[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello again. Thanks for replying to my question so quickly the other day. I just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing this build. I'm pretty new to Path of Exile and have had a really rough time building a character that I could complete end game content with. Using your build, I finally beat Sirus and have gotten to awakened level 5. I'd like to support more of your content. Do you have a youtube or anything that I can follow you on? I'd like to check out more of your builds if you have some.
Hey, the build is amazing, and I'm really enjoying it, but my damage feels a little low even on t1-t2 maps.

My gear is more or less the same as yours just with some worse rolls and some better gloves (spiked gloves with phys damage roll), but the gear I have that's worse than yours don't have any damage rolls on them to begin with, even got a 21/20 flicker strike gem

-I'm currently missing: Ryslatha's coil (resists are over max, so using darkness enthroned with flat damage, life and chaos resist jewels), The Surrender, watcher's eye (took the impale tree nodes for now)

-Currently using: Scaeva (bought the paradoxica before learning about the bug) and Crown of the Inward Eye

-Already fixed - Accuracy is maxed now (was 88%, never had issues with it before so I didn't think to check), crit multi (273 now, nothing crazy but decent)

Based on the defensive helm and lack of belt I assumed my dps would suffer a bit, but it feels even lower than it should be, does the belt really make that much of a difference? Or could I be missing something else?

Also, my block chance is only around 63% from shield+tree, where do you get the last 13%? (I could get another 7% with the surrender swap, but that still leaves 6% I don't know how to get)
Molten shell + cast on critical work?? I dont see effect.
Based on the patch updates, is it better to go 450+DPS/2APS/6.5+Crit Foil or 200+DPS/Impale Paradoxica in your opinion?

Can only really afford one at the moment. Good Paradoxica pretty scarce atm besides yours :)
Editado por útlima vez por Ludafish en 29 sept. 2020 14:25:13
"
Homelessjunky escribió:
You say my glove gems are wrong , but it's the exact same as your pob and the same as you posted in current gear.......I'm lost

I was saying on the less duration... you only use it in sperate link for aspect of the cat when you get it on gloves. but you don't have that and you are putting it with blood rage, which will reduce its duration. that's bad not good. that is all I meant :D
"
Hello again. Thanks for replying to my question so quickly the other day. I just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing this build. I'm pretty new to Path of Exile and have had a really rough time building a character that I could complete end game content with. Using your build, I finally beat Sirus and have gotten to awakened level 5. I'd like to support more of your content. Do you have a youtube or anything that I can follow you on? I'd like to check out more of your builds if you have some.

this is the only build i've made so far. you can check my youtube from the videos section. just open any video there. and I'm glad you like the build!
"
xXxDennxXx escribió:
Molten shell + cast on critical work?? I dont see effect.
ONLY When used in the surrender shield and not any other.... if you don't have the surrender, don't use it.
"
Ludafish escribió:
Based on the patch updates, is it better to go 450+DPS/2APS/6.5+Crit Foil or 200+DPS/Impale Paradoxica in your opinion?

Can only really afford one at the moment. Good Paradoxica pretty scarce atm besides yours :)

paradoxica, hands down. it's just too good to let go of. only thing a foil with 450pdps and 2AS shine at, will be speed obviously. Paradoxica is way stronger, but foils are faster, which means a bit faster mapping. and don't forget to get the paradoxica 200pdps, attack speed, and impale.
"
Shiek200 escribió:
Hey, the build is amazing, and I'm really enjoying it, but my damage feels a little low even on t1-t2 maps.

My gear is more or less the same as yours just with some worse rolls and some better gloves (spiked gloves with phys damage roll), but the gear I have that's worse than yours don't have any damage rolls on them to begin with, even got a 21/20 flicker strike gem

-I'm currently missing: Ryslatha's coil (resists are over max, so using darkness enthroned with flat damage, life and chaos resist jewels), The Surrender, watcher's eye (took the impale tree nodes for now)

-Currently using: Scaeva (bought the paradoxica before learning about the bug) and Crown of the Inward Eye

-Already fixed - Accuracy is maxed now (was 88%, never had issues with it before so I didn't think to check), crit multi (273 now, nothing crazy but decent)

Based on the defensive helm and lack of belt I assumed my dps would suffer a bit, but it feels even lower than it should be, does the belt really make that much of a difference? Or could I be missing something else?

Also, my block chance is only around 63% from shield+tree, where do you get the last 13%? (I could get another 7% with the surrender swap, but that still leaves 6% I don't know how to get)

-the 6% more block is from unnatural isntinct.

- you can never play this build with inward eye with bad gear. inward eye is meant to be used only if your damage exceeds 15M DPS with abyssus. and you are far far far far away from that. so not using Abyssus will just 100% shut down the whole build. Abyssus alone is stronger than your current main weapon. so in short, you must use it and there are no other options while geared like that.

- your gems are super low level/no quality. that's enough for even low red maps. barely yellows with your current gear.

- you really need a curse immunity flask.

- you might struggle with frenzy sustain cause less duration support is only lvl 1/23

- the belt is of totally no use at all with all the jewels in it. unholy might is useless cause we use brutality.

- you need immunity to bleeding on life flask. also imminity to ignite instead of freeze but only on higher tiers.
Do you recommend any new gem ? (anomalous , divergent, etc)
Thank you again

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional