[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

hmm could you update your path of building link
it makes my POB bug out and it is up to date
Can you (or anyone) take a look at my Cyclone toon and give me some ways to squeak out some more DPS. I have ran out of money and Ill bet my setup could be better. Wish I was better at build optimization. Any guidance would be great. PS I have a Farruls Fur but Im struggling to six link it. Once I do Ill be switching to Flicker. Thanks for any tips!

https://pastebin.com/vPGpQcjn
Editado por útlima vez por BeaverGrowl en 29 sept. 2020 22:34:32
"
mookie990 escribió:
"
Manchua escribió:

Here's my current gear, what should I be doing to progress towards 6 linking my Farruls? I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Should I farm something for fusings specifically or is there some way to farm currency I should be focusing on?

I'm pretty overcapped on resistances atm, what should I be aiming for instead of those?

Farming fusings isn't a realistic option, in my experience - they just don't drop often enough. You can trade for them, but the general estimate is ~1200 or so.

If you have access to it, there's a 6 link recipe for 1200 fusings. Unlocking it requires going pretty deep into Delve (which isn't really feasible for Flicker Strike), but people sometimes sell access to it.

Personally, my recommendation would be trading for the Fated Connections prophecy. Mostly because manually linking stuff hurts my wrist.

If you're overcapped on resists, go for more life - it looks like what you have on your gear is sort of low. Alternatively, gear for chaos resist or more damage, depending on what you find yourself dying to.

I'm currently using cyclone as my main skill, what should I be farming to try and get enough exalt to buy a Fated Connections? Would I be better off farming the divination card or doing something else?

Here's my current build https://pastebin.com/VQESSJUu
I just killed A7 with this build and it wasn't too difficult. It's definitely a good build and very fun to play. This is my current gear:

It's very far from perfect. I still need The Surrender, jewels, ryslatha, min/max some slots... but it's already very strong for mapping and very decent for bosses. I hope I can grab the upgrades before A8 anyway.

I use Melee splash for mapping and Fortify for bosses. My dps is 3.5M at the moment with Fortify.

Thank you OP for the build, i'ts really fun.
"
mookie990 escribió:
Got to red maps, and finally got a Replica Farrul's Fur. I still don't believe it's strictly necessary for the build (and it's very possible my currency would have been better spent on something else), but I will say it is a very nice QOL improvement for bossing.

Not sure what my next gear improvement should be - The Surrender, Ryslatha's Coil, and -mana cost jewelry are the most notable things I'm still missing. Any suggestions / recommendations?

you just said the recommendations yourself :D do that and you will feel much much better.
"
BlizardShafff escribió:
Do you recommend any new gem ? (anomalous , divergent, etc)
Thank you again

If you look at the list of alternate quality gems a lot of them are pretty obvious as to whether you want them or not.

-CwDT -> Inc. Duration quality, obvious improvement

-melee splash -> 20% inc melee damage is probably better than the 10% AoE

-leap slam -> inc attack speed

-Molten Shell -> Inc shield amount = to 5% of armor is better if you're feeling squishy, it's worse if you're not.

-Pride -> nearby enemies get -5% to phys dmg reduction, strictly better than AoE.

-Second Wind -> -10% CD and +1 use is almost always going to be better on movement abilities, as long as you don't spam them like I do.

-Flesh and Stone - 10% armor+evasion is pretty deec

-Ancestral Protector -> inc buff effect every time.

Some are a little less obvious:

-Brutality -> Supported skills overwhelm (up to)5% phys dmg reduction, this seems like straight up 5% more damage, which is better than 10% increased, but without actually testing in PoB I can't be sure, armor calculations require a ton of math that I don't wanna do, and it would vary from enemy to enemy, so 10% increased dmg is probably a safer (and cheaper) bet.

-Flicker Strike -> 20% inc teleport range, seems like pretty decent QoL to speed up mapping if you weren't having issues sustaining frenzies before getting a 20% quality flicker gem, but I don't know how good it would actually feel without trying it.

-Impale -> Chance to impale might be better than inc effect of impales if you can't afford the watcher's eye

-Dread Banner -> Can stack the 5% to impale with the impale alternate to hit that 15% chance if missing watchers eye, again not strictly better but if you can't afford a watcher's eye there you go.

-Multistrike -> Inc attack speed might be better than inc damage, but once again, would have to test in PoB

you get the idea though.

EDIT: It's worth noting though that with a few exceptions, these are mostly minor improvements, and if they cost more than 10-15c probably aren't worth it until you've acquired other aspects of the build. The only one I'll likely be going for any time soon is going to be the impale ones because the watcher's eye is the last thing I'm going to buy. Whether or not that's OPTIMAL I couldn't say, but I've got a personal prejudice against watcher's eye jewels lmao.
Editado por útlima vez por Shiek200 en 30 sept. 2020 1:17:50
"
Manchua escribió:

Here's my current gear, what should I be doing to progress towards 6 linking my Farruls? I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Should I farm something for fusings specifically or is there some way to farm currency I should be focusing on?

I'm pretty overcapped on resistances atm, what should I be aiming for instead of those?

Should I try to craft a 5 link onto my farruls to allow me to use flicker and increase clear speed? I'm working towards getting the ability to craft aspect of the cat on gloves but have a farruls helm to give me the skill currently.

I would have suggested saving to buy it 6L isntead. it's very rng dependant to try to link it manually and you might just not linking it! as for Farrul's helm, it's not a bad idea but it's a HUGE dps loss over Abyssus. so you can't use that. just buy the aspect of the cat craft from the market, and go to the menagerie and craft it on gloves (you need open suffix for that)

nearly all your gear needs replacing. that gear is like suitable for campaign and not mapping. get better gear with high life, res, and damage mods if you can. also get a shield with high life, and 5% life on block asap.
"
Dradeia escribió:
When im fighting against boss (like kosis, omniphobia on simulacrum) my character just stops but I am holding flicker strike. Is that cuz i dont have any frenzy charges left? (I have 3 atm im gonna get 1 more when i lvl up)

there are possible reasons as to why you stop flickering:
- mana sustain issues.
- frenzies maximum number is low (3)
- Less duration support linked to the aspect isn't 20/20
- there a monsters in the area that steal frenzy charges.
- maps/areas that you are running have no mana leech in them (not applicable to simulacrum)
"
TechnoMulen escribió:

all pastebins are working. I tested them. maybe try coping the pastebin link without the https:// and see if that works for u
"
Blazer780 escribió:
"
TechnoMulen escribió:

all pastebins are working. I tested them. maybe try coping the pastebin link without the https:// and see if that works for u

Mine did the same thing, if you are using the community fork, the version you have likely isn't updating properly, just re-download it and it should work no problem.
Editado por útlima vez por Shiek200 en 30 sept. 2020 1:19:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional