[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Monsieur_Ati escribió:
right now I'm at almost 3.5m bleed dps
it chills, freezes, shatters, explodes, max block, max phys dmg red, phase acro, all in all pretty much op

One question, what does allow you to freeze? You only deal physical damage with brutality, can't only cold damage freeze? Hyphothermia gives chance to freeze vs chilled enemies, but your damage is still physical, thus it shouldn't be able to freeze.
Hej guys.
Got bored on my miner so i am lvling a dualist now.

I was wondering what is best, this type of bleed build or the phys to cold convertion build.
The cold look like it have the best boss killer potential.
i feel its hard to compare the dps of a bleed and a freeze build.
the tankyness seems the same.
Hello, i wanna play this build in ssf and i need some Tips from the Pro guys how to start leveling this build or any other Tips would be appreciated. Luckily i have Tabula with lvl 2. But are there some posibilities to get a good starter gear? Ty
Editado por útlima vez por Karmoth666 en 12 ago. 2021 13:37:49
Found a warlord axe and got this withing 3 corroded fossils

Low rolls but still happy, 10% bleed damage boost.
"
Monsieur_Ati escribió:
"
А можно глянуть ваш поб? Сложно поверить в 3.5 миллиона

https://pastebin.com/MK6nKk19

but why do I have to use google translate ?!

Can you please explain a noob why is your DPS is so much higher than mine?
Would really appreciate it as I can't understand what upgrade path I can take
My pob: https://pastebin.com/bbarxGEE
"
ressiv escribió:

I could be wrong, but I think the only affix on there that conveys to your character is the one you crafted onto it. I haven't seen non global affixes, aside from resistance, convey from a weapon to your character.
"
detailedmaps escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

I could be wrong, but I think the only affix on there that conveys to your character is the one you crafted onto it. I haven't seen non global affixes, aside from resistance, convey from a weapon to your character.

The phys damage over time, increased damage with bleeding and dot craft are all global.
"
SALAMIDIEDICKWURST escribió:

Can you please explain a noob why is your DPS is so much higher than mine?

Because this dude is a ninja
"
aerial escribió:
"
Monsieur_Ati escribió:
right now I'm at almost 3.5m bleed dps
it chills, freezes, shatters, explodes, max block, max phys dmg red, phase acro, all in all pretty much op

One question, what does allow you to freeze? You only deal physical damage with brutality, can't only cold damage freeze? Hyphothermia gives chance to freeze vs chilled enemies, but your damage is still physical, thus it shouldn't be able to freeze.
"
Monsieur_Ati escribió:

I am aware of this item, but this item makes you chill (not freeze) enemies you inflict with bleeding. Chilled =/= frozen. Monster still should be moving, just are slowed.
Hypothermia gives you chance to freeze target on hit if it is chilled, but I believe you need to be dealing cold damage for this to work.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional