[3.13] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Midjet escribió:
I'd just like to thank everyone here who is doing the heavy lifting on the theorcrafting for the build.

My PoB is updated to Identity's fork and now I'm just trying to plan out and get comfy with leveling as cobra lash/plaguebearer after doing some test runs yesterday and not feeling too confident in it.

Anyone interested in using a specific channel for those of us playing this build at league start? Maybe even throw up a quick discord channel? Will be nice to brainstorm and chit chat live.

Did run up to Act6 with cobra lash and bearer. Had no issues. Actually damage was more then fine if we actually think that we are leveling w/o any twink gear.
"
krofj escribió:
"
Midjet escribió:
I'd just like to thank everyone here who is doing the heavy lifting on the theorcrafting for the build.

My PoB is updated to Identity's fork and now I'm just trying to plan out and get comfy with leveling as cobra lash/plaguebearer after doing some test runs yesterday and not feeling too confident in it.

Anyone interested in using a specific channel for those of us playing this build at league start? Maybe even throw up a quick discord channel? Will be nice to brainstorm and chit chat live.

Did run up to Act6 with cobra lash and bearer. Had no issues. Actually damage was more then fine if we actually think that we are leveling w/o any twink gear.

Maybe I could pick your brain about links/weapons etc?

Just using Lash + vicious proj/void manip/ lesser poison? Just grabbing the best claw that shows up?

Sorry but I've never played an attack based chaos/psn build so this is all new to me. Maybe I've been spoiled by caster leveling all these years.
Editado por útlima vez por Midjet en 13 dic. 2019 14:42:06
League Starting

Editado por útlima vez por CBR500 en 13 dic. 2019 16:02:39
Im currently trying Venom Gyre for leveling and after the buff ts solid.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So what's the plan in the end, KB for clear and power siphon for single target or what is the general rotation going to be while mapping?

Cheers! using Venom Gyre atm to level with, pretty slow but once i pick up these pierce nodes hopefully it will feel better
Can this run Uber lab reliably and fast?
Just about into maps, killed innocence reanimated and something doesn't feel right about my PS damage, have pretty much all the basics of the starter gear excluding gems and either they really upped the HP on that boss or my accuracy isn't correct or something. (100% to hit in stat sheet)

edit:
Finished the night at lvl 76, really hard to cap res with the amount of uniques in the build also gear isn't cheap this early on to cap out. Plan is to cap res tomorrow and start trying to roll a delve wand. Hopefully that'll help with the pretty mediocre single target and survivability while being so undergeared.
Editado por útlima vez por Midjet en 14 dic. 2019 4:07:02
"
Midjet escribió:
Just about into maps, killed innocence reanimated and something doesn't feel right about my PS damage, have pretty much all the basics of the starter gear excluding gems and either they really upped the HP on that boss or my accuracy isn't correct or something. (100% to hit in stat sheet)

edit:
Finished the night at lvl 76, really hard to cap res with the amount of uniques in the build also gear isn't cheap this early on to cap out. Plan is to cap res tomorrow and start trying to roll a delve wand. Hopefully that'll help with the pretty mediocre single target and survivability while being so undergeared.

My first impression is it's not that bad

just did the league mechanic as lvl 63 in t1 map...the bosses can be rather tanky

Found a tabula on my Sabatour and decided to try this build out.
It's a lot more enjoyable atm anyway and dmg seems decent.
I am probably transitioning into this build somewhere around 90-94.

I am level 71 now, leveling with a 3-l herald of agony and a 4-l venom gyre.

Melting everything in the game at the moment. Especially if I pop my plague bearer.

Well, everything but some insane metamorphs..

Venom Gyre is very nice after the buffs imo. Incredibly easy to keep virulence stacks high so that my HoA can help with the clear.

I literally felt the build was working so well that I completely skipped humility farming and ran straight to maps.

Took me around 6 hours to reach maps in complete ssf gear. I did buy two wasp's nest claws when I hit 60. But up until then I just picked up whatever claw I could find and slapped an essence on it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional