[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

can u use 7 voices instead of 5 passives? 35 ex as opposed to 5 ex?
How does purposful harbinger work now? Is it max 40% per jewel or max 40% total?
"
BeaverGrowl escribió:
How does purposful harbinger work now? Is it max 40% per jewel or max 40% total?

From the wiki:

(In Development Manifesto) Of particular note, Purposeful Harbinger now gives "Aura buffs from Skills have 8% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you, up to 40%". This means that with five Heralds on you and one Purposeful harbinger notable, you can reach full effect, or you can use three heralds and two Purposeful Harbinger notables

if you use 1 purposeful harbinger and run 2 x heralds you're getting 16 percent. (8 x 2)

if you use 2 (8x2) purposeful harbingers and run 2 x heralds you're getting 32 percent. (8x2x2)

if you use 2 purposeful harbingers and run 3 x heralds you're getting over the cap (8x2x3) but you're limited by the 40% max.

Edit - i x currently run 2 x Harbingers, and 2 x Heralds (Ice / Light).
Edit2 - Build is Stronk!!!
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Editado por útlima vez por PoE17 en 4 nov. 2020 22:13:49
"
PoE17 escribió:

From the wiki:

(In Development Manifesto) Of particular note, Purposeful Harbinger now gives "Aura buffs from Skills have 8% increased Effect on you for each Herald affecting you, up to 40%". This means that with five Heralds on you and one Purposeful harbinger notable, you can reach full effect, or you can use three heralds and two Purposeful Harbinger notables

if you use 1 purposeful harbinger and run 2 x heralds you're getting 16 percent. (8 x 2)

if you use 2 (8x2) purposeful harbingers and run 2 x heralds you're getting 32 percent. (8x2x2)

if you use 2 purposeful harbingers and run 3 x heralds you're getting over the cap (8x2x3) but you're limited by the 40% max.

Edit - i x currently run 2 x Harbingers, and 2 x Heralds (Ice / Light).
Edit2 - Build is Stronk!!!

Thanks for the Reply. I thought this was how it worked. I looked at the Wiki but apparently I didnt look well enough.
Well. Thanks for the guide..

I think I can't try this build now. The items needed are to much for me to afford.. Even my 600+ex wont do.. haha..
Thx for this great build, its fun but althou a bit scary to say i spend over 400 ex just to get the weak version going^^

Could someone take a look at my gear and tell me how to improve with the next 100 ex?

The deff feels good, but i cant cast non stop, having mana problems, 68 free mana atm.
Maybe i miss some core aura or something.

And sure im just lvl 93 but the dmg at a T16 mapboss isnt too good, not sure if i can kill sirus 8 (with 400ex investment^^)

how do you craft boots in 3.12 where there is no harvest crafting
Hello,

Can I craft something decent out of this shield? This is what I ended up after awakener's orb. At least for the start (currently gathering budget items)

Hello,

I just started into Heist and I would be very happy to "revive" my spark herald stacker from 3.10 with this build. I do have to make some currency but I want to ask how many ex are needed for the budget build.

Thanks in advance...
"
Tarlar2537 escribió:
Hello,

I just started into Heist and I would be very happy to "revive" my spark herald stacker from 3.10 with this build. I do have to make some currency but I want to ask how many ex are needed for the budget build.

Thanks in advance...

in league - 500ex+
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional