3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Nonsensei436 escribió:
Hey happy new year. Love the build.

One thing I'm having a lot of trouble with though is getting int and str. Right now at level 83 I am using 3 crafting slots on my gear for str and int and also have had to take a 30 str notable on the skill tree just to be able to use some of the gems.

Any solution to this other than just dedicating gear and skill points to make up for it? I feel like this is a problem the marauder and duelist don't have as severely since they can stack str pretty easily as part of their build and it feels like the dex gems used in cyclone have lower stat requirements than the other types. i.e. level 20 cyclone and close combat have under 100 dex requirement. But important tertiary gems like pride have like 150 str requirement. Thats hard to get when you're running ranger and all your connection nodes on the skill tree are giving you nothing but dex.

my stats without gear right now are like

300 dex
104 str
57 int

vs my needs which are

160 dex
155 str
110 int

This is a particular problem because I am getting destroyed by chaos damage which is sitting at -60 and every gear mod i use to get stats is a gear mod I cant use to get chaos resistance.
Hey Nonsensei436!

I'm glad you're loving the build and I appreciate your honesty. The struggle of Attributes is noted for sure. You should be able to get your attributes widdled down to only two items, your amulet and your belt. Amulets can have attribute implicits and belts can have a strength implicit. So try and get all your Int. and some Str. on your amulet. Then get the rest of your Str. on your belt. So you have the rest of your gear to craft/roll life and resists (including Chaos). So if Attributes are being that much of a pain in the butt, ignore life and resists on your amulet and belt and just go for the attributes. After all your other gear is carrying you, then you can look to upgrade your Amulet and Belt.

I hope that helps. Let me know if it doesn't.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Caligula_Exile escribió:
...Good luck and a happy new year to you and to all of you who are reading this thread!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Caligula_Exile :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
gattobarbone escribió:
Happy New Year, after a long time I am writing to renew my compliments for your guides, I practically play them all (to tell you the truth I skipped the archer I don't like it as a type of character).
Again a thousand thanks for your work, I really hope you make a guide for the Templar.
Thanks and happy new year
Hey gattobarbone!

Happy New Year! Thank you for such a kind message. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to be so encouraging. That's a very nice post.

The Scion you skipped took a big nerf this league. I'm sure it'll get balanced out again in the future, but Ballistas themselves make the build "need" a decently rolled weapon...I guess that's all builds.

I'd love to do a Templar. I've been thinking Guardian with Dominating Blow and lots of auras for forever! I'm going to be limiting myself to 5 or 6 guides total though. I like to keep all my guides updated for each league and the personal time it takes to do that is why I have to limit the number of guides I do. So, there's always a chance that one of these guides may be replaced if one is nerfed too hard for too long. Also, when PoE 2 comes out, all of my guides will likely have to be completely scratched and started again with a "clean sheet of paper". So we'll see what happens in a year or so.

Thanks again for the great post! It was very encouraging.

Annnnnd

"
NGXIS escribió:
Spoiler
Hi again. I want to discuss something.

I know you don't use uniques items and it's a guide for SSF, but for a trade league, I want your opinion about this tree modification (check the items too please).

Pastebin code for Path of Building

I will explain what I think: I delete "Charging Offensive" because thanks to Darkray Vectors we can reach 75% dodge attack hits and I want these points invest in more damage. Besides, the chance to gain an endurance charge is when an enemy HIT you, and this is an evasive build, so that is 2 reasons to drop it. The other reason is that the attack speed is enought with the frenzy charges and the boots gives +1 max frenzy charge, so that mean more speed, dmg, etc. I drop "Unpredictable Offensive" because we have enough attack speed without it (no?), again don't need the "dodge attack hit" and is better to invest it in other nodes that improve more our damage.

The problem was to know where would be the best dmg nodes, I would like to reach "Blade of Cunning" and/or "Rampart" because PoB show good dmg (I know PoB is not perfect, so correct me too if i'm wrong here) but requires lv 96 atleast (and we don't want to sacrifice Life), so I choose "Master of Force" (3.1% dmg per point), "Depth Perception" (2.8% dmg per point) and/or Heartseeker (3.8% dmg per point). Of course with these we depend more of crit chance to reach that % dmg, but using "Diamond Flask" we can reach to 50% crit chance (or atleast PoB show me that). So here I have a doubt: People say when someone use crit builds, better have it capped, but that means 95% of crit chance, and we reach half, so... It's a bad idea to use crit. nodes?

And in the defensive part, with Jade, Quartz, Basalt(dmg reduction)/Silver(onslaught), we get 75% dodge attack chance, 54% spell dodge chance and 71% evade chance. I don't know how good/bad will work cause I don't have enought money for now to check it. But I will in a few days.

I was thinking too, what about change a support gem from Cyclone setup to use Impale Support and reach Impale nodes? It wouldn't improve ever more our physical damage? I didn't use a build who took Impale but I read that is the best for physical damage. Like something like this:

Impale Tree = 90% chance to Impale and 99% accuracy rating

If you have a better suggestion about nodes to choose, or can explain me in what i'm wrong or if your nodes will work best, etc., I'll appreciate it. Thanks!
Hey NGXIS!

I took my time to check out your setup after my guests left for the evening. I really like it. You obviously have your flasks the way you do because you're comfortable with flasking lots and your uniques all add a great value to the build with little consequence! I mean, your uniques don't have life, so you'll need sweet rolls on your Rares to get over 5000 life but your offence will be great! If you have the gear, give it a shot! Just keep in mind your tree takes you to level 95, so keep 5 nodes in mind that you'll save for the end that isn't required for your build to succeed.

In regards to Crit, I would agree that Crit is only worth going for if you're going with a crit build. I mean, if crit comes naturally with the nodes you're going to select anyway, then take them. But I only search for Crit nodes when I'm going all out with crit.

In regards to Impale, I normally only do impale with heavy-hitting builds, not fast attacking builds. You can definitely give it a shot, but Impale saves a certain % of Physical damage, so attack speed builds don't benefit from it as much. I doesn't mean it doesn't work well with the build though.

I really like what you've done. Let me know what you think of it if you go for it!

Annnnnd

"
Nonsensei436 escribió:
"
pwnsi86 escribió:
Hi

ist this Endgame Viable? Lacks lot of life (your Videos have like 4.5k life which means you get oneshotted by end game bosses easy if you dont dodge a hit/cast) Can anyone show some endgame content with this build or is it just for some low tier mapping?

PoB DPS: 250k dps (to low for endgame)
life: to low for endgame
resis: hard to cap due to str requirments

Ehhh 75% dodge, 50+% evade 20% block. Getting hit is actually pretty rare. Between avoidance and your defenses you can survive endgame. I'm wearing total junkarino and ive got 4651 life. I imagine with good gear you can bring that up another 1k.

I do agree with the problem of DPS though. Its quite low and there doesn't really seem to be a great way to fix that.
Hey pwnsi86!

Yup! Totally Endgame viable. The video doesn't show the stats you'll need if you care about finicky details. I have mediocre gear with gems that aren't even level 20 yet, let alone 20/20. The build itself has 173% Increased Maximum Life. That's lots. You'll be well over 6000 life if you have nice life rolls on all your gear. So the 4.5k I have in the video is because of mediocre gear (which you can view via the guide). This build easily cleared the 3.8 Atlas lots.

When I load the Pastebin for this build I get a DPS of 272k. Though that's low, keep in mind that without any gear or flasks. I wouldn't expect an Endgame Boss battle to go quickly with crap gear but when you find a great weapon and support mods on your gear (like any build) it obviously improves substantially.

Resists are really easy to over-cap when all your gear is Rare. Feel free to add any gear (uniques) you like but the attribute requirements can easily be filled between an amulet and a belt. It's really not that bad once you get going. There are two sets of +30 nodes for both Int. and Str. that the tree intentionally passes by as well, just in case someone is having the worst RNG luck while levelling.

Not every build is for everyone though. If it's not your "cup of tea" or if the damage isn't for you, no worries at all.

Though I don't have a video example of this build doing the new endgame, I hope this response answered some of your questions.

(Once GGG allows console to convert 3.8 maps to 3.9, I'll be playing these builds again and you'll have a lot more endgame videos as examples.)

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days escribió:
Spoiler
Hey NGXIS!

I took my time to check out your setup after my guests left for the evening. I really like it. You obviously have your flasks the way you do because you're comfortable with flasking lots and your uniques all add a great value to the build with little consequence! I mean, your uniques don't have life, so you'll need sweet rolls on your Rares to get over 5000 life but your offence will be great! If you have the gear, give it a shot! Just keep in mind your tree takes you to level 95, so keep 5 nodes in mind that you'll save for the end that isn't required for your build to succeed.

In regards to Crit, I would agree that Crit is only worth going for if you're going with a crit build. I mean, if crit comes naturally with the nodes you're going to select anyway, then take them. But I only search for Crit nodes when I'm going all out with crit.

In regards to Impale, I normally only do impale with heavy-hitting builds, not fast attacking builds. You can definitely give it a shot, but Impale saves a certain % of Physical damage, so attack speed builds don't benefit from it as much. I doesn't mean it doesn't work well with the build though.

I really like what you've done. Let me know what you think of it if you go for it!

Thanks for take the time to check it! I appreciate. I will use the Impale version just to see if will works nice with the uniques, besides I read that attack speed builds will work well if you reach the 5 impale stacks quickly, so I just will try to see with my eyes...

Another question: The 3-link setup gem like CWDT, Berserk and Blood Rage, didn't put any level restriction, so if we have the 3 gems on level 20, it's a good idea to cast it when we receive 3272 damage? We don't want to cast more often Berserk? Or it's better to have the Rage Support stacks?

And most of builds have a setup with CWDT + Immortal Call, I know we don't have high HP, but there are some reason because you left it on lv2 + lv4 ? Isn't better level it more when we receive high dmg from a boss? If it's for mapping I think is fine, but I'm more afraid of metamorph bosses haha.
Editado por útlima vez por NGXIS en 5 ene. 2020 11:53:05
Well, I came back with the Impale version of this build, and what I see doing red maps is that is insanely fast on moving and have really good attack speed, cleans T16 maps really fast but for bosses, is something slow. Took like 1 minute to kill boss maps and for metamorph bosses took a bit more (I test hard metamorph and yes, we can't kill them and eventually we will die, so you need to choose well the organs), but is amazing how much I survive besides the HP (4.5k) thanks to Leech Life (node + amulet) + Hp regeneration. If I reach more level, I'll get eventually more Life nodes to reach 5k, so I think is fine in that terms. Maybe the nodes I choose aren't the best of the best for damage or, directly, the Impale version, besides it doubles the damage, isn't the most efficient because we lack of damage. But of course, for clear maps, is something crazy, it's really fast as I said. With leap slam + faster attack supports + 8 frenzy charges, I can run long distances in a few seconds, so I always have all frenzy charges. -9 total mana cost of channelling skills with rings + anointment means free Cyclone, so I can put in my Unset Ring "Precision" lv.1/2, for extra crit. chance (just to help a little).

So... Instead of only Cyclone, I use Leap Slam to jump in enemies pack (that will give us Forify because I change the gem setup) and then Cyclone. Is still for me stress-free haha. I don't know if change this build because Path of Building show me better numbers with this version because of the Impale (with the nodes + Impale support, we have with Cyclone 100% Impale, so... it supposes to double or almost double the damage, right?). I know maybe this build I try isn't something new, but I wouldn't tried it if it wasn't for your post, so thank you Wrecker, it's fun anyway.

Editado por útlima vez por NGXIS en 8 ene. 2020 15:40:49
"
NGXIS escribió:
Thanks for take the time to check it! I appreciate. I will use the Impale version just to see if will works nice with the uniques, besides I read that attack speed builds will work well if you reach the 5 impale stacks quickly, so I just will try to see with my eyes...

Another question: The 3-link setup gem like CWDT, Berserk and Blood Rage, didn't put any level restriction, so if we have the 3 gems on level 20, it's a good idea to cast it when we receive 3272 damage? We don't want to cast more often Berserk? Or it's better to have the Rage Support stacks?

And most of builds have a setup with CWDT + Immortal Call, I know we don't have high HP, but there are some reason because you left it on lv2 + lv4 ? Isn't better level it more when we receive high dmg from a boss? If it's for mapping I think is fine, but I'm more afraid of metamorph bosses haha.
Good question NGXIS! (And you're welcome.)

Yes. The CwDT-Berserk-Blood Rage links should be at level 20. They are only linked to CwDT to accommodate the "1-button" aspect of the build. You are more than welcome to remove CwDT and simply self-cast both skills when you like. CwDT triggers gems after accumulative damage. So for a high-level CwDT to go off, you don't need to have taken a huge hit all at once.

If you want Immortal Call to be a higher level, you'll have to level CwDT as well. Which means it'll trigger less frequently. You're welcome to change CwDT's level to whatever you like or even remove it as well so you could self-cast them. Make the build whatever you like.

CwDT doesn't always cast skills when you want to. But it does remove the requirement of needing to cast 5 defensive skills at the perfect time. I don't do well with the latter. So definitely do what works best for your playstyle.

Annnnnd

"
NGXIS escribió:
Spoiler
Well, I came back with the Impale version of this build, and what I see doing red maps is that is insanely fast on moving and have really good attack speed, cleans T16 maps really fast but for bosses, is something slow. Took like 1 minute to kill boss maps and for metamorph bosses took a bit more (I test hard metamorph and yes, we can't kill them and eventually we will die, so you need to choose well the organs), but is amazing how much I survive besides the HP (4.5k) thanks to Leech Life (node + amulet) + Hp regeneration. If I reach more level, I'll get eventually more Life nodes to reach 5k, so I think is fine in that terms. Maybe the nodes I choose aren't the best of the best for damage or, directly, the Impale version, besides it doubles the damage, isn't the most efficient because we lack of damage. But of course, for clear maps, is something crazy, it's really fast as I said. With leap slam + faster attack supports + 8 frenzy charges, I can run long distances in a few seconds, so I always have all frenzy charges. -9 total mana cost of channelling skills with rings + anointment means free Cyclone, so I can put in my Unset Ring "Precision" lv.1/2, for extra crit. chance (just to help a little).

So... Instead of only Cyclone, I use Leap Slam to jump in enemies pack (that will give us Forify because I change the gem setup) and then Cyclone. Is still for me stress-free haha. I don't know if change this build because Path of Building show me better numbers with this version because of the Impale (with the nodes + Impale support, we have with Cyclone 100% Impale, so... it supposes to double or almost double the damage, right?). I know maybe this build I try isn't something new, but I wouldn't tried it if it wasn't for your post, so thank you Wrecker, it's fun anyway.

Cool setup NGXIS!

I like what you've done! I wish I had some of your gear. I'm glad you're having a good time.

Annnnnd

Editado por útlima vez por Wrecker_of_Days en 9 ene. 2020 12:37:05
i just want to say thank you for your amazing builds. i have taken such a liking to your guides that this is the 2nd league in a row i have used your builds and have not been disappointed one bit. Thank you for your hard work and we really appreciate your builds and dedication! Can't wait for the next one!!! :)
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional