[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
Bendortiker escribió:
Since the single target damage seems to be really crazy with some gear, what do you think about swapping increased duration on the boots to tailwind (since it is very hard to get all three without any tag on tailwind)?

You even mentioned it in the boot section, but i was wondering how important increased duration actually is, when you start melting things anyway?

I've been watching the bossfighting video at Maven's arena. I noticed that life goes down, but it goes up very quickly. What makes this happen? Is it Blade Flurry?

In addition, what would be better:

"Recover xxx Life when you Block"
or
"Recover% of Life when you Block"
?

I am also very curious to know how you deal with degen. If we don't have a life pot, how can you save yourself when you take a big hit and still take a big degen? The Boss of Burial Chambers is an example, she does great damage and great degeneration. If we don't kill her VERY quickly, we will die.
is it worth to pay like +7exa to get a paradoxica with 15% attack speed instead of 8%?
on pob it boost dmg by like ~7%
Editado por útlima vez por Kettl en 1 feb. 2021 13:10:35
"
"
Latroo escribió:
What would be better on astral plate, explode + gain frenzy charge or non-curse + gain frenzy charge?

Build shows both are good.

Explode + frenzy for map clearing

Non-curse + frenzy for bossing.

Pick what you think you do more.

Thanks buddy, non-curse + frenzy my choise :)
Hi.

I am feeling a little bit stupid, as I just tried A5, and failed completely (first time I have failed a A5), and I was sure I would take him ad ease. The first phases went okay, but at the last phase I did almost none damage to him, the battle went on for perhaps 15 min with me dashing around...

I feel like I am doing okay in T14 - 16 maps, I very rarely die, but not super fast clearing anyways.

Could someone give me a pointer or two towards what I should buy/upgrade as the next item?

Many thanks for all you help!
Hey, keep playing your build, destroying t16, did my first awakener 8 sirus with this build quite easily except that the little degen pods that he spawn keep killing me lol. I was wondering if on the chest piece having "power charge on crit" on top of "frenzy charge on hit" was worth it or not so compared to the price of a chest like this (all of that with explode ofc) ?
Nice build, cleared mostly everything except the insane maven fight (the one with uber elder, shaper, uber atziri, chayula etc). I didnt really invest that much into the build either

Gear:
Spoiler

Moving on to a different build now, enjoyed Reave but didnt really feel that it'd be worth spending more currency on it. Selling the gear if anyone is interested.

I awakener orbed Explode + Frenzy on hit and ended up also getting power charge on crit, this mod seemd to be pretty nice since my crit chance were around 27% without any buffs, the extra power charges helped out with my crit chance.
Not my playstyle either! Back to golems for me.

You can easily get each golem to 2m dps on a budget...(7 golems)

Good luck everyone.
"
vemman escribió:
Nice build, cleared mostly everything except the insane maven fight (the one with uber elder, shaper, uber atziri, chayula etc). I didnt really invest that much into the build either

Gear:
Spoiler

Moving on to a different build now, enjoyed Reave but didnt really feel that it'd be worth spending more currency on it. Selling the gear if anyone is interested.

I awakener orbed Explode + Frenzy on hit and ended up also getting power charge on crit, this mod seemd to be pretty nice since my crit chance were around 27% without any buffs, the extra power charges helped out with my crit chance.

You can force the power charge as there is only 1 crit mod on the item. :) So aug crit and you have it my man.
At level 90 which pob should I be using, the 90ex build one?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional