[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Midjet escribió:
Would definitely appreciate sharing your assassin tree or your POB Igelkott.

I think Pathfinder might have been a mistake for this in the late game, early game the poison prolif is absolutely awesome but I find my single target to be lacking. Maybe with enough gear the QoL from PF would be better but eh.

Whoever earlier in the thread suggested a mana on hit jewel was smart, we have so many projectiles that mana hasn't been an issue since.

I can imagine a life on hit elder ring would be pretty great for it too because vitality void is pretty awful for leech rate.

My character is public if you're curious if my complaints are because lack of gear/gem levels etc.

I've also been feeling the same about PF. Packs are no problem at T12 but I do find myself starting to take forever on map bosses and definitely Metamorph. I guess the only ways of accessing higher damage at this point involves annount, good poison wand, and a 2x dmg roll Circle of Nostalgia. oh i forgot wither totems im so high

Flask uptime and prolif are great and everything but I feel that 75% dodge w/ Elusive and higher single target DPS would prove useful in Metamorph. The high evade/dodge/block definitely enables face"tank"ing. Re-rolling shouldn't be a problem because this build is pretty dirt cheap for how much damage it can dish out.

I leveled with CA and it went decently well. I'll level a shadow in hopes that Igelkott provides a POB. Hoping to check out numbers on assassin vs pf in detail. Gonna try bane with double obliterations + herald of ash for faster leveling since shadow has access to more int nodes.

"
Wiire escribió:
"
Midjet escribió:

I think Pathfinder might have been a mistake for this in the late game, early game the poison prolif is absolutely awesome but I find my single target to be lacking. Maybe with enough gear the QoL from PF would be better but eh.

Whoever earlier in the thread suggested a mana on hit jewel was smart, we have so many projectiles that mana hasn't been an issue since.

I can imagine a life on hit elder ring would be pretty great for it too because vitality void is pretty awful for leech rate.

My character is public if you're curious if my complaints are because lack of gear/gem levels etc.

I've also been feeling the same about PF. Packs are no problem at T12 but I do find myself starting to take forever on map bosses and definitely Metamorph. I guess the only ways of accessing higher damage at this point involves annount, good poison wand, and a 2x dmg roll Circle of Nostalgia. oh i forgot wither totems im so high

Flask uptime and prolif are great and everything but I feel that 75% dodge w/ Elusive and higher single target DPS would prove useful in Metamorph. The high evade/dodge/block definitely enables face"tank"ing. Re-rolling shouldn't be a problem because this build is pretty dirt cheap for how much damage it can dish out.

I leveled with CA and it went decently well. I'll level a shadow in hopes that Igelkott provides a POB. Hoping to check out numbers on assassin vs pf in detail. Gonna try bane with double obliterations + herald of ash for faster leveling since shadow has access to more int nodes.

I'm probably going to level with toxic rain. Seems like a fast and strong leveler.
Hi all, would like to offer an alternative method to crafting your weapon. Right now, the crafting guide is not very helpful since you are expected to trial and error until you hit those perfect mods. There is another way to craft your weapon that may give you more dps than the guide.

Step 1 - Find a imbued wand with the mod "60% chance for poison to deal 100% more damage mod"

Step 2 - Annul wand until you get 2 good mods (poison + crit chance/aspd/despair on hit)

Step 3 Multimod and craft added phy, %phy+poisonchance, crit chance+quality or aspd+quality (max 3)

Since this method gives you poison chance, you can respec whatever poison chance you took on the tree. For me this means 2 free passives.

It will look something like this:
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
Midjet escribió:

I would argue my gear is pretty damn good and I struggle immensely in red maps. I need to improve my wand and one ring but other than that I don't see much room for significant improvements.
Editado por útlima vez por baal887 en 20 dic. 2019 0:54:28
has anyone here tried PS as AOE ability? i just love the animation.. started to level the char yesterday.. already aquired some gear for it and got lucky and 6linked the yriel i bought with 140 fuse yesterday.. cant wait to try it

damn i just read that PS animation got changed well then i guess using KB isnt an issue
Editado por útlima vez por Daftstyle en 20 dic. 2019 4:39:40
selling my full gear for this build: 6 ex
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Editado por útlima vez por EinKRieGeR en 20 dic. 2019 6:17:01
So uh. I fossil crafted this

Rarity: Rare
Beast Needle
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 34-64 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: G-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
34% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
+32% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+1 to Level of all Chaos Spell Skill Gems
42% increased Projectile Speed
+285 to Accuracy Rating
Curse Enemies with Level 10 Despair on Hit
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage

Is it worth trying to annul or anything to craft crit or IAS?
"
EinKRieGeR escribió:
selling my full gear for this build: 6 ex

Will you part out? What do you want for that wand?
is this build dead? seems quite a few people have issues with red maps and endgame...
"
LUXEdeJUNK escribió:
is this build dead? seems quite a few people have issues with red maps and endgame...

I just killed Awakener with it this morning (Awakeinng Level 5).

That being said i definitely recommend the Assasin Version though. (Atleast this league) Did some few changes for myself to fit my playstyle better, cruisin through the endgame content.

You defntily dont need my budget of gear to crush through the endgame. I just suck at bossing (since im more focused on clear speed normally) so i invested a bit more for the Awakener Kill.

Would recommend a Delve Crafted Wand + a rare 6l Chest ASAP.
Also this build isnt meta. Use this. For example: A 21/23 (atleast 21/0) VPowerSiphon costs literlly nothing and gets you +1 Projectile which results in a solid ST DPS boost.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional