[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Xe0z escribió:
"
Can you tell me what my next priority should be? (can you look at my char? not sure how to submit my gear)

I am currently at awakened level 4 and last time i tried a tier16 map it didn't end well (hydra got me)
I would also like to try simulacrum soon.

What do you think of the passives?
I also got this

I cant see your character, you have to make your characters public.

I did.
Thanks.
Any suggestions on how to make my character better? Besides that I need to get the 25ex impale jewel ;p.
"
Any suggestions on how to make my character better? Besides that I need to get the 25ex impale jewel ;p.

Bottled faith or tailwind boots
What about mine?
I think im at a checkpoint where i need a few 10's of ex to make it better in a meaningful way.

I am using herald of purity, precision, banner, vulnerability.
Can't use pride.. its 50% mana reserved.
Editado por útlima vez por dor961 en 24 mar. 2020 8:28:49
Hi, I've progressed this build quite a bit and I'm feeling underpowered even after having 70+ exalts invested in it. Here is my gear, any ideas? I struggle with end game bosses dmg wise.

I don't have the +2 impale jewel yet but working on getting Ryslatha's Coil first.
Now I'm gonna build this, it was awesome in 3.9 with full build. Firstly I'm gonna start with budget version. How good is this build with 2x Beltimbers, res cap & life gear, tabula, starkonja, -mana cost rings? Is it capable of doing high tier maps easily? I've seen budget version doing Minatour earlier but you know Delirium is different.

"
What about mine?
I think im at a checkpoint where i need a few 10's of ex to make it better in a meaningful way.

I am using herald of purity, precision, banner, vulnerability.
Can't use pride.. its 50% mana reserved.

You should get a diamond flask asap.
get a amulet with t2+ phys, life and crit multi try and see if you can get one with a open prefix. get another ring with flat phys + life.

Pride, Herald of Purity, Dread banner and a precision is your main auras.
I wouldnt recommend running blasp + vulner without a Impressence amulet

"
Hi, I've progressed this build quite a bit and I'm feeling underpowered even after having 70+ exalts invested in it. Here is my gear, any ideas? I struggle with end game bosses dmg wise.

Your gear looks good, so i dont know what you are doing wrong.
Do you switch to slower proj vs end game bosses?

"
Now I'm gonna build this, it was awesome in 3.9 with full build. Firstly I'm gonna start with budget version. How good is this build with 2x Beltimbers, res cap & life gear, tabula, starkonja, -mana cost rings? Is it capable of doing high tier maps easily? I've seen budget version doing Minatour earlier but you know Delirium is different.

The build with 2x beltimbers should be decent even in delirium league.
Editado por útlima vez por Xe0z en 24 mar. 2020 13:31:09
this is a stupid question but my immortal call isnt CWDT despite being linked anymore, did I level it too far?
"
samcisnow escribió:
this is a stupid question but my immortal call isnt CWDT despite being linked anymore, did I level it too far?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional