[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Ok! manage to get a nice DPS boost with no big investment by swamping blood magic to the lifetap variation.

But I'm not sure what is the optional 6L now:
SST-Vicious Projectiles-Lifetap
Last two should be what?
Brutality/Cruelty/Maim

Not sure I there is even 1 div.chance to bleed on PSN.
(or if I can afford one)
"
larsahh_ escribió:

It starts getting expensive from now on. I'd suggest saving up for some of the big uniques, like Aul's uprising, a cluster jewel and jewel slots add up alot of damage instead of some your passives. I'd eventually ditch Bloog MAgic and go for double aura setup with herald, banner and something else! Level and flip gems at least 20/20q. get a lvl 21 spectral shield throw gem.
Also look out what others do and get ideas from it!

I reached over 8M bleed dps now thanks to mikhas suggestions and 10m isn't far away!

I do like your adjustments, however your build is insanely expensive. But some of the minor things like swapping Blood Magic to fit in some reservations. Having Herald of Purity for more damage, plus a defensive layer as well as Arctic Armour for freeze immunity is highly tempting. Seems the only price is essentially dropping Corrupting Fever, losing 300 life, and getting a (minimum) Level 3 Empower. Is Lifetap as a buff easy to keep up?
Editado por útlima vez por Blood_Sail en 20 ago. 2021 1:47:28
Hello guys.

I really enjoy playing with this build. Can you take a look at my profile and help me what to improve further?

Currently got like 10 ex to spend.

Ps: xbox prices are crazy compared to pc.

E: Malevolence watcher eyes are rare and expensive, like 30-50 ex.
Currently using pride one with impale, is it worth it to buy other with x% chance double dmg or xx% inc physical dmg? Or just forget it and use rare jewel with phys dmg multiplier and adds?

E: what about 6l astral plate?
Editado por útlima vez por Raptor DEM0N en 20 ago. 2021 5:21:36
"
larsahh_ escribió:
"
tivanenk escribió:

If you want POB you can copy from there.

Hey, I reached out about a week ago on amulet crafting help, been following the discussion here. Currently I'm stuck on my build, I have a bit too many moving parts (dex/int limits, res caps, etc) that I've been struggling to replace parts without nuking my build. Currently sitting at about 1.3 m DPS but it's been hard to increase that without sacrificing life in the mean time. Where would you suggest I go from here?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/tivanenk/CptnUSA?i=24&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DThread-of-Hope%2CAuls-Uprising

Try get life on boots and start scouting for pieces with lot of res.

Missing Curse on hit ring

Awakened gems add alot of damage at lvl 5+

2 medium Clusters once you have curse on hit ring

Malevolence Watchers eye with at least 1 damage more will increase damage by alot

Eventually aim to replace your Astral plate, All ress + non-curse aura effect since you run double 50% auras. Also makes it easier to cap resistances

Look out for gloves with phys dot multi and life. There's quite a few pieces you can add life on. For me at least about 6.5k is the sweet spot, with Divine Flesh and capped chaos resistance I'm not getting 1 shot by random things.

Also eventually a ~3000 armor shield will add some damage!

The only attribute you really need to focus on is dexterity to get ~155 for blood rage imo. Intelligence can be lower, about ~100 for malevolence. Just downlevel Flame Dash until you can use it.

Eventually try replace gems with better alt quality versions!

Helmet with elder influence and enchant (Yeah its expensive) but the 9% increased physical damage taken helps alot!

How did you craft the curse on hit ring? Cause I'm checking the market right now and it's either garbage mod combinations for low exalts or decent for like 15 ex. Prefer to craft it myself at this point.

Is this good?
Advance Guard
Notable Passive Skill
Attack Skills deal 30% increased Damage while holding a Shield
5% increased Movement Speed while holding a Shield
Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour

Drive the Destruction
Notable Passive Skill
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
25% increased Attack Damage when on Full Life
Attacks have 10% chance to Maim on Hit

Heavy Hitter
Notable Passive Skill
30% increased Attack Damage
30% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
20% chance to double Stun Duration

OP mentions Gladiator's fortitude but that only gives:
Attack Skills deal 25% increased Damage while holding a Shield
5% increased maximum Life

I also have an increased phys damage jewel but it has 11 passives, any good?
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 20 ago. 2021 7:32:07
Hey guys quick question,

what do you think how important is ailment immunity for this build?
I see many people are immune to ailments and currently i am too but i am wondering how it would feel to ditch these notes and increase dmg, block and armor.
Has someone played with and without immunity? How did it feel?
"
Raptor DEM0N escribió:
Hello guys.

I really enjoy playing with this build. Can you take a look at my profile and help me what to improve further?

Currently using pride one with impale, is it worth it to buy other with x% chance double dmg or xx% inc physical dmg? Or just forget it and use rare jewel with phys dmg multiplier and adds?

pride mods dont do much.

try to get a ailments deal damage faster, theyre usually cheaper than dot multi.

if its still too expensive just use a rare jewel
Hey guys,
Any suggestion which gems I should run? The guide really confuses me about it and I'm really not shure what would be the best right now for me.

"
tivanenk escribió:

How did you craft the curse on hit ring? Cause I'm checking the market right now and it's either garbage mod combinations for low exalts or decent for like 15 ex. Prefer to craft it myself at this point.

I bought that very specific one, since I wanted high dex, a high resistance and preferebly t1 curse on hit. Was about ~9 ex if I remember correctly but it had an open prefix and flat mana regen mod from unveiling which I also will need for future upgrading gear.

Anyway, you could spam all harvest caster crafts on rings with warlords base to get something nice. There are also Aetheric fossils you could spam in hope of getting something nice or the third option of buying a ring with the 3 perfect suffixes you want, preferably an open prefix to craft suffixes cannot be changed and unveiling the hybrid life + flat mana regen roll. I dont know what the odds of hitting it are, should be fairly high with blocking something that has high weight (before unveiling) The last method could save you many exalted orbs and letting you get the perfect suffixes you want from a ring)
"
Raptor DEM0N escribió:
Hello guys.

your profile is closed to public, you have to make it visible somewhere under account settings, and I can take a small sneak peak!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional