[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Anus_Smasher escribió:
Wanted to tag in as a poison kb pathfinder. Thoroughly enjoying the build except for some boss fights are on the rougher side but i have plenty of room for improvement. Still on a 5L dendrobate and pushing well into t12+. My recommendation is getting your witchfire asap as it definitely made the build useable until you get some other gear and levels.

For people going yriel's fostering, maim or poison?

If we get despair on hit on wand/gloves, should we drop witchfire?

I go maim because we have 100% chance to poison anyway,

I would drop witchfire if I get despair gloves or wand with despair. League is deadly bleeding, freezing and curse flask immune is really good on some metamorph encounter.

I play with an Enduring Eternal mana flask of warding it was unplayable before that on bosses. Had down time between attack all the time unless I was not moving at all. Even with +2 mana on hit and mana leech on tree it was shit.

I don't get why nobody use mana flask for this build because we have so much down time because poison tick doesn't give mana and only main hit from the attack and we don't do that much damage.

You can check my profile I'm 91 and I was dying more before the mana flask. (I use barrage skill(not support) for single target right now and vaal power siphon for clear. Testing things up.)
Editado por útlima vez por freekiix en 22 dic. 2019 1:19:11
"
freekiix escribió:
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:
Wanted to tag in as a poison kb pathfinder. Thoroughly enjoying the build except for some boss fights are on the rougher side but i have plenty of room for improvement. Still on a 5L dendrobate and pushing well into t12+. My recommendation is getting your witchfire asap as it definitely made the build useable until you get some other gear and levels.

I would drop witchfire if I get despair gloves or wand with despair. League is deadly bleeding, freezing and curse flask immune is really good on some metamorph encounter.

I play with an Enduring Eternal mana flask of warding it was unplayable before that on bosses. Had down time between attack all the time unless I was not moving at all. Even with +2 mana on hit and mana leech on tree it was shit.

I don't get why nobody use mana flask for this build because we have so much down time because poison tick doesn't give mana and only main hit from the attack and we don't do that much damage.

You can check my profile I'm 91 and I was dying more before the mana flask. (I use barrage skill(not support) for single target right now and vaal power siphon for clear. Testing things up.)

I use enduring mana flask of heat, warding flask on swap for curse maps. I also just enjoy having the mana flask to never worry about it on those red boss encounters.

I've tried power siphon for clearing and just not a fan compared to kb :(
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:
"
freekiix escribió:
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:

I use enduring mana flask of heat, warding flask on swap for curse maps. I also just enjoy having the mana flask to never worry about it on those red boss encounters.

I've tried power siphon for clearing and just not a fan compared to kb :(

I used to play Kinetic blast at the start but god the mana cost was awful and I was not playing with a mana flask so I tried power siphon and it was no brain ez.

Also having to put 4 points for that pierce when you can just use power siphon. I might try again if I can craft pierce on a good helmet.
Yes, i would recommend either getting pierce on a helmet and/or amulet so you can refund those 4 nodes, I have only managed to get it on a helmet atm but the clear still feels fine and i managed to free up 4 skillpoints. That's pretty good imo
"
OppaHyuna escribió:
Yes, i would recommend either getting pierce on a helmet and/or amulet so you can refund those 4 nodes, I have only managed to get it on a helmet atm but the clear still feels fine and i managed to free up 4 skillpoints. That's pretty good imo

New Hunter influence boots can roll pierce as well which is pretty nifty
Anyone got some tipps for improvement ? Level 91 playing the assa version, right now. Clear feels good, ST is okay, but i get constantly one-shotted. If a map boss, or metamorph hits me, i am dead.
Died about 150 times already, and cant level any further in t13+ maps.

Played around with different trees from this thread and poe.ninja, annointed defensive nodes, played around with shield charge + fortify and cwdt taken setups, but experience is the same.

I would really like this build to work, but dont know where to start imprving.

here is my gear (character is MetaMorphling in my account if you wanna take a look at the tree).

Editado por útlima vez por Arrensen en 22 dic. 2019 14:10:38
"
OppaHyuna escribió:

Thoughts on disintegration on amulet? Big dps increase or hardly noticeable?
"
Arrensen escribió:
Anyone got some tipps for improvement ? Level 91 playing the assa version, right now. Clear feels good, ST is okay, but i get constantly one-shotted. If a map boss, or metamorph hits me, i am dead.
Died about 150 times already, and cant level any further in t13+ maps.

Played around with different trees from this thread and poe.ninja, annointed defensive nodes, played around with shield charge + fortify and cwdt taken setups, but experience is the same.

I would really like this build to work, but dont know where to start imprving.

here is my gear (character is MetaMorphling in my account if you wanna take a look at the tree).

ALOT of our Defence is to use Withering Step the right Time, to keep Elusive up with a high overall amount of Stacks. Thats your No. Prio in Term of defences.
Reroll your Life Flask to be instand.
Your Chest is kinda weak defensive wise, maybe considerd taking another which provide more defence.
Try to get yourself some nice Spell Dodge Boots.
I like playing with Vaal Grace - i pop it for metas for example.

And btw your 2nd Stat on your circle of nostalgia is wasted for this build. (Agony Crawler) Would take a def Rare Ring (with flat added chaos crafted) over this one.
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:
"
OppaHyuna escribió:

I took it mostly to make gearing int-wise a bit easier xD
But the added crit is a nice bonus to be fair, i've been doing high tier reds all day and i've cleared everything relatively easy, also did an elder run and it was smooth sailing.

If you can tho i would highly recommond a lgoh elder ring, it makes the build quite a bit tankier
Editado por útlima vez por OppaHyuna en 22 dic. 2019 17:04:49
"
OppaHyuna escribió:
"
Anus_Smasher escribió:
"
OppaHyuna escribió:

I took it mostly to make gearing int-wise a bit easier xD
But the added crit is a nice bonus to be fair, i've been doing high tier reds all day and i've cleared everything relatively easy, also did an elder run and it was smooth sailing.

If you can tho i would highly recommond a lgoh elder ring, it makes the build quite a bit tankier

Yeah I plan on the lgoh ring soon. Going to get my nostalgia first then replace neck and other ring, but 1 step at a time. Was just wondering about disintegration cause it offers the nice crit and int, allowing me to free up some other points I can throw into health or dazzling strikes like someone recommended.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional