3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

on a side note: I found 'Vaal Cyclone' and I am not much impressed at the moment - nice to have some mobs pulled near, but I seem to be immobile for the duration. Do I miss something?
Hey!

First time I saw one of your "Stress-Free PoE" posts I kinda skipped over it... Now after seeing you put out more and more; I recommend your builds to any of my friends who get the classic pre-league "Idk what to play help please". Love that you're making guides that don't require you to be a veteran. Please keep up the amazing work!
Hey Everyone!

(I'll respond to guide replies in the next day or two...as fast as I can.) I just wanted to post to say that I hope everyone that celebrated Christmas had a great holiday. New Year's Eve is tonight for me (some of you may have already had it) and I hope that whether it's happened or not for you that you have a safe night.

Holidays of any kind can be really difficult for many people for any number of reasons. If you're one of them, take courage. All seasons of suffering pass. In the meantime, try to focus on the little things in life that make you smile. You are loved and watched over, even if it doesn't seem like it. One day, the pain will be a memory and you'll be able to help others that have suffered in a similar way...helping them see light at the end of their tunnel.

God Bless Everyone. I hope you're all well in heart.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
This build is very fun to play ! At first i didn't know if i could sustain red map and i still have to improve my gears to gain more DPS, but it works quite well.
"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
Hey Everyone!

(I'll respond to guide replies in the next day or two...as fast as I can.) I just wanted to post to say that I hope everyone that celebrated Christmas had a great holiday. New Year's Eve is tonight for me (some of you may have already had it) and I hope that whether it's happened or not for you that you have a safe night.

Holidays of any kind can be really difficult for many people for any number of reasons. If you're one of them, take courage. All seasons of suffering pass. In the meantime, try to focus on the little things in life that make you smile. You are loved and watched over, even if it doesn't seem like it. One day, the pain will be a memory and you'll be able to help others that have suffered in a similar way...helping them see light at the end of their tunnel.

God Bless Everyone. I hope you're all well in heart.

Thank you very much for you kind wishes :)

Happy New Year!
Hey Wrecker! I love this guide. I did spot a typo though. In your list of gems by story acquisition, Berserker and Immortal Call are only available to Rangers via Lilly Roth, not Siosa.
Hey happy new year. Love the build.

One thing I'm having a lot of trouble with though is getting int and str. Right now at level 83 I am using 3 crafting slots on my gear for str and int and also have had to take a 30 str notable on the skill tree just to be able to use some of the gems.

Any solution to this other than just dedicating gear and skill points to make up for it? I feel like this is a problem the marauder and duelist don't have as severely since they can stack str pretty easily as part of their build and it feels like the dex gems used in cyclone have lower stat requirements than the other types. i.e. level 20 cyclone and close combat have under 100 dex requirement. But important tertiary gems like pride have like 150 str requirement. Thats hard to get when you're running ranger and all your connection nodes on the skill tree are giving you nothing but dex.

my stats without gear right now are like

300 dex
104 str
57 int

vs my needs which are

160 dex
155 str
110 int

This is a particular problem because I am getting destroyed by chaos damage which is sitting at -60 and every gear mod i use to get stats is a gear mod I cant use to get chaos resistance.
Editado por útlima vez por Nonsensei436 en 1 ene. 2020 13:18:39
"
Nonsensei436 escribió:
Hey happy new year. Love the build.

One thing I'm having a lot of trouble with though is getting int and str. Right now at level 83 I am using 3 crafting slots on my gear for str and int and also have had to take a 30 str notable on the skill tree just to be able to use some of the gems.

Any solution to this other than just dedicating gear and skill points to make up for it? I feel like this is a problem the marauder and duelist don't have as severely since they can stack str pretty easily as part of their build and it feels like the dex gems used in cyclone have lower stat requirements than the other types. i.e. level 20 cyclone and close combat have under 100 dex requirement. But important tertiary gems like pride have like 150 str requirement. Thats hard to get when you're running ranger and all your connection nodes on the skill tree are giving you nothing but dex.

my stats without gear right now are like

300 dex
104 str
57 int

vs my needs which are

160 dex
155 str
110 int

This is a particular problem because I am getting destroyed by chaos damage which is sitting at -60 and every gear mod i use to get stats is a gear mod I cant use to get chaos resistance.

The amulet anointments can help. You can get + 30 to intelligence for oils that are relatively easy to find: clear/sepia/verdant or clear/sepia/amber or clear/clear/amber or sepia/amber/amber.

If I find the unique jewel Inertia I will give it a place in the skill tree. It gives 16 - 24 to strength and transforms dexertity from passives in radius to strength. One of them should be sufficient.

Finding/crafting a belt with the Basilisk suffix could also be nice: It gives 10 - 12 % increased attributes.

Good luck and a happy new year to you and to all of you who are reading this thread!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Nocturnus escribió:
on a side note: I found 'Vaal Cyclone' and I am not much impressed at the moment - nice to have some mobs pulled near, but I seem to be immobile for the duration. Do I miss something?

Vaal cyclone is a suicide button. I wouldn't ever use it. Not even in this evasive build. Having max dodge and high evasion still isn't as good as avoiding an attack and if you're locked in place your dodge and evasion are going to be rolled for every attack against you. Eventually stuff will get through and blow you up.

Mobility is how cyclone stays alive. They should redesign vaal cyclone completely. Its the opposite of what cyclone is supposed to be.
Editado por útlima vez por Nonsensei436 en 2 ene. 2020 22:20:00
Happy New Year, after a long time I am writing to renew my compliments for your guides, I practically play them all (to tell you the truth I skipped the archer I don't like it as a type of character).
Again a thousand thanks for your work, I really hope you make a guide for the Templar.
Thanks and happy new year

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional