[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

how does lifetap support works on blood rage? i should be pressing my blood rage every time to trigger the lifetap?
@kowal86
I could see that, but still...
16Ex spent into build and no curse immunity flask. It does not need to be explained I guess :P

Past league was the same. Ppl wanted uninvested characters to beat all the content without brains.
Lifetap support is lowered to level 1. This allowed us to gain Lifetap for 7 seconds on Required Gear and 4 seconds on Meta Gear after casting Blood Rage and Berserk each time, which wasn't possible on level 20. This is a small update, but will be good especially on bosses. Also small node on the way to Swagger is fixed on lv90 passive tree(it was damage one instead of block somehow).

"
master94ga escribió:
Now should be ok, sorry and thanks for your help!

I have also a pending tree point that I don't know where to use.

No problem! You have 2.21m DPS and 5.5k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a life node with the unspent skill point(5.6k life), you don't have Blood and Sand and Lifetap on Blood Rage(2.53m DPS), corrupt both your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.58m DPS), craft %14 increased Damage on ring 2 and belt(2.65m DPS), get a max roll Lion's Roar(2.75m DPS), change Granite flask with a Basalt and Sulphur with a Rumi's Concoction(2.60m DPS, %71-%71 Attack-Spell block), change Vivid Spark jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride"(2.82m DPS), do Uber lab(actually do this first)(2.86m DPS), craft "60% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots(3.04m DPS), level 2 more and get 2 life nodes(5.8k life), get the boot enchant(3.21m DPS, 5.8k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/HLhFuitj

"
kowal86 escribió:
Life Tap Support has 200% cost & reservation multiplier, when its linked to Blood Rage or Berserk mana cost goin up from 16 to 32 life cost both. Without Berserk when Blood Rage is linked to Increase Duration and + Life Tap mana (life) cost going even higher - 44 life cost.

Blood Rage(lvl20) + Increase Duration + Life Tap = 44 life cost
Blood Rage(lvl20) + Berserk(lvl20) + Life Tap = 32 life cost both

There is just no point to level Life Tap and we can get buff each time we use blood rage/berserk

And for people using theirs left mouse button as "move only" if they are fine with Blood Rage sound every 1 second they could put their Blood Rage to left mouse button and forget bout Blood Rage casting + infinite Life Tap buff :)

I know that the block node is much better than the damage one.

I think u misunderstood me ;)
Your level 90 planner https://poeplanner.com/b/dLT
People probably choosing this damage node instead of block one cuz its in ur planner lvl90 link :) Level 94 planner tree is fine.

Cheers :)

Didn't know about Lifetap's multiplier. Thanks for explaining in details. Just changed Lifetap to lv1. I tried left mouse button trick with Intimidating Cry some leagues ago, but it didn't work out well because we mostly move with leap. But still, we need to recast Blood Rage every 11 seconds on bosses(on Meta Gear without Increased Duration) and 4 seconds of it will have Lifetap. We also have 4 seconds of Lifetap with Berserk. I think it's pretty good. Looks like I completely misunderstood you about Swagger node, sorry for that. Fixed lv90 tree. Thanks for the Lifetap idea and pointing out mistake in lv90 tree!

"
RubinhoCampeao escribió:
my video doing a t12 map
~16 Ex spent
lvl 96
https://streamable.com/a9q5iw
I just want kill myself xD

This shouldn't even happen on a T16 with 16ex gear. I can't see what's wrong with your setup as you seem to have rerolled to Cyclone already. If you waited a little, I could have helped.

"
cebeep escribió:
how does lifetap support works on blood rage? i should be pressing my blood rage every time to trigger the lifetap?

Lifetap needs to be lv1 to trigger while casting Blood Rage. I just changed it with an update. You need to cast Blood Rage every 7 seconds(4 seconds if you have Berserk), but this is just a small buff and doesn't worth casting Blood Rage continuously in my opinion. We need to recast Blood Rage on bosses every 19 seconds(11 seconds on Meta Gear) because it only replenishes on kill, so we get 4 seconds of Lifetap with each cast. I think that's enough for the buff.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
How do you guys deal with Al-Hezmin, the Hunter. Everytime I fight with him, I die at least 2 times. The snakes just 1 shot me dead like there's no tomorrow
BRUH MOMENT
"
PegasusRideR escribió:
I tried left mouse button trick with Intimidating Cry some leagues ago, but it didn't work out well because we mostly move with leap.

I used to play with left mouse button "move only" and not sure why but when im leap slaming i tend to keep my left mouse button clicked all the time (old habbit i guess) thats why i changed my "move only" to Blood Rage and now i got it always active + life tap buff. Only time when im not holding left mouse button is when im holding right mouse button to Lacerate :)

It worked for me just fine past days.

Cheers!
"
YungSlickSloth escribió:
How do you guys deal with Al-Hezmin, the Hunter. Everytime I fight with him, I die at least 2 times. The snakes just 1 shot me dead like there's no tomorrow

Very simple solution.
Once he has snakes inside the triangle, just run till it ends. You might want to have your Blood Rage OFF due to degen.
"
kowal86 escribió:
"
PegasusRideR escribió:
I tried left mouse button trick with Intimidating Cry some leagues ago, but it didn't work out well because we mostly move with leap.

I used to play with left mouse button "move only" and not sure why but when im leap slaming i tend to keep my left mouse button clicked all the time (old habbit i guess) thats why i changed my "move only" to Blood Rage and now i got it always active + life tap buff. Only time when im not holding left mouse button is when im holding right mouse button to Lacerate :)

It worked for me just fine past days.

Cheers!

do u set blood rage to move? i tried to put blood rage on my right click but it doesnt move tho. how to do it? i have tried toggle on/off 'always attack without moving'

edit: nvm i set it to left click instead now :)
Editado por útlima vez por cebeep en 2 may. 2021 10:00:01
"
Horken007 escribió:
"
YungSlickSloth escribió:

Very simple solution.
Once he has snakes inside the triangle, just run till it ends. You might want to have your Blood Rage OFF due to degen.

Also, once snakes end in center move to center when snakes are on outside. They only melee so if you are in the middle they can't hit you.
Editado por útlima vez por Zuuule en 2 may. 2021 9:57:05
Hi. I actually saw the video and i liked the play style and big aeo.

Thing is i have no boss killer right now- i have 30 ex budget on my stash to invest into. I'd like to have an all arounder. This build should be really good on clear but how about boss killing? Mind you im bad at dodging/bosses thats why i need a durable(forgiving) or decent dps build. Will it fit my needs? I see with rumi it goes to around 70 block chance but its not perma.
good build, i guess my gear is solid atm i duno what upgrade i should go for next

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional