[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

would ice bite be something that works well with this? not sure what gem to swap for this though
1. What should my next couple upgrades be? Abyssus next?
2. In what order should I be prioritizing block, life and fortify nodes now that I have taken most of the damage nodes?
3. Do I have enough damage to drop 2 of the 3 mana leech nodes?
4. Could I pick up Vaal Pact and Brutal Fervour after Merciless lab with my current damage or do I really need to wait until Uber lab?
5. How are we supposed to be using Berserk?
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 11 nov. 2021 12:52:35
"
subiedude8 escribió:
1. What should my next couple upgrades be? Abyssus next?
2. In what order should I be prioritizing block, life and fortify nodes now that I have taken most of the damage nodes?
3. Do I have enough damage to drop 2 of the 3 mana leech nodes?
4. Could I pick up Vaal Pact and Brutal Fervour after Merciless lab with my current damage or do I really need to wait until Uber lab?
5. How are we supposed to be using Berserk?

1 - 6link and an abyssus, after that come the expensive upgrades

2 - get all the block nodes first, then fortify nodes and then finish up the life nodes.

3 - You gotta test that yourself, but most likely yes. I think I generally have enough mana leech to drop mana flask by act 8.

4 - It's better to take it after uberlab.

5 - Only use berserk at the map boss. The damage should be high enough to kill any boss in the time it takes for berserk to run out so you don't have to finish the fight with 0 rage.
Hello TeL, I've upgraded all the way up to awakened added cold damage but im struggling to kill minotaur and sirus a8, what can I do? Tree is complete on all the damage nodes, got the pandemonium, elder ring & shaper assasins mark, tombfist, stygian and abyssus with 40% frost blades damage.
"
LucasOG escribió:
Hello TeL, I've upgraded all the way up to awakened added cold damage but im struggling to kill minotaur and sirus a8, what can I do? Tree is complete on all the damage nodes, got the pandemonium, elder ring & shaper assasins mark, tombfist, stygian and abyssus with 40% frost blades damage.

With items like that your damage should be easily in the 4m+ Sirus dps range. The only problems I can think of - You either don't keep the buffs up(flasks,ancestral protector and Hydrosphere) or you have an inefficient damage uptime which means you spend more time running around than attacking. This can be the problem with melee builds if you don't know the boss mechanic enough so you don't know when you can and can't attack.

I can't really say anything certain because I don't know the way you play. I have never had this issue myself and this league just to make things more difficult I killed A8 Sirus on a 5link and 10c budget.
Editado por útlima vez por TeL_ en 14 nov. 2021 4:20:43
So I've been using this build on my second char this league. It's one of the best mappers I've ever played, probably second to pre-nerf KB wander. It's an OK bosser, but not great. And it's quite squishy, though I'm currently crafting a minus cold resist helm so I can replace my abyssus which would obviously help with that. I've sunk quite a few exalts into it and again, shattering entire screens of mobs with a nearly 100% crit chance and almost 600% crit multi feels super awesome. Just wish it felt a bit better while bossing.

Here's my POB in case anyone wants to see what it looks like with some pricier items: https://pastebin.com/CDncqukP

One change I made was add bonechill to a link with skitterbots. Pretty big DPS increase in POB (currently at 4.8mm Sirus DPS). I just upgraded to a +crit chest and lost around 150 life today but gained a boat load of DPS. My next upgrade will be an anomalous inspiration gem and the cold resist helm. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Oh, and it's also very good at heist. I've not played a ton of Heist the last few leagues (and I skipped it as a league entirely) but the shattering+freezing makes this an ideal build for it. Have had a ton of success farming it for currency.
"
devoit escribió:
So I've been using this build on my second char this league. It's one of the best mappers I've ever played, probably second to pre-nerf KB wander. It's an OK bosser, but not great. And it's quite squishy, though I'm currently crafting a minus cold resist helm so I can replace my abyssus which would obviously help with that. I've sunk quite a few exalts into it and again, shattering entire screens of mobs with a nearly 100% crit chance and almost 600% crit multi feels super awesome. Just wish it felt a bit better while bossing.

Here's my POB in case anyone wants to see what it looks like with some pricier items: https://pastebin.com/CDncqukP

One change I made was add bonechill to a link with skitterbots. Pretty big DPS increase in POB (currently at 4.8mm Sirus DPS). I just upgraded to a +crit chest and lost around 150 life today but gained a boat load of DPS. My next upgrade will be an anomalous inspiration gem and the cold resist helm. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Oh, and it's also very good at heist. I've not played a ton of Heist the last few leagues (and I skipped it as a league entirely) but the shattering+freezing makes this an ideal build for it. Have had a ton of success farming it for currency.

Thanks for the feedback. I think when I wrote this build bonechill didn't work with Skitterbots, or I probably would have seen it in PoB, but maybe I just missed it so thanks for pointing it out.

As for the upgrades you are definitely on the right path, Abyssus is a double edged sword and Switching it out for a -cold resist helm is a very good idea once you already have enough damage for the build to really start feeling good.

It's something I also just recently thought of and added to the guide, so you may not have seen it - Scourge mod "5 chance to deal triple damage" is a 10% more multiplier. This means that with 2 ichimonjis with that mod you can now get an extra 20% more damage which is the kind of damage you would get from well rolled paradoxicas.
"

the issue i can see is you are not running precision and as far i can see no other source of accuracy.

I had the problem of only like 89% mainhand accuracy at lvl 87 - i think this could be your issue too - it doesnt feel good until you get 95%+
Editado por útlima vez por Gaxxlol en 15 nov. 2021 4:08:36
When should we spec into Vaal Pact, and is there a case to not take it at all because the PoBs I am checking don't have it?

I also got lucky and looted around 7 exalts worth of drops today, so I am looking to do some upgrades. I read through your entire upgrade section but could use some help.

I was going to start with the belt first but the market supply is really low and prices can be multiple exalts for belts that aren't as good as some of the examples you posted. I also do not think I will be able to res cap between the chest, boots and this belt upgrade. Some amount of resists will likely need to go on the rings unless I am miscalculating. So I have reached an impasse as far as upgrade strategy goes...
Editado por útlima vez por subiedude8 en 15 nov. 2021 15:42:41
"
subiedude8 escribió:
When should we spec into Vaal Pact, and is there a case to not take it at all because the PoBs I am checking don't have it?

I also got lucky and looted around 7 exalts worth of drops today, so I am looking to do some upgrades. I read through your entire upgrade section but could use some help.

I was going to start with the belt first but the market supply is really low and prices can be multiple exalts for belts that aren't as good as some of the examples you posted. I also do not think I will be able to res cap between the chest, boots and this belt upgrade. Some amount of resists will likely need to go on the rings unless I am miscalculating. So I have reached an impasse as far as upgrade strategy goes...

You can take vaal pact once your damage is high enough to sustain capped leech against a single target and when density in maps is high enough that you can always keep leech up so that Blood rage doesn't degen you too much.

It's up to you whether to take it or not, in the new patch with the life mastery that decreases leech by 10% vaal pact lost some value.

If you can keep it up, it's basically an extra 600life regenerated per second, which means that as long as you don't get literally one shot, it helps a lot with survivability. I always respec it when I do Sirus though, as you need regeneration there for when you get clipped by a storm.

In Scourge it's actually quite easy to get resistances up, as 6 linking is very easy which means you can buy a cheap body armor and link it yourself. I bought a 130 life, 170 res body armor for 40c and 6linked it myself for 50c.

For other items, you should always follow the priority of resistances - life - stats - damage.

The last thing you would probably want to buy is the assassins mark ring, so you can chose a ring with exactly the things you still need, whether it be some resistance, or int, or accuracy.

As for stuff like the belt, it was also something I crafted myself by buying a 30c belt and using an annulment orb to open up a suffix for extra resistances.
Editado por útlima vez por TeL_ en 16 nov. 2021 8:38:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional