[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

This build works actually in standard ligue ? or only on ritual ligue ?
Thanks you
"
kathxx11 escribió:
This build works actually in standard ligue ? or only on ritual ligue ?
Thanks you

both
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Jix_91 escribió:
"
Fistaniderya escribió:
"
Jix_91 escribió:

what are you even talking about? it has 30mil sdps and you can reach 400% in league...

i removed your flasks and vaal haste 8.9 mil was the number left. And for 400% you need 3xVoices3 & lvl100 minimum with 9x25%aura clusters + you need aura effect synthesised helmet + shield with %aura effectiveness. Considering how much it costs, i dont see the point. You can keep it alive with 10-15 mirrors ye sure. Try doing it with 100ex and see where it ends up.

it was never a build for 100ex to begin with - sorry you're not wealthy enough to roll it :)

In Heist we were. 100 ex and you had 20m DPS and all the good defenses, enough to destroy everything. Now for this budget you have like 6m DPS and shitty defenses, which other builds can do for 10 ex. That's why lots of people gave up on this build. Gotta find a new 100 ex build to replace Aura Stacking. :)
I still have my power siphon herald stacker(unchanged and hasn’t been used) from Delirium league. Anyone mind helping me convert to an aura stacker so I can play enjoy aura stacking?

These are the flasks that I am currently using. Want to swap in a wise oak for better survivability and penetration. Which flask should I take out?
"
hk3807 escribió:

These are the flasks that I am currently using. Want to swap in a wise oak for better survivability and penetration. Which flask should I take out?

I'd drop the quartz :) you can get an abyss jewel with phasing on kill - if you're purely mapping might as well drop the BF.
How much currency would it take to make this quite good for farming the feared invitations?
"
Harrryy escribió:
How much currency would it take to make this quite good for farming the feared invitations?

~3mir in league
Hey man,

Loving the build so far on standard but holy crap is it expensive.

Anyways, I think so far Ive spent maybe 2 or 3 mirrors worth of gear and its starting to feel a lot better.

Im kind of stuck around 6-6.5k ES though and Im not really sure what the next upgrades I should be looking for really are.

My character is "HopefullyDoesntDieMuch" if you wouldnt mind offering any advice on where to go from here. - tried to post a PoB but it doesnt seem to be aura stacking friendly and I couldnt get it to read my gear properly..

Almost all my jewels have +12 max ES... ecxept the 2 PH ones and i think one other that Im waiting to finish with Aug defence crafts.

My helmet also needs aug defence for ES and I know that will be a nice upgrade but Im struggling to see how to get all the way to the 12k ES I can see in your videos. Is it perhaps not possible post-nerf?

Anyways - I cant afford the explode nebulis.. and I wont be able to mirror anything for a long time (unless someone takes item trades in a mirror service)... so im wondering If you wouldnt mind helping me out with some suggestions on what to improve next.

At the moment, Ive got like 200-300ex to spend on upgrades.
(I know i need tailwind boots, aug defence on helm) but not sure what else.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: OH also, ive been meaning to ask - Projectiles Pierce seems pretty important - especially when im running the legacy +100% packsize maps...

Especially considering I dont have explode anywhere... do you think +2 pierce is super important? I have 5 right now on my boots (with no tailwind, sad face) and it feels great, but im worried it will feel a lot worse switching the extra pierce for affordable tailwind boots. Thoughts here would be appreciated! Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por bobby3127 en 21 feb. 2021 7:12:25
How much Ex in this build for budget ? i just I'll find money for this build :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional