[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

My issue is in red maps 13+ I can get one shotted pretty easily. And the damage difference between an 11 map to a 14 map of the same area/boss, it takes a longggg time to kill for some reason. 11 maps and under its super easy but once you go any higher its like a ramp up in difficulty. I dont think my gear is all that bad either if you can take a look at my character...Im just not sure what to do. I know I need some other new stuff and better weapon/neck piece but getting the currency for it is proving to be difficult. Just not sure how to survive at this point.
I just wanted to point out that the table of items in the first post is broken - seems like all the items are moved forward by one - it starts with a shield in "body" section and continues all the way to the bottom. It's a bit confusing to use and it seems like some items are missing.
Editado por útlima vez por Regnars en 19 dic. 2021 3:47:33
So, my dumb ass is back to ask for help.
This is my current char: https://pastebin.com/6JVfS9ka
Feels p nice so far, but I'm not sure what too look for next. My guess upgrading the rings or looking to get the +1 curse and attack crit chest, but I feel like that last one will be a huge investment. Any ideas?
"
SilverXa escribió:
Feels p nice so far, but I'm not sure what too look for next. My guess upgrading the rings or looking to get the +1 curse and attack crit chest, but I feel like that last one will be a huge investment. Any ideas?

I played this build few leagues ago, but here is my few ideas:

-Gloves could be spiked gloves base.

-Paradoxica, you are using level 16 blood rage but when paradoxica triggers it over rides lvl16 with lvl1. Thats bad.

-Shield with recover maximum life % when block or when you kill. And with that i would try push higher block change.

-Impale watchers eye

-crit+phys to rings, your rings are kinda bad

Edit: also gems, awakened gems would push dps higher.
Editado por útlima vez por masterburger1 en 22 dic. 2021 10:33:18
"
masterburger1 escribió:
"
SilverXa escribió:

I played this build few leagues ago, but here is my few ideas:

-Gloves could be spiked gloves base.

-Paradoxica, you are using level 16 blood rage but when paradoxica triggers it over rides lvl16 with lvl1. Thats bad.

-Shield with recover maximum life % when block or when you kill. And with that i would try push higher block change.

-Impale watchers eye

-crit+phys to rings, your rings are kinda bad

Edit: also gems, awakened gems would push dps higher.

Awesome! ty :D
Doesn't seem to work for me. I already tried capping accuracy, elemental resistance, physical damage reduction (60%) and block but got tired of dying. Expent hours as a hideout warrior making currency but couldn't find how to make this work.

Decided to swap stuff and got a shield with 50% Reduced Critical Damage Taken, that worked for a while. Now, I am stuck on T12 dying with random one shots.
. I even added a Goldrim to cap resistance instead of using Abyssus but doesn't work.

Maybe I am missing something, but whatever I try I get these results:

- Constant deaths
- Low DPS
- Tons of dissapointment

After reading a lot of comments saying that damage is the solution for surviving, I added the expensive Paradoxica to my PoB and damage doesn't change too much.

How can I reach 20M DPS without dying? https://pastebin.com/ZEY50Gc1
You need a 1/2 decent paradoxia, that weapon doubles ALL your phys damage no matter where it is.
Your belt is a bad roll, with modifiers it can go to 48% more max phys damage.
You need phys damage every where you can get it, rings/ammy/gloves etc.
Can check other builds to get ideas but quite frankly this build is pretty much done unless you have a few hundred ex to throw at it.
I personally went to cyclone for a much safer experiance.
"
Copinauta escribió:
Doesn't seem to work for me. I already tried capping accuracy, elemental resistance, physical damage reduction (60%) and block but got tired of dying. Expent hours as a hideout warrior making currency but couldn't find how to make this work.

Decided to swap stuff and got a shield with 50% Reduced Critical Damage Taken, that worked for a while. Now, I am stuck on T12 dying with random one shots.
. I even added a Goldrim to cap resistance instead of using Abyssus but doesn't work.

Maybe I am missing something, but whatever I try I get these results:

- Constant deaths
- Low DPS
- Tons of dissapointment

After reading a lot of comments saying that damage is the solution for surviving, I added the expensive Paradoxica to my PoB and damage doesn't change too much.

How can I reach 20M DPS without dying? https://pastebin.com/ZEY50Gc1

You have good jewels, but that's about it. Please read "Maximizing your damage" & defences and "Failing? Important character checks here!" sections from the guide. Your character is like 5% geared, so much more room to grow. Read the guide few times and put your mind to it.

Imho it's fantastic if you run t12 with that gear.
Hi there, So ive been trying to continue to build this character up but im honestly having a lot of issues staying alive and I really would like to ask if you or someone could take a look at my build and see what I can do to help me? The damage is honestly not bad (Could be better though for sure still) but I die constantly to bosses and any blue and above mob that gets to me before I can kill it. Im just not sure where to go from here??

https://pastebin.com/U8wKnewT
"
Arttanas escribió:
Hi there, So ive been trying to continue to build this character up but im honestly having a lot of issues staying alive and I really would like to ask if you or someone could take a look at my build and see what I can do to help me? The damage is honestly not bad (Could be better though for sure still) but I die constantly to bosses and any blue and above mob that gets to me before I can kill it. Im just not sure where to go from here??

https://pastebin.com/U8wKnewT

My thoughts:

Awesome gear, but would sell the shield and gloves. New shield with Recover #% of Life when you Block, high block change & life, and some resists. After new shield, i would buy new gloves with needed resist(must cap resists), high life, spiked gloves base (20% more melee dmg) and would craft 30% more dmg while leeching. This would push your dps a lot and also help with survivability. After that change the paradoxica, when it triggers it will override your lvl 20 blood rage with lvl1. Its 500k dps loss.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional