[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

and for all that expense it has 8mil reliable sdps.(removing flasks and vaal haste gives that number on PoB) I dont see the point of this build anymore if we cant even reach 400%.
"
Fistaniderya escribió:
and for all that expense it has 8mil reliable sdps.(removing flasks and vaal haste gives that number on PoB) I dont see the point of this build anymore if we cant even reach 400%.

what are you even talking about? it has 30mil sdps and you can reach 400% in league...
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
hi guys!
what range of roll number must to be glorious vanity to take increased aura effetc? only works for Ahuana?
"
Jix_91 escribió:

what are you even talking about? it has 30mil sdps and you can reach 400% in league...

i removed your flasks and vaal haste 8.9 mil was the number left. And for 400% you need 3xVoices3 & lvl100 minimum with 9x25%aura clusters + you need aura effect synthesised helmet + shield with %aura effectiveness. Considering how much it costs, i dont see the point. You can keep it alive with 10-15 mirrors ye sure. Try doing it with 100ex and see where it ends up.
"
Fistaniderya escribió:
"
Jix_91 escribió:

i removed your flasks and vaal haste 8.9 mil was the number left. And for 400% you need 3xVoices3 & lvl100 minimum with 9x25%aura clusters + you need aura effect synthesised helmet + shield with %aura effectiveness. Considering how much it costs, i dont see the point. You can keep it alive with 10-15 mirrors ye sure. Try doing it with 100ex and see where it ends up.

it was never a build for 100ex to begin with - sorry you're not wealthy enough to roll it :)
"
Jix_91 escribió:
"
ama escribió:
and total cost is like 10 mirrors for this to work?

in league ~3

And in standard ?
Also what is the clearing speed of this build for mapping ?
I didn't see any videos for a complete map.
I understand that this build is good for bossing (but Carion golem is much cheaper with same power), so can you post a video to see mapping speed with it now that alternate skill gem movements speed have been nerfed.
Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por okami29 en 5 feb. 2021 13:51:49
"
okami29 escribió:
"
Jix_91 escribió:
"
ama escribió:
and total cost is like 10 mirrors for this to work?

in league ~3

And in standard ?
Also what is the clearing speed of this build for mapping ?
I didn't see any videos for a complete map.
I understand that this build is good for bossing (but Carion golem is much cheaper with same power), so can you post a video to see mapping speed with it now that alternate skill gem movements speed have been nerfed.
Thank you

its on my youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPNrgIkBiAw
how do I get 12% reduction of reserved mana in the amulet equal to your pastebin?
any thoguhts on goin duelist for extra aura effect.
losing that armour would prob suck though, could get some mititgation back just from keeping fortify up, 4 sec fortify though.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
"
Phezika escribió:
how do I get 12% reduction of reserved mana in the amulet equal to your pastebin?

thats standard legacy

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional