[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

what aura would you drop if you cant affort the 90ex might of the meek and intuitive with 1% mana reserverd? So I am missing 2% mana reserved.
And do you use the aspect avian at all? Its mentioned in the guide but not in the pob
Editado por útlima vez por TheSunliight en 9 nov. 2020 7:11:55
"
TheSunliight escribió:
what aura would you drop if you cant affort the 90ex might of the meek and intuitive with 1% mana reserverd? So I am missing 2% mana reserved.
And do you use the aspect avian at all? Its mentioned in the guide but not in the pob

ah shit i forgot to add that in with the last update! thanks for noticing!

I'd drop determination or malevolence :) probably just run arc without malevolence!
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Jix_91 escribió:
"
TheSunliight escribió:

I'd drop determination or malevolence :) probably just run arc without malevolence!

Alright! Thank you!
Did you experiment with HH vs Torrents in terms of clearspeed on 'easy' T16s? Normal good rolled and sextant t16s without delirium.
I guess HH buffs are nice, but the perma speed buff of Torrents is really good as well. I want to run a few hundred maps, thats why I am asking.
"
TheSunliight escribió:
"
Jix_91 escribió:
"
TheSunliight escribió:

Alright! Thank you!
Did you experiment with HH vs Torrents in terms of clearspeed on 'easy' T16s? Normal good rolled and sextant t16s without delirium.
I guess HH buffs are nice, but the perma speed buff of Torrents is really good as well. I want to run a few hundred maps, thats why I am asking.

HH is a hit and miss in terms of clearspeed, sure its great when you get soul eater, but torrents is 20% more - always.
If you intend to run the maps with beyond as a zana mod id always take the HH, else torrents probably.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Hi, which pantheons do you use?
is it beneficial to run with more than 2 PH?
nvm just checked wiki.
capped to 40% globl
Editado por útlima vez por Teas3r en 10 nov. 2020 21:02:17
Hi,
can You help me? Below is a link to the PoB of my build. I have a problem with survival, or more precisely with the lack of it. I often fall for one shot on mobki 83lvl. Not to mention making maps with Delirium. What am I doing wrong with this build?

https://pastebin.com/M7j70xMU
Divergent or normal Discipline?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
I use discipline
"
TheSunliight escribió:

You can run everything except Anger without 1% meek and intuitive leap
Here's my POB

https://pastebin.com/QMe4G0Mv

You can get helm enchant, that also saves you mana. I am using +2 helm.

"
ment2008 escribió:
Divergent or normal Discipline?

Anomalous Discipline for more DPS when full ES.
Editado por útlima vez por Akshay en 11 nov. 2020 23:41:32

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional