[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Dolmur escribió:
"
Yalpe escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:
what's alternate setup instead of wave of conviction? tired of nuking myself in reflect by mistake. also, I kinda feel blade blast is also 90% useless. bear trap at least seems fairly controllable

Someone suggested to leave it at level 1, I will try that as it applies the same elemental exposure. We don't need the damage.

Level 1 blade blast and WoC both still easily kill you once your gear is good enough. I found it made more sense to just use a better weapon without the trigger affix at all for mapping. As for what gems to put there, my best idea so far is just a cwdt with detonate mines. I couldn't think of much else to add that gives value without adding more buttons to push. If you do want to keep a trigger setup and don't have a curse on hit ring yet, i'd say curse-inc aoe-summon chaos golem is good.

Damn that sucks. Guess I'll stick to non reflect maps for now.
For reflect maps, just put out the WoC, problem solved.
I just want to say a big thank you to Remi and Acane - this build is amazing and I have a blast playing and optimizing my gear. I would like to give something back so I will explain my setup which is fairly high end. Maybe this helps someone. If anything is inappropriate, let me knwow, I'll adapt/delete.

I am farily convince that arc is superior to bl once you hit an appropriate equipemnt level. With the new chain nodes the clear is just insane and Sirus dies as fast as with bl - that is before he does anything relevant in any of the phases.

Gear

Weapons:

I think this is close to optimal. T1 Lightning as chaos is better than T1 flat lightning for my build. T2 would be about the same. I craftet this myself - using a lot of TFT services. Nothing too special.

Uniques:

The only contentious item is the Headhunter. If your goal is clearspeed then HH is optimal, I think. It just provides so much moovement speed that it is superior to anything you could craft. And clearing those mujlti T4 seeds becomes a joke - those guys actually summon a lot of rares. For Sirus I switch to a cheap stygian with a jewel that has corrupted blood immunity.

Gloves:

The hard part is to get those with high mana. I bought the base and crafted the rest.

Ring and Amu:

I started out with the amulet trying to be smart. I fractured the base and then only realized at the end that you cant use a conquerors orb on a fractured item. So I settled for spell damage instead of pen. Unfortunate but I am not going to go through crafting this again.

As for the ring: I really, really dislike the trigger setup. Thus the curse on hit which is far, far more reliable.

Cluster Jewels:

I use a 2 large cluster setup with disorienting display, scinitllating ideas, snowstorm. My medium cluster jewels are 3*Inspiartion/Perfection and 1 Inspiration/Spiked

You can actually get quite a bit of res on them if you craft them approriately. Remove non-chaos - add chaos is safe to use on the medium ones to get rid of unwanted mods.

Jewels: oh boy, it is actually quite feasible to get throwing speed +3 crit multis (or resist). Those provide an insane dps boost.

Ascendancy: I use Inquisitor for the additional damage boost. Someone brought this up in this thread, so this was not my idea - but I like it. I thought that with bottled faith I would be immune to cold als well (need that since i got rid of my dreamfragments. This is only partially true. You still get hit by the chilled ground - so I added a flask affix to take care of that.

Flasks:

Notworthy: the flask craft on the mana flask - this is really, really strong. For stun avoidance I use the pantheon soul of the brine king.

Main Skill:

Arc-Blastchain-Trap and Mine Damage - Swift Assembly - Awakened Ele Focus - Inspiration

I tried minefield + charged mines but that was too clunky for my liking. Also it tied up to many skillpoints for those additional frenzy charges.

Some discussions:

I think most ppl are way, way too much focussed on defense for this build. We are near immortal anyway. If you are not deep delving but mapping and doing sirus every now and then I would highly recommend to reconsider. No one really needs a high chaos res, for example.

Arc vs. Ball Lightning: I switched and never looked back. Everything dies in one shot and the chains are insane.

Essence Worm vs. Crafted ring. I see a lot of ppl advocating a crafted ring. I tried to do the math but always ended up with a dps loss. Not sure if anyone can enlighten me if I made a mistake. But skitters provide a base 10% more modifier and shock/chill. Chill is needed for snowstorm wich is essentially a 1.1 damage multiplier (and i have two of those). If we loose shock we need to preplace ele focus with controlled destruction - sacrificing crit chance. I also dont see that we need any sort of improved survivability (i.e. more life) since we dont die anyway.

Thats it for now - I might update this post if there are any questions.

Edit: my profile is open, Caemira is the char I play in harvest.

Editado por útlima vez por Faendris en 18 jul. 2020 11:13:07
Not sure if it was brought up already, but with Enduring Cry we can have 3 endurance charges up permanently in addition to the gem effects. You can link it to Second Wind.
This plus Vigil Vigilant Strike for 30+ sec Fortify massively boots defence without much investment at all.
Editado por útlima vez por Ex0rt_ en 18 jul. 2020 14:14:06
People takling about not knowing what to do with extra sockets. May i suggest: Abyss sockets

what's the best way to scale damage w/o Indigon in terms of SSF?
Hey, guys. So I'm lvl 85 and I've finished Uber lab and have the Cloak. Which build should I go for? The 114 (after UL) and 117 (after Cloak) are quite different.
What are the priorities for me to go for?
"
LordRichardRhal escribió:
Hey, guys. So I'm lvl 85 and I've finished Uber lab and have the Cloak. Which build should I go for? The 114 (after UL) and 117 (after Cloak) are quite different.
What are the priorities for me to go for?

Probably mana. With indigon it helps offense and with arcane cloak it helps offense and defence.
Hey guys, I would like to thanks to this friendly community, especially @Yalpe and @Faendris for helping out the community while I was busy or maintaining other guides. With that I've added a community feedback + community crafting section guide to highlight your helpful replies so others could see without having to scroll through 50 pages of comments.

If you have anything you would want to add that I've missed, let me know! This includes everyone at the discussion, if you have anything you would like me to add on, I would be adding helpful replies, problems that could exist in the build (sort of a criticism), and improvements that the community have found over time for the build.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Editado por útlima vez por Remicaster1 en 20 jul. 2020 3:32:44
"
Froziph escribió:
People takling about not knowing what to do with extra sockets. May i suggest: Abyss sockets

Pretty unrealistic for most people who aren't RMTing, but yes abyssal sockets are of course a good way to use up extra socket space, for this build on gloves at least.
Editado por útlima vez por Dolmur en 20 jul. 2020 16:00:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional