3.9| Stress-Free PoE - DODGING CYCLONE |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

My New Podcast!
Hey Everyone! My friend Tagz and I have started a new podcast called Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast! (The term "friend" is a bit generous though. I don't really like him honestly. I'd rather be friends with anyone else...but his parents pay me a lot of money to befriend him. Plus, he bought me some Celestial Cat Socks from ExileCon which means I'm now bound to him until the next ExileCon. (May it be soon so that I may be free of this wretched bond.)) ;-)

Seriously though, we talk all things Path of Exile. One normal PoE player (though he's way better than me at PoE which is another reason I don't like him) talking to another normal player about PoE.

If you're interested, you can subscribe from our website https://foreverexiled.com/ with any medium

OR

Follow us on Twitter @ForeverExiled82 where we'll post our newest episodes when they're ready.

Sorry for the "self-promo" but if you listen, we'd love your feedback.

Thanks!

WELCOME to my DODGING CYCLONE guide :)!

With this build, you just slice through the Atlas with Cyclone and Dodge everything that comes your way. That’s it! Atlas Cleared! Everything else is automatic! It's easy 1 button fun! The build doesn't require any specific items or mods to play so you can just pick up and play like a good old fashion "dungeon crawler". Pure RNG fun :). This build's primary focus is having the highest possible undiminishing Dodge Chance against both Attacks and Spells. So everything in the build revolves around that concept.

SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY!
Ok! Yikes...you could have at least said "please" or something...(Here's 3.9's Passive Tree):

If you're curious about any aspect of the title or why my builds are the way they are, I give the details here. The guides I post will easily clear the Atlas despite the limitations I play with.

*For those with similar limitations to mine, I can play this build on both PC and Console.

(Thanks Tagz for always being willing to figure out the Wiki with me.)

Here's 3.9's VIDEO EXAMPLE of gameplay and here's what MY GEAR looks like. (My character name doesn't match my build anymore...too many respecs. I play on Standard but I refuse to use Legacy Items/mods. My builds will always be just as the guide states unless I'm trying something out and forgot to switch back to the guide's setup prior to signing off.)

The Guts (Gems/Gear/Tree/Attributes)
Gem Links
PoE restricts which gems are available to each class until Act 3. Until then you can get some gems for free from quest rewards, purchase some from specific NPCs in each town, or find them as loot.

There are two NPC's that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6.

*If I have a level next to a gem, stop levelling that gem at that level. For example: "Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1)". Don’t level Cast when Damage Taken past gem level 1. Otherwise, fully level all gems.

5/6 Link - Main Skill (Socket in your chest)
-Cyclone - Our main skill, is a channelling skill that constantly attacks enemies in a small 360 radius around you. It doesn't hit hard but its attack speed is crazy...so our DPS comes from attack speed. It's also a movement skill. So you can move around as you're holding down the Cyclone button. Keep in mind we get our mana via leech, so you'll have to be hitting enemies to sustain channelling Cyclone.
-Fortify Support - This skill gives us bonus melee damage and also gives us Fortify. Fortify gives us 20% damage reduction to ALL Hits (not Damage Over Time).
-Infused Channelling Support - WHILE CHANNELLING, this skill gives you more damage and you also take less damage.
-Rage Support - This support gives us Rage when we hit an enemy with Cyclone. Rage is a buff that can stack up to 50x. This support gives bonus damage based on the amount of Rage we have. Rage itself also provides us with more damage, attack speed, and movement speed. So both Rage AND Rage Support give us perks based on the amount of Rage we have stacked.
-Close Combat Support - Gives Cyclone a huge damage bonus based on how close the enemy is. The farther away the enemy is, the less damage Close Combat gives us. The closer the enemy is, the greater. Our AoE will always have us in the proximity of Close Combat's max damage.
-If you get a 6 link - Melee Physical Damage Support - This gives lots of extra melee damage.

4 Link - Auras (Socket in any 4 Link)
-Pride - An aura that reserves 50% of our mana. It makes enemies take extra damage from physical damage, and bonus damage, the longer the enemies stay near us (capping at 4 seconds).
-Blood and Sand -
and
-Flesh and Stone - Blood and Sand combines with Flesh and Stone. They work cohesively. Once you turn them both on, switching one will switch the other. When both are active, you can choose between Blood or Sand. While in Sand stance you'll Blind enemies that in the aura, take less damage from those that aren't blinded by the aura, you'll have more AoE, and you'll deal 5% less damage. While in Blood Stance you automatically Maim nearby enemies, make Maimed take increased physical damage, you'll have 5% less AoE, but deal 15% more damage. Switch it if you like. I stick to Blood Stance (the red one) with this build.
-War Banner - This skill actually does a lot, but I don't use the "lots" it does ;). I only use this as an aura. As an aura, it increases the accuracy of you and your allies and also makes enemies take increased physical damage. Use this as your 4th aura. It gives the least amount of "bonus damage" between the 4 auras. Equipping it will mean that you have almost no spare mana to use Cyclone when enemies aren't nearby. So I actually have this off unless I'm fighting a boss...and I never remember to turn it on.

THE FOLLOWING SETS OF LINKS ARE OPTIONAL
This build focuses on maximizing/increasing our Dodge chance as much as possible. The next four sets of links, though they have very beneficial support skills linked to them, are all attached to CwDT gems. Even though our Dodge is really high, we will get hit. But we may not get hit enough for you to think that these links are worth too much focus. Feel free to check out my most recent sessions with this build and see if they're worth the investment or not. I obviously think they are even though they don't cast all the time.

4 Link - Curse (Socket in any 4 Link) *See the note just below
-Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (For this set of links, gem order doesn't matter.)
-Ball Lightning (Level 4) - You can use any spell you want. I like this skill because it "pierces" enemies and has a good reach.
-Curse on Hit Support - This is needed to be able to apply your chosen curse via Ball Lightning.
-Any curse you want - Pick a curse that pleases you. I like Temporal Chains, but your preference is best :).

4 Link - Life Regen (Socket in any 4 Link)
-Cast When Damage Taken - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (For this set of links, gem order doesn't matter.)
-Summon Stone Golem - A minion that gives you life regen.
-Summon Holy Relic - Once active this minion will give us life regen everytime we hit an enemy with Cyclone. It'll also do an explosion in a pretty large 360 degree AoE that'll hit enemies. This minion follows us pretty closely so the explosions linked to Culling Strike are always around us.
-Culling Strike Support - When either of the linked minions Hits an enemy that are at 10% life or less, the enemy will be killed instantly.

3 Link - Bonus Offense (Socket in your sword or shield)
-Cast When Damage Taken - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (For this set of links, gem order doesn't matter.)
-Berserk - This consumes our Rage faster than we can earn it and gives us a huge buff (giving more attack damage, attack speed, movement speed, and less damage taken) until all our rage is consumed.
-Blood Rage - This skill actually makes us take physical damage over time...it hurts us. But in exchange, it gives us attack speed, a chance at earning Frenzy Charges, and life leech. The life leech is actually pointless cause we'll already be maxed with our life leech rate (which isn't invested in much) and our ascendancy already gives us easy Frenzy Charges. So we really only use this for the attack speed bonus. But it's worth it. Killing an enemy refreshes the duration of the skill.

3 Link - Defence (Socket in your sword or shield)
-Cast When Damage Taken (Level 2) - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (For this set of links, gem order doesn't matter.)
-Purifying Flame (Level 12) - Purifying Flame is a cool skill on its own, but we only have it here for the Consecrated Ground it gives. 6% increased Life Regen just for fun? Why not eh?
-Immortal Call (Level 4) - Immortal Call will reduce the amount of incomming damage for 1 second when active. It'll have a 3 second cooldown. But you'll see this activate often.

***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for the link that has CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and the curse will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curse applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more.
Gear
ANYTHING YOU WANT! - You'll want to use a one-handed sword and shield and then any other gear you like. There is one sword and two shields that have dodge implicits. As a result, I didn't shy away from considering nodes on the passive tree that require an equipped sword or shield for benefits.

If you’re new to PoE, check out the Tips for New Players link. It gives lots of help and tips on gear, mods, currency, levelling, and endgame mapping. Some good to know stuff that you'd hate not knowing.

- Weapon - Any one-handed sword you like. (For min/maxing, you'll want a Tiger Hook. It has an implicit to Dodge Attacks.)
- Shield - Any shield you like. (For min/maxing, you'll want a either a Mirrored Spiked Shield which has an implicit to Dodge Attacks, or a Supreme Spiked Shield which has an implicit to Dodge Spells.)
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like. I simply use 4 health flasks (all modified to remove bleeding) and Quicksilver or Quartz Flask (more Dodge!) that removes Chill/Freeze.

Your goal on your weapon(s) is:
- Anything that improves physical damage on attacks.
- Anything that improves attack speed.
- Any other minor thing that helps (resists, leech, attributes...). This isn't important. It's just a bonus.

Your goal on the rest of your gear is:
- Increases to Maximum life
- Increases to Resists
- Increases to Movement Speed (Typically on Boots)
- Dodge chance
- Any mods that you were looking for on your weapons
- Ensuring you have high enough attributes for your skills

Something to keep in mind: Even though the Raider has perks for Elemental Damage, I have made this build purely physical. I just couldn't come up with anything elemental that could even come close to the DPS we currently have. Obviously I have unique restrictions for my guides that I catered to while experimenting. BUT I intentionally left the door open for Elemental additions. So feel free to add any elemental damage you like. But considering the tree and gems I chose, your best elemental additions will be the ones that either Convert physical damage to an elemental or those that add a % of physical damage as extra elemental damage.

Newbie Tip: Attack weapons in PoE, have local modifiers. This means that any improvements to Attack Speed or Physical Damage are only applied to the weapon's rating at the top of the item. So the stats you're focusing on are at the top of the weapon: Physical Damage and Attacks per Second. But on top of that, a weapon may have poor stats up top, but you may find that it rolled a really good physical damage mod along with only 2 Prefix. That means you could add another Prefix to it and increase its damage. (See the Tips for New Players link...you'll get used to mod tiers if you take your time). So don't forget to increase the quality of your weapon if you're keeping it for a while.

- Here are my customized loot filters for all platforms. They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds. Just click the "Follow" button next to the filter(s) you want (make sure you choose the correct platform). The filters will automatically be added to your game! They auto-update with any changes I make too! Whaaaaat!?!?! I know right?! (For this build I suggest Following filters made for Everyone.)

This is my setup if you're interested. I play the same as the guide unless I'm testing something out.
Passive Tree
Here's 3.9's Passive Tree:

3.9's PasteBin - https://pastebin.com/Zges1AqJ - Pastebin for Path of Building. (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)
Passive Tree Explained
We start as a Ranger because we want to Ascend to Raider. We will be a Raider because it has the highest non-fluctuating Dodge Chance (both Attack and Spell Dodge combined) than any other ascendancy. That and Phasing (walking through enemies). I love phasing too :).

Levelling Path:
First, get the mana leech node on the southeast of the tree. Then go in any direction you want. Just make sure to grab all the nodes on the tree as you pass them. You'll get a good balance of life and damage that way. I personally went North as I couldn't wait to get the dodge nodes. But you can go in any direction you want.

*The tree takes you to level 91 which will be easily achieved with this build. If you make it past 91, pick any nodes you like!

Tree Focuses:
- Dodge - Every node that I could reasonably select in the tree that gave us dodge was selected. It also determined that we were going to use a channelling skill (Unpredictable Offensive).
- Phasing - Our Ascendancy will have us phasing pretty easily. But I selected the nodes that gave us perks while phasing...cause I love phasing.
- Life - You need it to live. :)
- Damage/Accuracy - Once our life was high enough, I took the best nodes I could find.
Yup. Pretty basic.

Don't forget about attributes. The tree provides all the attributes we need for our skills. You'll pass some nodes on the tree that give +30 Attributes. If you don't have items to cover what you're short in, feel free to select some of these as you pass them. You'll get respec points that will let you remove them later once you have better gear. We'll unfortunately be quite short on both Strength and Intelligence. so keep your eyes open for an amulet with a good amount of both.

Now, feel free to modify this is anyway. This is just my preference for easy Solo Self Found.

Take your time to look at each skill as they come along. Some of the nodes are pretty dramatic.

Some quests earn you respec points in case you regret any decisions you made on the tree. You can also use Orbs of Regret for the same thing.
Ascendancy
As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Raider. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows (Defence first):
- 1st Two Points - Quartz Infusion - This gives us Phasing on kill and while at maximum Frenzy Charges (which comes with a different ascendancy node), and also 10% chance to Dodge Attacks.
- 2nd Two Points - Avatar of the Veil - While Phasing, this gives us 10% Movement Speed, 10% chance to Dodge Spells, we're immune to Elemental Ailments, and enemies are less accurate around us. Gooooo PHASING!
- 3rd Two Points - Way of the Poacher - This is where our Frenzy Charges will come from. We have a 20% chance to gain a charge per kill and when we hit a Rare or Unique enemy. We also get an increase to our maximum Frenzy Charges and 10% increased Attack Speed.
- 4th Two Points - Avatar of the Slaughter - This is exciting (and also nauseating). We get increased Evasion, Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge.
Pantheon
Choose any you like as they come across. I personally like physical damage reduction and movement speed but there are no make or break options here. Just preferences.
Bandits
Side with Kraityn. It's for the extra Dodge Chance. It's not important though, feel free to choose whatever you want.
Attributes
Unfortunately this build will be short a bunch of attributes and they'll have to be made up with gear. You can make it up on the tree temporarily (there are some +30 nodes close by).

You'll Be Short:
Strength: 81
Dexterity: 0
Intelligence: 77

Keep your eyes open for an amulet with as much Str. and Int. as possible. The more attributes it carries for you, the easier switching out the rest of your gear will be when good drops come your way.

From the Tree You'll Get:
Strength: 74
Dexterity: 332
Intelligence: 34

Your Gems Need:
Strength: 155
Dexterity: 155
Intelligence: 111
Media and Extras (Videos/Tools/Filters)
- Videos? 3 options:
- The 3.9 Example Video Above
- My DODGING CYCLONE playlist showing my most recent sessions with the build.
- My broadcast channel. Mixer keeps the last 14 days worth of broadcasts.
I don't always play awake, but I'd rather play than not :).

- Software:
- PoEMate - The mobile planner I use (if the link doesn't work in your area, just search PoEMate in your mobile store).
- Path of Building - The desktop character planner I use.
- 3.9's Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/Zges1AqJ - (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)

Loot Filters:
- Here are my customized loot filters for all platforms. They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds. Just click the "Follow" button next to the filter(s) you want (make sure you choose the correct platform). The filters will automatically be added to your game! They auto-update with any changes I make too! Whaaaaat!?!?! I know right?! (For this build I suggest Following filters made for Everyone.)
For New-ish Players (How I Play/Build Mechanics/Newbie Tips)
How I Play This Build/How it Functions in Gameplay
This build is really easy to play. Sooooo easy.

Quick Version: I run into a group of enemies, I spin Cyclone, I run to the next group. That's it! Honestly! Everything else is automatic! 1 button fun!
Detailed Version
So you literally just run right beside enemies and start "Cycloning". LOTS happens automatically (like all my builds) but that's all you need to do besides heal yourself when you need to.

Here's what happens automatically:
While Channelling we gain:
- Increased Attack Speed
- Increased Attack Damage
- Increased chance to avoid being Stunned
- Increased Dodge (Attack) chance
- A chance to gain an Endurance Charge when we get hit
- A chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when we get hit
- Fortify (when we hit an enemy)
- Rage
- Infused Channelling's defensive perks
- Infused Channelling's offensive perks

We will be Phasing, which is the ability to walk through enemies unhindered, almost all the time. We will Phase when we kill and when we're at maximum Frenzy Charges. While Phasing we gain:
- Increased Dodge (Attack) chance
- Increased Dodge (Spell) chance
- Increased Movement Speed
- Immunity to Elemental (not physical) ailments
- And nearby enemies are less likely to hit us with Attacks

We will gain Frenzy Charges automatically as well; mostly from our ascendancy nodes. We have a chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on kill and also when we hit a Rare or Unique enemy. The tree will give us 7 total Frenzy Charges. Each Frenzy Charge will give us:
- Increased Evasion
- Increased Attack Speed
- Increased Damage

Our auras, in a nutshell, just give us straight-up physical damage. They are all offensive DPS boosts. That's it. Pride gives us more damage the longer we're next to someone but it's still just physical DPS.

Without regurgitating the Gems section of the guide, all our other gems are linked to different levels of Cast when Damage Taken Support. Though we have great Dodge Chance, we will still get hit over the course of mapping. The spells linked to low-level CwDT will cast more frequently that the spells linked to high-level CwDT. Here's all of our CwDT perks from casted spells:
- We apply a curse
- We get life regen from minions
- We get Culling Strike (well, it's actually our minions)
- We get life regen from Consecrated Ground
- We get temporary moments of taking less damage
- Buffs get cast that increases our:
- Damage
- Attack Speed
- Movement Speed
- Defence (decreases our damage taken)

Our mana requirement comes from one mana leech node. So you won't be able to spin Cyclone infinitely. Our Attack speed is so high that the only way to sustain our mana requirement is via leech (instead of mana regen). So you'll only be able to spin without enemies around for a short stint (almost none if you have War Banner Active as an aura).
Build Mechanics Explained for New Players
Cast when Damage Taken
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT) is a gem that automatically casts linked spells (not attacks) when your character takes a certain amount of damage. The lower the level of CwDT, the less damage it needs to cast its linked spells. The higher the level of CwDT, the more damage it needs to cast linked gems.

CwDT cannot support ACTIVE skills with a higher player level requirement than that of the CwDT gem itself. For spells to be cast by CwDT, the spell has wot be within the required level listed on the gem. As you level gems, you'll see that they all have certain player levels you have to be at in order to use them. CwDT does too. You'll notice in the CwDT gem description that it'll only cast spells under a certain required level. That requirement level goes up as CwDT levels. Linked SUPPORT gems have no boundaries and can be fully levelled.

The benefit to a high-level CwDT at a high level is that we can have high-level gems attached to it (Stone Golem). The benefit to a low-level CwDT is that you can have spells being cast frequently. Good for utility spells (applying curses and such).

You can't manually cast spells that are linked to CwDT and within CwDT's gem requirement level.
Charges
There are a few different types of Charges in the game. They all have different benefits but they all have the same rules applied to them. We have a small chance to gain Endurance Charges but we don't really care for them. They're great! But they aren't our focus. Our focus are Frenzy Charges! We will gain Frenzy charge by killing enemies and hitting Rare and Unique enemies. All charges have a duration...but they all share the same duration. So if you earn a Frenzy Charge, it'll refresh the duration of all Frenzy charges. (Refreshing the duration of Frenzy charges does not refresh the duration of Endurance Charges.) Our Frenzy charges will grant us:
- Increased Evasion
- Increased Attack Speed
- Increased Damage
Curses
Curses are debuffs that you can put on an enemy. There are quite a few curses in the game, not all of them are beneficial to every build. In this build you can pick anyone you want.

By default in POE, every character can only apply one curse per enemy. There are ways to increase this limit, but we won't with this build.

Unless an enemy is "Hexproof" (curse proof), our curse will work. Curses are 33% less effective against Area/Map bosses and 66% less effective against the Shaper and his Guardians unless otherwise stated on the gem.
Dodge and Evasion from Scion
Evasion only evades Attacks (both melee and ranged). Not spells. By Evades, I mean that it has a chance to have an Attack completely miss us and we take no damage. This stat is based on the amount of bonus Evasion we pick on the Passive Tree and the gear we have equipped. If we have very little Evasion on our gear, no amount of Evasion on the tree will be helpful.

Dodge isn't based on gear at all. It's a flat stat...we always have it. With the nodes we chose, we have a chance to dodge both Attacks and Spells. Dodge is the same as Evasion in the sense that, if the game "rolls the dice" in our favour, an enemy's hit will miss us completely.

Both of these mechanics only apply to hits. So watch out for Damage Over Time.
Leech
Leech is a method of getting life and/or mana back from hits you inflict. The amount of life/mana you get in return from the hit is based on the nodes you select on the tree or mods on your gear. Leeched mana/life does not get returned to you instantly. It comes back at a specific rate. That rate can be increased with nodes on the tree as well. It is quite easy to get life/mana leech to exceed our leech rate, therefore wasting some nodes on the tree. I use tools like PoEMate, PoEPlanner, or Path of Building to see if I've exceeded whichever rate.

We don't focus on life leech (though we have it). Our mana leech node is very important even though we only have the one node.
Life Regen and Consecrated Ground
Life regen is as obvious as it sounds. It's an amount of life that regenerates non-stop. There are flat amounts of life regen (Stone Golem and Holy Relic) and % amounts. Consecrated Ground gives us 6% life regen while we are within the Consecrated Ground. (Consecrated Ground does not follow us, it's applied to the ground, stays there for a duration, then expires.)
Phasing
Phasing is a neat mechanic that comes easily with this build through many means. It let's us walk through enemies (not objects). It's amazing for survivability.
Rage
Rage is a buff that we get via Rage Support. Keep in mind that Rage and Rage Support are two different things (though they do work together). Rage is a buff that gives us Attack Damage, Attack Speed, and Movement Speed. Rage Support gives us the ability to earn Rage, but also gives us further boosts when we have Rage. (There are many ways to earn Rage in PoE. But we've chosen Rage Support as our method to get it.)

Rage stacks up to 50 times. You lose stacks of Rage slowly if you don't hit someone with an attack within a short period of time.

So in other words, Rage gives us bonuses, and then Rage Supports gives us bonuses on top of those bonuses. (And you get even greater bonuses when Berserk is active.) Stack it up! :)
Tips for New Players
Loose Ends (Map Mods/Gem Locations)
Endgame Mods to Avoid
At the end of the game, the levels (maps) you try and clear will have random modifiers (mods) allocated to them. There are A LOT of mods that can go on a map.

The only mod we need to avoid is Reflecting Physical Damage. We can do all the other mods in the game. Obviously there are some mods that are inconvenient or will require you to change your playstyle a little bit, but as rerolling maps costs currency, you'll figure out your preferences soon enough.
Quests and Gem Locations - Quick Reference
- I suggest doing every quest in the game. It doesn't take long. If you're too eager to get to mapping in the endgame, here is a link to all the quests that give Skill Points as a reward.

*Remember to prioritize. You may not be lucky enough to get the gear that'll let you play with all your gems as soon as they are available. So do what works best for you until the gear comes (don't be quick to sell your old gear in case something doesn't work out).
List of Gems in Order of Story Acquisition:
Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Purchase - Level 4 - Blood and Sand
Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Purchase - Level 4 - War Banner
Act 2 - Intruders in Black - Reward - Level 16 - Blood Rage
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Reward - Level 18 - Close Combat Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Culling Strike Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Melee Physical Damage Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Rage Support
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Pride
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Temporal Chains
Act 3 - Sever the Right Hand - Purchase - Level 28 - Cyclone
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Reward - Level 31 - Fortify Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 1 - Purifying Flame
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 4 - Infused Channelling Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 4 - Summon Holy Relic
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 16 - Flesh and Stone
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 28 - Ball Lightning
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Reward - Level 34 - Summon Stone Golem
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken (x4)
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Curse on Hit
Act 6 - Fallen from Grace - Purchase - Level 34 - Berserk
Act 6 - Fallen from Grace - Purchase - Level 34 - Immortal Call

List of Gems in Order by Level:
Level 1 - Purifying Flame
Level 4 - Blood and Sand
Level 4 - Infused Channelling Support
Level 4 - Summon Holy Relic
Level 4 - War Banner
Level 16 - Blood Rage
Level 16 - Flesh and Stone
Level 18 - Close Combat Support
Level 18 - Culling Strike Support
Level 18 - Melee Physical Damage Support
Level 18 - Rage Support
Level 24 - Pride
Level 24 - Temporal Chains
Level 28 - Ball Lightning
Level 28 - Cyclone
Level 31 - Fortify Support
Level 34 - Berserk
Level 34 - Immortal Call
Level 34 - Summon Stone Golem
Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken (x4)
Level 38 - Curse on Hit
(Let me know if you saw any errors in the list.)

- There are two NPCs that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6 (Do her quest in Act 6).
Awesome. So if you have any questions let me know and I'll respond the best I can. Don't feel embarrassed. Ask anything you like. It's easy to miss/overlook details in the guide or on the wiki. Likely someone else wants to know the answer too :). (I likely won't have time to evaluate characters (sorry!) but I've listed in general what mods to look for on your items so you know what to look for and improve upon. Don't forget to check the Tips section if you're new too.)

Replies: Feel free to respond to other players' posts! The more that's out there, the more we learn. Please be kind, respectful, and theoretical (not a Know-It-All) when helping others out. I will happily respond to questions but please note that I have multiple guides and I'd like to respond to each equally. I’ll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible but set your expectations that I'll respond to each guide once a week. (Too much time responding to guides makes an unhappy spouse...an unhappy spouse means less time for guide replies...less time for guide replies makes an unhappy me...Unhappy spouse + unhappy me = an epic hockey fight with sweet uppercuts which I would obviously lose...a lost hockey fight against my spouse = busted hands that I can't type with, no teeth to voice type with, and black eyes that I can't read with. So one build a day, m'kay? K.)

Here's a list of my OTHER GUIDES if you're interested :).

OH! Don't forget, to support GGG by buying a skin for all your favourite skills you use. They last forever, you look rad, and it keeps PoE going too :).

Double OH! I make a new thread every league for every guide I do. So all the comments, questions, and answers you read are all relevant for this current expansion. (At the end of a league I post links in the previous guide to guide players to the newest rendition of the build.)

K. Done. Happy gaming :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Editado por útlima vez por Wrecker_of_Days en 29 ene. 2020 22:55:40
Reflotado por última vez en 24 dic. 2020 18:21:38
Awesome job! I am ready for this as a league start!

Thanks so much for your builds!
<3
The loot filters are done! Here's the copy and paste I put in the guide:

- Here are my customized loot filters for all platforms. They will make looting a lot more relaxing for those that play my builds. Just click the "Follow" button next to the filter(s) you want (make sure you choose the correct platform). The filters will automatically be added to your game! They auto-update with any changes I make too! Whaaaaat!?!?! I know right?!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Jancela escribió:
Awesome job! I am ready for this as a league start!

Thanks so much for your builds!
Hey Jancela!

Welcome back! Nice to have you around. Thanks for the kind words :). Let me know what you think!

Annnnnd

This guide looks awesome but what do I do until Act 3 when I unlock Cyclone? Just play a basic ranger build?
"
Musoyama escribió:
This guide looks awesome but what do I do until Act 3 when I unlock Cyclone? Just play a basic ranger build?

Frost Blades with Lesser Poison and Culling Strike works decently so you can stick to playing melee.

Picking up Herald of Agony in Act 2 and playing with that also helps smooth out leveling until you get Cyclone at Lvl 28.

I also recommend grabbing all the Mana Leech nodes while leveling (less mana pot smashing) and upgrading your main hand weapon every so often for more dps.
<3
Editado por útlima vez por Jancela en 14 dic. 2019 11:09:33
Thank you for the Build.

Also great Idea of Janclea for the Gems until Act 3 - that was my main concern yesterday - How to reach Act 3 smoothly ?

Reported for font color
Thanks Jancela will do that! Much appreciated!
"
Nocturnus escribió:
Thank you for the Build.

Also great Idea of Janclea for the Gems until Act 3 - that was my main concern yesterday - How to reach Act 3 smoothly ?

I have been playing a poison build archer and doing fine, it's weird to think I will be switching to melee build in a few levels though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional