[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

thanks for tips, managed to craft this one, i think its decent

"
thanks for tips, managed to craft this one, i think its decent

Yea its pretty decent, good craft.
Editado por útlima vez por Xe0z en 22 mar. 2020 20:09:22
"
pitrek46 escribió:
"
Stockholds escribió:
How did you craft your current chest?

Simple guide step by step:

1. Buy Hunters Astral Plate ilvl 84
2. Alt spam and roll attack crit higher than 1.01, then regal to yellow, but be sure, that attack crit is only "Hunter" mod on this chest (If not, annul or reroll)
3. Buy whatever Warlords ilvl 85 chest
4. Alt spam and get - Mana cost, dont have to regal this one, can be blue
5. Buy Awakener's Orb
6. Rightclick on Awakener's Orb, then rightclick Warlords chest and rightclick on the Hunters Astral Plate.
7. Pray to RNGesus
8. Here you go, its done, you have Attack Crit and -15 Mana cost Chestpiece with randomized prefixes and suffixes.

Sometimes it rolls really nice, sometimes terrible and only those two mods are decent. You can also get additional curse on it, level of active skill gems, % strength, % maximum life etc, but those are really big time results.

"
REB14 escribió:
Hi, i have a question, its better 2x beltimers than 2x Ahn´s might? I have 2
ahn´s but people is using beltimer to endgmae and then change to 500pdps and the savior.

Depends, whatever suits you tbh.

Its all around the rest of the gear to be honest. I was playing with beltimbers, then switched to 420~ pdps foils with chest. And game became smooth like butter. With gear i have right now (and its pretty mediocre, nothing special) i delete third Sirus phase (when he has 75%hp) to zero in 2 seconds.

I never tried Saviour, and i probably won't, cuz i feel this league is pretty garbage and guess will skip it really soon ;) but overall foils are the best before swapping into Saviour mode.

Tyvm for helping out in the thread, i appreciate it!
first, i sry beacause my Englisht so bad.
I want to ask : if we have 6 link hunter chest and any link warlord chest. After we use awaken orb. Finally have last chest 6 link or any link?
"
stardustzz escribió:
first, i sry beacause my Englisht so bad.
I want to ask : if we have 6 link hunter chest and any link warlord chest. After we use awaken orb. Finally have last chest 6 link or any link?

U will have 6L, survives the item you click last on it, so if you use it to "throw" warlords chest into 6l Hunters, you will have result of 6L Hunters Warlord Chest
hi,

my current state of the build so far:

now i am saving for a ryslathas belt and trying to 6 link a crit chest.
when reaching aroung lvl 94 i will annoint assassination and skill ambidexterity.

should i go for a dying sun? i am currently shredding lower red maps and i dont need more projectiles. but maybe at t16?
"
now i am saving for a ryslathas belt and trying to 6 link a crit chest.
when reaching aroung lvl 94 i will annoint assassination and skill ambidexterity.

should i go for a dying sun? i am currently shredding lower red maps and i dont need more projectiles. but maybe at t16?

You shouldnt get a dying sun at this point, you should try and get some rings with flat phys and amulet with t2+ flat phys, life and crit multi. See if you can get some with a open prefix so you can craft -total mana cost.
Editado por útlima vez por Xe0z en 23 mar. 2020 7:27:54
Can you tell me what my next priority should be? (can you look at my char? not sure how to submit my gear)

I am currently at awakened level 4 and last time i tried a tier16 map it didn't end well (hydra got me)
I would also like to try simulacrum soon.

What do you think of the passives?
I also got this

and i might socket it into my larger jewel

With cluster jewels now isnt 2 passiv points better then helping alira for 20 multi and 15 res?

and why do u have MAIM support and flesh and stone linked in your boots? does it work together?
Editado por útlima vez por izumy en 24 mar. 2020 3:47:26
"
Can you tell me what my next priority should be? (can you look at my char? not sure how to submit my gear)

I am currently at awakened level 4 and last time i tried a tier16 map it didn't end well (hydra got me)
I would also like to try simulacrum soon.

What do you think of the passives?
I also got this

I cant see your character, you have to make your characters public.
The cluster jewel you listed is decent, but im still not sold about the new cluster jewels at this point. There is for sure some good ones, but then we have to sacrifice some already good skillpoints on our skilltree.
"

With cluster jewels now isnt 2 passiv points better then helping alira for 20 multi and 15 res?

and why do u have MAIM support and flesh and stone linked in your boots? does it work together?

If you decide to use some cluster jewels, you could take 2 passives instead of helping alira.
Yea, flesh and stone and maim work together.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional