[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hi, I'm just wondering where does he's mana leech come from?
Hi!

I'm kinda stuck with what to upgrade first. I'm doing T13-T15 maps and I feel kinda squishy bwcause of the random one-shots in every 2-3 maps. My main focus is to level to at least 95. I would appreciate some advice.

https://pastebin.com/6qZeQSsR

Resists are bugged in PoB in-game tab shows:
Fire res:76
Cold res:75
Lightning res:71
Chaos res:11
Fully upgraded pantheon
"
ImIckeY escribió:
Hi!

I'm kinda stuck with what to upgrade first. I'm doing T13-T15 maps and I feel kinda squishy bwcause of the random one-shots in every 2-3 maps. My main focus is to level to at least 95. I would appreciate some advice.

https://pastebin.com/6qZeQSsR

Resists are bugged in PoB in-game tab shows:
Fire res:76
Cold res:75
Lightning res:71
Chaos res:11
Fully upgraded pantheon

I'm no good at POB, too old and stupid.
Our ele resists can be all 78% so i suggest you address that while trying to get a bit more chaos resist.
What is your accuracy? it really has to be 100% or you are loosing a lot of damage.
For my playstyle i found cyclone a much better option, not as much DPS but a lot higher survival in areas with high density like Scourges, Deleriums, Legion etc.
It takes very little expense and time to try it.
How do you make currency so quickly? :( I'm struggling to make money. Also I am newb.
Hi , I currently do not have enough ex to get Aul’s uprising. The guide has both purity and pride, in that case , which gem should I replaced and with what other gem ? Thanks
Hello!

Why do I have to roll additional curse on my body armor when the only curse on the build is vulnerability?
+1 to curses roll on armour lets you use 2 curses, extra 1 could be assassin's mark.
Pretty hard to work that out/?? (sorry)
Hello everyone.
I'm a returning player, i have been away from PoE for a long time. I was wondering if there is a Path of Building for this Slayer Reave build for early league start?
"
Splat_86 escribió:
Hello everyone.
I'm a returning player, i have been away from PoE for a long time. I was wondering if there is a Path of Building for this Slayer Reave build for early league start?

I think you better look for another build, impale one handed is not good. It will suffer a lot if you are not an experienced player.
I agree this build was good but now it is just plain bad.
If you are super good then you can still do most content but i do mean super good

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional