[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Blood_Sail escribió:
"
larsahh_ escribió:

It starts getting expensive from now on. I'd suggest saving up for some of the big uniques, like Aul's uprising, a cluster jewel and jewel slots add up alot of damage instead of some your passives. I'd eventually ditch Bloog MAgic and go for double aura setup with herald, banner and something else! Level and flip gems at least 20/20q. get a lvl 21 spectral shield throw gem.
Also look out what others do and get ideas from it!

I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

I do like your adjustments, however your build is insanely expensive. But some of the minor things like swapping Blood Magic to fit in some reservations. Having Herald of Purity for more damage, plus a defensive layer as well as Arctic Armour for freeze immunity is highly tempting. Seems the only price is essentially dropping Corrupting Fever, losing 300 life, and getting a (minimum) Level 3 Empower. Is Lifetap as a buff easy to keep up?

Lifetap solves all your mana problems and every time you attack couple times the buff is up. It's very very easy to keep it up. It's a really nice gem if you dont want to spend mana or dont have the neccessary mana regen.
Corrupting Fever is a very small dmg increase and should eventually be ditched, that's my opinion on it!
About Herald of Purity, I strongyl suggest Anomalous version of it, the taunt on the minions feels really nice sometimes and they will tank alot of things for you, so you can just stand there and deal damage!
what do you guys think is overall better?
20/20 SST
or
21/0 SST?

i'm currently at lvl 19 and notice that i can get one of the two above gems for <10c so think its worth it. obviously 21/20 is best but also is running a little more than i have to spend at the moment
one more q that i suspect deals with bleed mechanics

apothecary gloves give 18% inc damage over time
Sinistral gloves give 50% inc damage with off-hand

assuming crimson dance and 100 damage basis.
wouldnt' apothecary go:
100 base damage * .35 base bleed * 1.18 inc damage from gloves * 8 bleeds = 330 damage. over base 5 seconds is 66 DPS

and wouldnt sin gloves go:
100 base damage * 1.5 glove increase *.35 base bleed * 8 bleeds = 420 damage. over 5 seconds is 84 DPS

i guess my math is bad somewhere since folks are using apothecary gloves but was hoping someone could point out the math error?
in the pob there is 0 dex notes , how do u get this much dex and intel for the use of gear and gems ?
Hello guys

Started playing this build a few days ago, put it together with whatever gear i had and got to lvl 89, clearing maps up to T14 comfortably.

But i'd like to start upgrading my gear to tackle some end-game content. So here's the question : what should be my first, most important upgrade ? ( My POB : https://pastebin.com/K796dUs2 )

I can see the most obvious upgrades, not sure they're the most important ones though, like the belt or the rings, hence why i'm asking here.

I don't have much currency available, something around 6/7 exalts.

On a sidenote, build is pretty strong from the get go, even with bad gear, so kudos for putting it together.
"
Ciledis escribió:
Hello guys

Started playing this build a few days ago, put it together with whatever gear i had and got to lvl 89, clearing maps up to T14 comfortably.

But i'd like to start upgrading my gear to tackle some end-game content. So here's the question : what should be my first, most important upgrade ? ( My POB : https://pastebin.com/K796dUs2 )

I can see the most obvious upgrades, not sure they're the most important ones though, like the belt or the rings, hence why i'm asking here.

I don't have much currency available, something around 6/7 exalts.

On a sidenote, build is pretty strong from the get go, even with bad gear, so kudos for putting it together.

Vuln ring and a 2800+ shield probably. It's a bit confusing looking at PoB as it doesn't ramp hard when you copy in items, but the more phys multiplier the better. Can also get cheap Apothecary gloves with life for now if you can fit those in as well.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Editado por útlima vez por Bmxant en 20 ago. 2021 21:44:43
"
tivanenk escribió:

How did you craft the curse on hit ring? Cause I'm checking the market right now and it's either garbage mod combinations for low exalts or decent for like 15 ex. Prefer to craft it myself at this point.

Ilvl 75+ warlord base ring you prefer and harvest reroll caster is what I do. Your caster options are basically cast speed, flammability, or vulnerability. Hope for decent other mods.
"
larsahh_ escribió:

I bought that very specific one, since I wanted high dex, a high resistance and preferebly t1 curse on hit. Was about ~9 ex if I remember correctly but it had an open prefix and flat mana regen mod from unveiling which I also will need for future upgrading gear.

Anyway, you could spam all harvest caster crafts on rings with warlords base to get something nice. There are also Aetheric fossils you could spam in hope of getting something nice or the third option of buying a ring with the 3 perfect suffixes you want, preferably an open prefix to craft suffixes cannot be changed and unveiling the hybrid life + flat mana regen roll. I dont know what the odds of hitting it are, should be fairly high with blocking something that has high weight (before unveiling) The last method could save you many exalted orbs and letting you get the perfect suffixes you want from a ring)

Unfortunately I hit the mana roll on the ring instead :/ Ah well, such is life, it's still good enough for now until I can really get into the endgame portion of the crafting. Looks like the Awakened Gems are next.
"
ressiv escribió:

Is this good?
Advance Guard
Notable Passive Skill
Attack Skills deal 30% increased Damage while holding a Shield
5% increased Movement Speed while holding a Shield
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour

Drive the Destruction
Notable Passive Skill
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
25% increased Attack Damage when on Full Life
Attacks have 10% chance to Maim on Hit

Heavy Hitter
Notable Passive Skill
30% increased Attack Damage
30% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
20% chance to double Stun Duration

OP mentions Gladiator's fortitude but that only gives:
Attack Skills deal 25% increased Damage while holding a Shield
5% increased maximum Life

I also have an increased phys damage jewel but it has 11 passives, any good?

Can someone help me with this?
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 21 ago. 2021 1:49:24
"
ressiv escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

Is this good?
Advance Guard
Notable Passive Skill
Attack Skills deal 30% increased Damage while holding a Shield
5% increased Movement Speed while holding a Shield
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour

Drive the Destruction
Notable Passive Skill
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
25% increased Attack Damage when on Full Life
Attacks have 10% chance to Maim on Hit

Heavy Hitter
Notable Passive Skill
30% increased Attack Damage
30% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
20% chance to double Stun Duration

OP mentions Gladiator's fortitude but that only gives:
Attack Skills deal 25% increased Damage while holding a Shield
5% increased maximum Life

I also have an increased phys damage jewel but it has 11 passives, any good?

Can someone help me with this?

I think you would be better off with the increased physical damage jewel, but 11 passives is wasting a couple of skill points. Attack damage doesn't benefit the build because it isn't included in the calculation for bleeding. If you could get an 8 passive increased physical damage jewel it would be better. 6 out of the 7 notables benefit the build, as they are all just physical damage and not attack damage. It doesn't have to be high level, just above ilvl 50 to be able to roll all the beneficial notables.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional