[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
schwarzhosting escribió:
"
LeaveTheEU escribió:
what kind of mods should i look for on a rare foil to make it better than the ahn's i currently have ? I cant afford the paradoxica yet unfortunately :(

I have compared a few options at the end of this page here

"
Fuod88 escribió:
Hi, kind of a newbie here.
Have gotten to level 88 with the build so far, and have some questions for you veterans.

1. Under jewels there are 5, but in the passive tree there are only 2 slots for these.
I could put one into a slot in a belt, but what I am I supposed to do with the Thread of Hope jewels?

2. I seem to die too often from tier 10 maps+, but I have around 5400 life, max resistance (fire, cold, lightning) + 37% chaos.
Pantheon done (not all souls collected yet)
Labs done.
Chance to block 70%.
I have the Belly of the Beast chest and "Recover life on hit" Shagreen shield.

I am still missing vital items for the build, but most if not all of these seem to boost damage and not survivability?

Thanks for reading, all input would be much apprecaited.

1. Don't take them all. For endgame you have access to more though. E.g there is one easily reachable above the Herbalism node.
2. Your character is private so hard to say. Fortify in the 6L makes a huge difference.

You should be able to check out my characters etc now:)
I will try to get some more life and chaos res first off, If you don't have some better ideas for me ;)

Hey again.
I checked up on what I was doing wrong, and I guess I just did it all wrong!

When I started out with the 2-handed leveling build, and was supposed to switch to the "original build", I made the mistake of just going into the 1-handed leveling build xD

So now I will get the 2 Thread of Hope, and reassign all the wrong skillpoints (again).

Thank you for making me notice I was way off :D
"
affewaffe escribió:
A lot of complaints, and somehow justified. I am not a complainer, but I agree somewhat. I tried the build with quite a lot of hours, I have also 25ex of gear dumped into it and its just so squishy. The dps is not the actualy problem. A bad paradoxica and the threads of hope nodes will make you do quite a lot of damage with proper timing of the vaal skills.

But I run around with almost 6k life, 74-75% block and just get annihilated in 1s frequently. Most of the time there's zero danger and then suddenly you drop dead from 100% to zero. Abyssus is just awful for whenever something physical hits/crits you. I really decided to never play one of these Abyssus builds again, since you just get wrecked in any late game stage of the game.

I'm sorry man but that sounds like a user problem, or more realistically, nearly all melee builds that aren't afk-blastrain are complaining about dying. Casters/Bow as well.

There is a bug somewhere that GGG isn't telling us or hasn't located.

My guess is two fold,

1) they've bloated their code so bad with core additions every 3 months. Top it off with the MTX issues of late and texture issues, there is clearly something wrong on the back end.

and

2) Because we can move 4-5 screens over at a high level, massing TONS of mobs, the game can't catch up to the action at times and you'll get insta'd in a situation where you shouldn't have. It's likely some attacks are not taking ANYTHING into consideration so you could be 100% block, 100 res, 10k life and the game will see you as a naked level 1 (for example)

We know their code is bloated and almost unfixable at this point. more mechanics pile onto the problems, many lifelong HC players stopped because of the instas this league.

Personally I don't know why GGG can't have the game snapshot 5 instances of data before your HP goes below 0. It's essentially just a text file that can be auto-deleted when you respawn.

...There is a reason why they don't want us to know how we died. :taps head:

EDIT:

Those of you complaining at 85-90 need to check the top Reave builds on PoeNinja. I swiped one of their trees (no Threads, no clusters) and I'm still cruising with no issues.
Editado por útlima vez por ynsae en 1 feb. 2021 1:26:15
Oh shit...thread creator got banned lol
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

yea.. we need some answers from him
Editado por útlima vez por Luigo en 1 feb. 2021 7:08:02
"
ynsae escribió:
"
affewaffe escribió:
A lot of complaints, and somehow justified. I am not a complainer, but I agree somewhat. I tried the build with quite a lot of hours, I have also 25ex of gear dumped into it and its just so squishy. The dps is not the actualy problem. A bad paradoxica and the threads of hope nodes will make you do quite a lot of damage with proper timing of the vaal skills.

But I run around with almost 6k life, 74-75% block and just get annihilated in 1s frequently. Most of the time there's zero danger and then suddenly you drop dead from 100% to zero. Abyssus is just awful for whenever something physical hits/crits you. I really decided to never play one of these Abyssus builds again, since you just get wrecked in any late game stage of the game.

I'm sorry man but that sounds like a user problem, or more realistically, nearly all melee builds that aren't afk-blastrain are complaining about dying. Casters/Bow as well.

There is a bug somewhere that GGG isn't telling us or hasn't located.

My guess is two fold,

1) they've bloated their code so bad with core additions every 3 months. Top it off with the MTX issues of late and texture issues, there is clearly something wrong on the back end.

and

2) Because we can move 4-5 screens over at a high level, massing TONS of mobs, the game can't catch up to the action at times and you'll get insta'd in a situation where you shouldn't have. It's likely some attacks are not taking ANYTHING into consideration so you could be 100% block, 100 res, 10k life and the game will see you as a naked level 1 (for example)

We know their code is bloated and almost unfixable at this point. more mechanics pile onto the problems, many lifelong HC players stopped because of the instas this league.

Personally I don't know why GGG can't have the game snapshot 5 instances of data before your HP goes below 0. It's essentially just a text file that can be auto-deleted when you respawn.

...There is a reason why they don't want us to know how we died. :taps head:

EDIT:

Those of you complaining at 85-90 need to check the top Reave builds on PoeNinja. I swiped one of their trees (no Threads, no clusters) and I'm still cruising with no issues.

I agree with you, it's a user end. Melee builds are always harder and more expensive. You need to be a better player to play them.
"
Luigo escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

yea.. we need some answers from him

WTf
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
What would be better on astral plate, explode + gain frenzy charge or non-curse + gain frenzy charge?
"
Latroo escribió:
What would be better on astral plate, explode + gain frenzy charge or non-curse + gain frenzy charge?

Build shows both are good.

Explode + frenzy for map clearing

Non-curse + frenzy for bossing.

Pick what you think you do more.
Since the single target damage seems to be really crazy with some gear, what do you think about swapping increased duration on the boots to tailwind (since it is very hard to get all three without any tag on tailwind)?

You even mentioned it in the boot section, but i was wondering how important increased duration actually is, when you start melting things anyway?
Back to PoE after 3 leagues off, this build made me want to play the game again. Thank you very much for the build, you did a great job here.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional