[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

Hello, really enjoying the build so far but struggling a bit w/ tanking. I'm not sure how you would be able to help. Should I post my gear in a PoB?
"
GritsCrackers escribió:
Hello, really enjoying the build so far but struggling a bit w/ tanking. I'm not sure how you would be able to help. Should I post my gear in a PoB?

This build is not meant for tanking. You should be able to freeze all map bosses including T16s. If you somehow don't adrenaline decreases the damage you take and allows you to stand still and attack while being hit by a boss. For all end game bosses that you can't freeze you should always be dodging with movement skill.

I have also just recently added a version of this build that includes block and fortify at the cost of some damage so you can check that out as well.
"
I have also just recently added a version of this build that includes block and fortify at the cost of some damage so you can check that out as well.

Thank you for the update, that tree looks much better than mine and I will try it out! :)
Can this push Simulacrum 30?
"
Quintessence escribió:
Can this push Simulacrum 30?

With enough gear upgrades sure, but definitely not with the 5ex version. Omnniphobia is okay, but Kosis has unavoidable AoE skills which is the biggest weakness of this build. In addition to that you are in an enclosed space so you can't even escape with movement skill AND frost blades is a skill with limited enemies hit.

Found this in a grand heist and wondering if I can do anything with it as far as a two hand option is concerned. It's not very high as far as phys DPS is concerned (~444) but the ignore elemental resistances with critical strikes seems like an interesting angle. Open suffix.
Editado por útlima vez por Messerschmitt en 6 nov. 2021 19:19:43
Is 2 Jewel tombfist a damage upgrade even if assassin's mark is removed? I.e. if I don't have a ring with assassin's mark.
Hi, i have litte problem ;/ I'm stuck at 87 and can't go for the red maps. Mosters soo strong 4 me.
Something bad happened to my dps my pob indicates i have only 600k dps... I get some up gear abot good abysus,stygian and chest. What i doing wrong i dont" know. Gems 20% get soon becasue don"t money. Can you have any idea how fix that?
"
Messerschmitt escribió:

Found this in a grand heist and wondering if I can do anything with it as far as a two hand option is concerned. It's not very high as far as phys DPS is concerned (~444) but the ignore elemental resistances with critical strikes seems like an interesting angle. Open suffix.

This build has enough cold penetration to get even Sirus down to almost 0%, that mod does nothing.

"
Is 2 Jewel tombfist a damage upgrade even if assassin's mark is removed? I.e. if I don't have a ring with assassin's mark.

Probably.

"

Hi, i have litte problem ;/ I'm stuck at 87 and can't go for the red maps. Mosters soo strong 4 me.
Something bad happened to my dps my pob indicates i have only 600k dps... I get some up gear abot good abysus,stygian and chest. What i doing wrong i dont" know. Gems 20% get soon becasue don"t money. Can you have any idea how fix that?
It is quite literally impossible for you to have 600k dps with those items.
I don't know what to do next. Mby when i swich gloves get more dps and gems get 20% quality. But bosses ad t11 can kill me too one hit :/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional