[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

^
Helmet/Amulet/Boots/Both rings/Good corrupted belly/Hunter influence stygian/double mod watcher/jewel inside stygian

but tbh you can assume you character is already finished.
Can anyone help me to link a good steel ring and amulet from the trade site? Preferably each ring and amulet is less than 1 ex. Thanks
BRUH MOMENT
Hey, playing this build as my first real playthrough of Path Of Exile end game. I am currently not really sure how to continue the build and get more damage. Any guidance on what to upgrade or aim for next would be appreciated. https://pastebin.com/xpiE5jYJ this is my POB.
Instant life flask helps more than you guys think.

Looking at most of your characters, you are reaching the point where another upgrade is 5Ex+. It is a common situation and either you accept it and push further with currency spent, or let it be as it is.
To get more damage, there are few powerspikes to reach:
-Bloodscent in Cluster Jewel
-Good Axe
-Vulnerability on hit (gloves or ring)
-Watcher Eye (Impale, then Impale+Other mod)
-Aul
Editado por útlima vez por Horken007 en 3 may. 2021 3:33:08
Hi! Does it have to be an 8 cluster jewel or a 9 one will do the trick?
"
n1ghtm4re55 escribió:
Hi! Does it have to be an 8 cluster jewel or a 9 one will do the trick?

I would think 9 would be OK if you are fine with possibly spending an extra point to get to the noteables.
Hello Pegasus, I've had great times with this build since the beginning of the league, very fun build. I have eight watchstones left with two sirus kills and plenty of optimization left to do. Do you may have any tips at what gear should be upgraded or what i should go for next?

I'm also running ruthless support instead of fortify, is that a mistake? I'm dying mostly to t14-t16 ultimatums (which i can improve by just getting better at them) but overall im pretty safe the most part. When I take damage, it can be healed with flasks most of the time.

I can't find the crafting bench stuff to craft on ring and boots.

I completed a lot of small safe house and one big safe house, unveiled a lot of all type of equip but nothing. "Increased damage" and "increased damage with non-vall skills" seems impossible to find.

I'm doing something wrong?
just finished Cortex with this build, not so bad at all.
"
master94ga escribió:
I can't find the crafting bench stuff to craft on ring and boots.

I completed a lot of small safe house and one big safe house, unveiled a lot of all type of equip but nothing. "Increased damage" and "increased damage with non-vall skills" seems impossible to find.

I'm doing something wrong?

It's all RNG. I've only completed 3 safehouses and I have both of those crafts. You will find them soon enough.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional