brunowa escribió:
"
Cuubi escribió:
Hey,
Whats the reason for the Medium Cluster jewel with projectile damage. I kinda dont get it.

It's for the attack speed and taunt on hit.

Is it that good to spend 4 points for that attack speed? And dont we have 100%taunt from ascendency anyways?

Read Toxic Rain's gem description. Proj dmg scales with TR's dot.
Editado por útlima vez por Escape_Artist en 6 nov. 2021 14:13:41
Just finished my first time Simulacrum Wave 30 ;) It's insane, how good the build is, IF you are willing to drop currency into it.

Especially the double Vitality Gem helped me alot in the last waves, when "every enemy hit restores xxx life" tops you up.
"
RoyalFox1 escribió:
This build is piece of s***, 35k armor, 48k evade, about 700k dps, still one shots from bosses.
Instead of throwing a tantrum, how about asking for help? With so much excellent feedback about the build, there is a small possibility that, perhaps, you're doing something wrong?

After taking a quick look at your setup...
- You have ghost dance, but you don't have enough energy shield to take proper advantage of it. If you're actually using the blood rage gem that you have socketed in your boots, then you aren't going to have any ES at all.
- On the subject of ghost dance, it's only worthwhile if you have very high evasion, so you get hit rarely and GD restores a big chunk of energy shield when it does happen. Bottom line: Drop the granite flask and pick up a Jade with an extra evasion suffix.
- On the subject of flasks... a life flask that grants lots of recovery over a period of time is useless. Get an instant flask.
- You have 3357 life and you're trying to tank end game bosses? There's a reason why life is a priority on the skill tree and gear. If you are under 5k EHP, you're gambling on killing them faster than they kill you, and that's unlikely on a chaos DOT built that has ramp time.
- Hopefully you were testing the crit strike immunity with the magic ring on the other side. I'd rank curse immunity much higher than crit. You have a curse removal flask, but since the flask nerfs, that's useless for map curses.

There's probably more to fix / improve, but I'm going to go back to running juiced T16's with 30% of your DPS.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Macromaster escribió:

Especially the double Vitality Gem helped me alot in the last waves, when "every enemy hit restores xxx life" tops you up.
Wait, what? Can you explain this, I've not heard/seen it yet!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Brunowa and me have a battle who drops the most currency into the build. So I got myself a Triple Watchers Eye

Item Class: Jewels
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
15% chance to Avoid being Shocked (implicit)
--------
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased maximum Life
5% increased maximum Mana
+18% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
20% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence
+29 Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

I should have called it Watchers Eye and not Gem, sorry for that. But the Increased Recovery and the Life gained is insane vs Simulacrum Waves or anything with some kind of adds around. In Wave 29 and 30, I just had my Phasing Flask (via Mageblood) up, was kiting through the waves, while Vitality ( LvL 20 thanks to Devouring) was doing the whole Healing Job.

Pre Buffed I am (also thanks to mageblood) at around 730 Life Reg/Second. Combined with the Speedflask taking one or two circles around the boss is a good life boost again.
I follow a guide and crafted the recommended bow. Bosses feels a lot better now.
"
Macromaster escribió:
Brunowa and me have a battle who drops the most currency into the build.

Speak for yourself :P coming from the man who bought a mageblood on standard. I'm a tight ass in comparison, haha.
I adore this chest. I am going actually with exploding/frenzy on hit.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional